Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 96)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

OK plsdo share the ...stories in the morning with us...ROFL

Jst wondering...r * very demanding???Like would u want a diff story told to u at diff angles  everyday...(diff angles matlab...sitting pos l*ing down...st*nd*ng...)  or maybe the same story at the same pos.. two n*tes at a row ...wont h*rt *??Wink

and if there is a throat pain or eye prob and the person concerned wants a day or n*te off...will u b very angry???Big smile

Now you too want updates, like Anu wasn't enough. Why do I have such cruel friends? *sobs*ROFLROFL..but cough, will maybe give the c*ns*red version..shutting upROFLROFL

What?! BlushingGosh! Now that's grilling! I dont know*runs*ROFL...cough, so shy that doubt will dare to be demanding..but cough, like people to be creative, so ** better vary the angles and stuff...shutting up againROFLROFL
@Bold- AAAHHH...some pity would help me a lot...how would I know that? cough..hope not.ROFL.waise...is it possible to get h*rt by the same pos...two n*ghts in a row?...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Now you are making me sound like a beast h*ngry for cough..you and Anu will kill me with your evilness..Of course will give a day off *mahaan*...but should compensate on some other day. Okay, that was me kidding, please dont grill me *scared look*ROFL...if **'s a BS, then probably I would be happy getting a day off..shutting upROFLROFL

Edited by beebutterfly - 23 August 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I really dont know why he always have to b soo unlucky ...like Srgun is doing an epi in TMLS...that came as a news in the IF and immediatly her rank jumps up high...but fr Ajay nothing happens...there was no news regarding him in the IF...Confused
Really really hope he signs a grt daily soap where he can show his sadupaan and later gt to romance the girl too...Smile

Exactly! We hardly get to hear about him...regardless of whether he's doing something or not. 

Hope so too...and show his sadupan while romancing also..coughBlushingTongue
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@ hurt...I really didnt use the word literally...u see...Smile

OK From what I see...u like variety...hmmSmile

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Tongue

@ hurt...I really didnt use the word literally...u see...Smile

OK From what I see...u like variety...hmmSmile

Yes, you were saying hurt as in emotions...sorry, that was me being a tube lightTongue

cough..don't we all?..at least in FP..coughROFL

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
OH yes yes...sadupaan while romancing...thats our dream...which never gt fulfilled...will never gt over the COLD SR that was served to us...Cry

Anu is coming tomorrow...rite?

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Talking of updates...its been so long since i last pestered u fr updates...sigh...nw if the TF turns out to b of our liking then...pakka u two getting HWs...Smile

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

OH yes yes...sadupaan while romancing...thats our dream...which never gt fulfilled...will never gt over the COLD SR that was served to us...Cry

Anu is coming tomorrow...rite?

Yup, guess we'll never get  over that. Sigh.

That's what I understand..but not sure. Hope she's coming back tomorrow itself, can't wait to see her again! :))

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Talking of updates...its been so long since i last pestered u fr updates...sigh...nw if the TF turns out to b of our liking then...pakka u two getting HWs...Smile

Yes, been quite some time...but honestly, all my imagination has been sapped.Tongue

And so not getting time these days...but when you pester, bound to make an effort to tryTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index