Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 95)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Jst commented on Ajays fan page and realised that its nearly a replica of my last comment...LOL

yeah even I was expecting it to b on Saturday...the other TF is having a bigger promo nw and they jst abt show the hubby from a distance...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Jst commented on Ajays fan page and realised that its nearly a replica of my last comment...LOL

yeah even I was expecting it to b on Saturday...the other TF is having a bigger promo nw and they jst abt show the hubby from a distance...Confused

Lol, guess having to comment everyday does that...nothing new to sayTongue

Why does A always have the bad luck of not getting enough promos? Oh! I really hope that doesn't mean the girls will return to their first loveOuch..or that their hubbies will act mahaan and give them away. That would seriously look stupid and annoying.

Amerestiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Yeah Kareena does it perfectly...Smile...I do like her...when they say Halkat Jawani...the tune is quite fast...but the moves that go with those lines r a bit slow...and done well by Kareena...like the contrast...Smile

Let Anu ma'am come back tomorrow...will ask her abt the meaning of the word...Smile

Raat ki naughty...u mean u read a funny story before going to bed???ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Yeah Kareena does it perfectly...Smile...I do like her...when they say Halkat Jawani...the tune is quite fast...but the moves that go with those lines r a bit slow...and done well by Kareena...like the contrast...Smile

Let Anu ma'am come back tomorrow...will ask her abt the meaning of the word...Smile

Raat ki naughty...u mean u read a funny story before going to bed???ROFL

Yup, she's a great dancer along with being a great actress :)

Yes, Anu ma'am might know...though I remember her saying she wasn't sure about it herself.Tongue

AH! Good one..cough but no rather make someone else read it to *e...shutting upROFL

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I will hate it if Ajay acts Mahaan...Angry...honestly if something like this happens...I will b in such a foul mood...then I am nt coming online and making no post fr him in the TMLS forum...

HHmm...Ami can I say something???? Pls dont hit me...when Keith say to jenny that ...Life has given us a second chance...and J kind of nods...I always try to see if she iswearing sindoor in that shot...cause if she is nt...do u think it means that her hubby is d*** nw and thats why...second chance ????
I know its horrible but they say if u say something bad...then it doesnt happen...so nw hat I have said this...this wont b the story...

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
OK plsdo share the ...stories in the morning with us...ROFL

Jst wondering...r u very demanding???Like would u want a diff story told to u at diff angles  everyday...(diff angles matlab...sitting position lying down...standing...)  or maybe the same story at the same position two nites at a row ...wont hurt u??Wink

and if there is a throat pain or eye prob and the person concerned wants a day or nite off...will u b very angry???Big smile
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

I will hate it if Ajay acts Mahaan...Angry...honestly if something like this happens...I will b in such a foul mood...then I am nt coming online and making no post fr him in the TMLS forum...

HHmm...Ami can I say something???? Pls dont hit me...when Keith say to jenny that ...Life has given us a second chance...and J kind of nods...I always try to see if she iswearing sindoor in that shot...cause if she is nt...do u think it means that her hubby is d*** nw and thats why...second chance ????
I know its horrible but they say if u say something bad...then it doesnt happen...so nw hat I have said this...this wont b the story...

Me too...it'll be such a big disappointment that I cant even imagine.

Would never want to hit you *protective look*Tongue..but NO! That can't be itOuchOuch
But I went to see again, and I can't spot the sindoor at that moment tooOuch...will be heartbroken if that happens.We wait for A to come back only to have him die in the show? URGH! :(

But maybe the sindoor was just hidden by her hair and we didn't see it. *hopeful*

Okay, then I hope that works and it doesn't happen. I would seriously hate it!

Edited by beebutterfly - 23 August 2012 at 12:48pm
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I really dont know why he always have to b soo unlucky ...like Srgun is doing an epi in TMLS...that came as a news in the IF and immediatly her rank jumps up high...but fr Ajay nothing happens...there was no news regarding him in the IF...Confused
Really really hope he signs a grt daily soap where he can show his sadupaan and later gt to romance the girl too...Smile

beebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index