Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 91)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

mimi which pic r u talking abt??
going 2 sleep!! gud nite & sweet dreams!!Smile

She was talking about a pic of SRK for his new movie :)

Thanks for those pics. Brought back good memories. *sigh*

Goodnight and sweet dreams :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
yeah stubble makes a man look 10 times hotter...wish Ajay had one in the TF...he jst looks too cleanshaven there...in all probability he will b a very good boy type of character...but still hoping fr some saduness...cause Ajay minus saduness...i really dont know how much i will like him...

u have already seen The dirty pic??? where in halll...so who went with u??Wink

Goodnite dollySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Mimi, now you have disappearedLOL

Maybe Anu is filling that notebook right now...hope she caught some good sights cough. She'll kill me for thisROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

yeah stubble makes a man look 10 times hotter...wish Ajay had one in the TF...he jst looks too cleanshaven there...in all probability he will b a very good boy type of character...but still hoping fr some saduness...cause Ajay minus saduness...i really dont know how much i will like him...

u have already seen The dirty pic??? where in halll...so who went with u??Wink

Goodnite dollySmile

Yup, hope so too. Knew you would feel like thatTongue...agree, A as a total good boy is not how we like him best...we need that saduness to drool over himTongue

Yes, I have..cough...AH, Meanie! Not in the hall, and stop shakking...no one was with me ROFL

But my turn to be evil...so why this sudden wish to see the dirty pic cough*lifts eyebrows*ROFL
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
U surely didnt go to the hall alone...someone must have been there with u ...so who was that??Wink

Actually i always wanted to watch TDP...the film was well appreciated and Vidya balan had gt loads of awards...

I know i shouldnt crib...but showing so less of Ajay in the promo...i really cant take it...Angry...if he is kept under wraps cause he is the surprise element...then i am happy...Smile
Waise in the other promo...they dont even show the third guy...atleast ajay is shown...Smile

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

U surely didnt go to the hall alone...someone must have been there with u ...so who was that??Wink

Actually i always wanted to watch TDP...the film was well appreciated and Vidya balan had gt loads of awards...

I know i shouldnt crib...but showing so less of Ajay in the promo...i really cant take it...Angry...if he is kept under wraps cause he is the surprise element...then i am happy...Smile
Waise in the other promo...they dont even show the third guy...atleast ajay is shown...Smile

Arey no, i didn't go to the hall, I watched on DVD...wouldn't have dared go watch that in the hall...much less with someone..coughROFL

I know! Was just pulling your legTongue

Yes, we hardly got a glimpse of him...and was waiting so much for it, that it was kind of a disappointment...sigh.
Now that's being positive..and I agree, K was hardly shown...so in comparison, it's actually good :)
waise...cough...you mean the character or A **ms*lf being kept under wraps?cough...shutting upROFL

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
A **ms*lf being kept under wraps?

Sorry didnt gt it...Confused..Tubelite

Edited by mimi_s - 22 August 2012 at 1:07pm
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

A **ms*lf being kept under wraps?

Sorry didnt gt it...Confused..Tubelite

I was saying A was being kept under wraps too well would mean we wont get to see anythingTongueLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index