Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 9)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Jaya- Oh thats really good, yes we all should try to pray as much as we can and take Allahs blessings. :) 

But hope we get to see her soon. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vtiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Haha yeah also it will ensure that ** will be back with a vengeance cough I mean equally give *s pl...cough and some great results will be achieved. *matlabi*ROFLROFL
AHHH! cough point yes would like **m to be g*nt*e and go easy esp f***t since will have no choice but to l** there and mo...cough sigh in pain cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Nothing bus waise hi, kya kahoon. Chodo will try not to think. 

Oh yeah, you won't be getting any holiday as such. Aw, but chalo have a fun filled day! Having relatives around is much fun. :))
Actually...I won't be here on Eid thats why asking that whether you will be around or not. :) 

Lol, don't know is waqt tu my mind is somewhere else so sorry can't help. Perhaps tomorrow will think up of something. But I know I can always rely on you! Tongue

Edit- Andekhi anjaani, teri meri kahaani  Tongue

Sorry I guess I'm still stuck on S cough.ROFL
cough...that's a great plan...now just have to wait for the execution..and make sure *e get more pl...I mean reap the benefits of the experiment more...shutting upROFLROFL
Yes, ** better keep all the energy for other things...no need to use it up h*lding *s c*ptive...cough, so weak *e are from excess of pl...pain already..shutting up for good ROFLROFL

Sorry for prying. Sigh, really hope your mood is back to great soon.*hugs* :)

Thank you, I will. Yes, relatives can be fun...when in the mood to mingleTongue...and Eid is special so it feels great. :))
Oh...I guess I might be around in the morning, but will not be home in the evening too. Guess will come to say hi early as usual. Will miss you...but you have a fun-filled day too:)

Okay, so I'm in the love with that title. Let's keep it, pleeeaseee. *doe eyes* :))

Yes, can see you are still stuck but good thing, since it's giving you good ideas...cough, hope you are not hiding anything else. *evil*ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Dolly. Will check them out. Thanks :)

Goodnight and sweet dreams! :)

Hey Jaya!Big smile 
Glad to see you here. Hope the whole gang is complete soon :)

Jaya-Vtiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

cough...that's a great plan...now just have to wait for the execution..and make sure *e get more pl...I mean reap the benefits of the experiment more...shutting upROFLROFL
Yes, ** better keep all the energy for other things...no need to use it up h*lding *s c*ptive...cough, so weak *e are from excess of pl...pain already..shutting up for good ROFLROFL

Sorry for prying. Sigh, really hope your mood is back to great soon.*hugs* :)

Thank you, I will. Yes, relatives can be fun...when in the mood to mingleTongue...and Eid is special so it feels great. :))
Oh...I guess I might be around in the morning, but will not be home in the evening too. Guess will come to say hi early as usual. Will miss you...but you have a fun-filled day too:)

Okay, so I'm in the love with that title. Let's keep it, pleeeaseee. *doe eyes* :))

Yes, can see you are still stuck but good thing, since it's giving you good ideas...cough, hope you are not hiding anything else. *evil*ROFLROFL

Yup the matlabi *s have to get more then *e give cough.ROFL
Great point exactly why waste energy over something already achieved cough just get on with the more important task at hand cough such as making sure *e get the best experience in cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Arey no, I say a lot...yeah thank you. :)) 

Haha I know, not really mingling person and usually I like to be on my own so...but guess Eid is such an occasion that you have to mingle despite everything. LOL
Err...actually I'm going away for a few days, so won't be around. Ouch

@Title- Lol, thank you but I didn't like it so much...lets have a little vote if its necessary. Tongue

Meanie! I'm not but cough...was just staring at that pic of **s where ** is on **d with that smile and hand in hair...cough BlushingROFL

Sigh its 12.40 guess should leave and just...pray. Good thing its Sunday tomorrow. 

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

NOO! *calms down* I meant no sweetie why waste time over it just go and put the bag on the **d side table and leave it there like that. No need to take out the things, you just go and get down with the cough sight seeing. Such a lovely place so don't waste any time cough. *sweet eager smile to get you going*ROFLROFL

@Title- Thanks for that! Sigh...so true. Miss them. ;( 
Which song btw? No its not long will fit I believe. I'll try the first suggestion too, which I really liked. Hope it fits somehow. :))

Oh *taken aback by Anu's reaction*, okay, if you insisting so much, then it's only right to do as you say..after all you are my big sis and can only think for my good. Aww, that's so sweet of you, yes, will spend time on the sight-seeing*hugs with tight sweet smile*..actually *e are booking tw*n connecting suites, so will put the bag on the side table in the r**m *e *e won't be using...to save from having a clutter in the *R room you see *cough* ROFLROFL

@Title- Once again, we thought of something at the same timeTongue

It's from Veeraniyan in Namastey London...and no, I dont want that title anymore, because the one who suggested makes me think of the telefilm and that was the aim. Sounds sweet and perfect, so want that one only :))

Sigh, think I should go now.

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@jaya ask sidra 2 take blessings 4 us & phulwa's 2nd season wid JayGun also!!SmileSmilehope she"ll cum just 4 few minutes & u were asking abt the prsn who bashed Ajay here.i'd told u in previous AT but u didn't cum back.
do see the thread "Ajay's telefilm info" by anu there a prsn'd bashed AjayAngry but i'd given her proper reply!!Big smile

Edited by tiny15 - 17 November 2012 at 10:00am

Jaya-VAmeres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Oh *taken aback by Anu's reaction*, okay, if you insisting so much, then it's only right to do as you say..after all you are my big sis and can only think for my good. Aww, that's so sweet of you, yes, will spend time on the sight-seeing*hugs with tight sweet smile*..actually *e are booking tw*n connecting suites, so will put the bag on the side table in the r**m *e *e won't be using...to save from having a clutter in the *R room you see *cough* ROFLROFL

@Title- Once again, we thought of something at the same timeTongue

It's from Veeraniyan in Namastey London...and no, I dont want that title anymore, because the one who suggested makes me think of the telefilm and that was the aim. Sounds sweet and perfect, so want that one only :))

Sigh, think I should go now.

Oh okay, if you want it like that. *disappointed* I was only saying that to make sure that you get all the gifts needed for cough. The bag has many surprises in it for you so was hoping...but oh well if you don't want it then okay, leave it in the r**m. Your loss *shrug* ROFLROFL

@Title- But your first title is really good and does remind of the telefilm. Chalo subah will ask other peoples opinion on it too okie? Tongue :)

Yeah its late, but hope your headache is gone now. But even then go and rest. Really hope you are feeling all fresh and better tomorrow. :))

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Yup the matlabi *s have to get more then *e give cough.ROFL
Great point exactly why waste energy over something already achieved cough just get on with the more important task at hand cough such as making sure *e get the best experience in cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Arey no, I say a lot...yeah thank you. :)) 

Haha I know, not really mingling person and usually I like to be on my own so...but guess Eid is such an occasion that you have to mingle despite everything. LOL
Err...actually I'm going away for a few days, so won't be around. Ouch

@Title- Lol, thank you but I didn't like it so much...lets have a little vote if its necessary. Tongue

Meanie! I'm not but cough...was just staring at that pic of **s where ** is on **d with that smile and hand in hair...cough BlushingROFL

Sigh its 12.40 guess should leave and just...pray. Good thing its Sunday tomorrow. 

cough...sure ** will so smart as to make best use of resources and provide the max pl...profit to the company..cough ROFLROFL

I know, it depends on which people also. There are some I feel comfy with and don't mind mingling but most of the time, like to be on my own tooTongue
Oh, then will really really miss youOuch
Sigh, but it's okay, you go and have a great time, we both will wait for you to come back :)

@Title- Well, I liked it immensely so...yup, we can always have a little vote :)

See, I knew there was something going on..cough, now keep that pic away and leave **m alone *hmph*..but okay, since you were staring at the pic first..will let you go and have nice dreams..coughROFLROFL

Yes, guess we should go :)

Goodnight and S on **d with h**d in h*ir giving sm*ldering look dreams ROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Goodnight and sparkling happy dreams my AnuHug

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index