Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 86)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Don't know if you'll be in today, but still can't help coming to say Hi. Hope you had the best time yesterday, got loads of eidi and the celebrations continue today also. You are probably being sleeping beauty right now, so have beautiful dreamsTongue:))

Sigh...don't feel going today but okie, going now so can be early as per instruction *serious look*Tongue

Miss you. Have the laziest most terrific day. Hope to catch you tonight! *hugs* :))

AAAMMMIII !!! :))

Good morning to you too! :D

Lol, yeah was sleeping at that time time had a very tiring but good day yesterday. Thank you, hoping you also had a fun day enjoying your time and got lots of compliments! Wink 

Haha! Good girl! Hope you are smiling right now and the lecture is fun. cough...hoping some B word or phrase is mentioned...shutting up. ROFL

@Breakfast- Guess what had it again today, actually in vacations I tend to get up early and do breakfast because I know the whole day is gonna be super busy. So meanie this surprise happens every year. TongueROFL

@Guard- cough cough...now that is the best thing! Yayie! Tongue
So how did ** exactly say it? Were **u standing alone? What was ** wearing? Did ** smile? Did **u blush? Was ** expecting a h*g after the Eid mubarak? I want details now!ROFL
And see I knew it you were looking the most beautiful girl yesterday, I'm sure ** must have felt **s heart fly out when ** saw you. Wink :))

Miss you tooo!! Thanks, have a great day filled with lots of laughs and good moments to cherish. Take care. Hope to catch you sooon! *hugs back* :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
hi frnds!!plz do comment on Ajay's fanpage as much as u can!! sargun's rank has gone up bcoz of the recent article & no. of comments she received!!and i m happy abt it but plz  do comment on Ajay's article as  much as u can wenever any article cums!!SmileSmile

Edited by tiny15 - 27 November 2012 at 12:07pm

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hi ami!! r u here??ConfusedConfusedi hope u enjoyed Eid!!Big smileBig smile
2day no1 is here!!where r all??Confusedeven anu & mimi  r absent!!ConfusedConfused
sidra 'd said that she"ll b regular after eid but havn't cum 2day!!Confused

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :))

Good morning to you too! :D

Lol, yeah was sleeping at that time time had a very tiring but good day yesterday. Thank you, hoping you also had a fun day enjoying your time and got lots of compliments! Wink 

Haha! Good girl! Hope you are smiling right now and the lecture is fun. cough...hoping some B word or phrase is mentioned...shutting up. ROFL

@Breakfast- Guess what had it again today, actually in vacations I tend to get up early and do breakfast because I know the whole day is gonna be super busy. So meanie this surprise happens every year. TongueROFL

@Guard- cough cough...now that is the best thing! Yayie! Tongue
So how did ** exactly say it? Were **u standing alone? What was ** wearing? Did ** smile? Did **u blush? Was ** expecting a h*g after the Eid mubarak? I want details now!ROFL
And see I knew it you were looking the most beautiful girl yesterday, I'm sure ** must have felt **s heart fly out when ** saw you. Wink :))

Miss you tooo!! Thanks, have a great day filled with lots of laughs and good moments to cherish. Take care. Hope to catch you sooon! *hugs back* :))

ANU !Hug

Glad to hear you had a good time and sure you got a lots of compliments too...and highly deserving onesTongue :))

Ah, had a very very long day today...I doubt my brain registered a word of the third class,...which is the one where there are more B bits. Darn! He might have said something and I missed it... ROFL
Though there was a mention of spice...which brought back old B memoriesROFL

@Breakfast- Meanie! Here I was getting worried for your health *sobs* and you are happy to phuss my concerns *cries bitterly and throws body on bed* ROFL... that's ulta, getting up early in vacations and having a busy day, but that's you, uniqueTongue...and poor me,missing a chance to put the dart of my meanness at the center of the board. ROFLROFL

@Guard- Guess what was being a tube light again...not a guard but a p*l*ce insp*ct*r, good thing didn't congratulate **m, would have been mortified at the mistakeROFL
Nothing best about that..not an ounce interested *flicks hair*..AAHH, shuddup! * was getting out of *y r**m and was surprised to see **m there, ** was wearing a nice kurta, yes ** smiled because it was eid, * didn't blush..at least think so..cough..was just embarrassed (but shuddup! that's normal for meROFL)...and No! Evil Meanie! ** wasn't expecting a h*g since ** already k**sed on b*th ch**ks so that was enough. There! Satisfied? *tortured*ROFLROFL
I wasn't the most beautiful, just okay I guess..but thank youEmbarrassed
I hope not...I have no place currently to hold a heart other than my ownROFL

Hope you had a wonderful day too. Wish you come for a little while tonight :))

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Mimi, you are gone already? So fast?Ouch

Didn't even get time to wish you goodnight. :( Really hope to catch you tomorrow. Goodnight and sweet soothing dreams *hugs*
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hi ami r u going??Confusedi've asked u abt anu & mimi in my previous post in this page only!! i think u missed it!!Confused
2day no1 went 2 Ajay's AT @TMLS forum!!
ok if u  r going gud nite & sweet dreams!!SmileSmile

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

hi ami r u going??Confusedi've asked u abt anu & mimi in my previous post in this page only!! i think u missed it!!Confused
2day no1 went 2 Ajay's AT @TMLS forum!!
ok if u  r going gud nite & sweet dreams!!SmileSmile

Yes, will be going in a little while.

Oh I'm so sorry! Really sorry, I'm distracted and I missed it! Yes, thank you, I enjoyed Eid a lot :)

Anu is busy, not home actually so she can't come as often and I wasn't coming yesterday so Mimi didn't come too. Today she's tired. Sigh.

I did go just now, and even commented on Ajay's fan page. I'm sorry, I tend to forget. :)

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@ami no need  2 say sorry!!SmileSmilei understand & i just saw ur reply on that AT!!
and i agree wid u that by luks of promos it seems Ajay's ckt has rite & happy ending!!Smile

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index