Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 84)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

OK then i will also take a day off from here tomorrow...see u on tuesday...Smile

Will miss you and AT. Sigh. 

But okie, we'll be back with a bang on Tuesday. Take care Mimi. Catch you soon! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
AAAMMMIII !!! :))

Good morning hon! :D

I know you won't be coming in today but had to come to say a little hello. Hope you are having a great day, have fun and get loads of eidi, munch on yummy food and be happy always. Lub ya! *hugs*

And saw the promo, disappointed. Sigh.

More on that later, going now. Hope to see you guys soon. Take care! Hug

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :))

Good morning hon! :D

I know you won't be coming in today but had to come to say a little hello. Hope you are having a great day, have fun and get loads of eidi, munch on yummy food and be happy always. Lub ya! *hugs*

And saw the promo, disappointed. Sigh.

More on that later, going now. Hope to see you guys soon. Take care! Hug

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Gosh, that's weird. I wasn't coming in actually but just got an urge to drop here to say hi. Glad I did! :D

Thank you. Hope you are having an awesome day. The smell of biryani is wafting here so my tummy is growlingTongue
Stay happy and be showered with gifts. Miss you. *tight hug* 

Anu, fit in the dress perfectly, guess we were worrying for nothingTongueLOL

I didn't watch, will go and do that now. But disappointing doesn't sound good. Sigh.

Okie, you go and have lots of fun. Lub ya! Catch you soon. Muah! Hug

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Anu-
Watched the promo...and it looks okay, but far from looking as great as the other promos didOuch...and Ajay was shown like for a millisecond. That's not what was expecting.

Edit-

You are gone. Sigh,guess busy times. 

Okie, hope to see you real soon *hugs*...now I'm wondering what post I can make for A..the promo doesn't really give any ideas.

Edited by beebutterfly - 20 August 2012 at 12:59am

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Why is Dolly missing today??

OK our Salman's ETT released on 15th Aug and is supposed to  cross 100 crore mark tomorrow...like in 5 days??? Incredible...Clap
hi mimi!!!SmileSmilehow r u??
sorry frnds ystrday i'd 2 go as suddenly there was prob  in the main net connection. and then i'd asked one of my acquintance @ their main ofc abt it & he told that it"ll get rite nxt morning i.e 2day morning!!SmileSmile

@ hi ami!! r u here??SmileSmileHappy Eid 2 u all!!Smileenjoy the festival!!!SmileSmile
ystrday i was also trying 2 send PM 2 all PhAb & ajay fans abt his AT @ TMLS forum but cud sent it 2 only 2  ppl & then main net connection got prob due 2 heavy rains here!!Ouch

i'd also sent PM 2 sum more ppl esply whose name i've given in that AT 2 shobha!!Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 27 November 2012 at 12:03pm

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Gosh, that's weird. I wasn't coming in actually but just got an urge to drop here to say hi. Glad I did! :D

Thank you. Hope you are having an awesome day. The smell of biryani is wafting here so my tummy is growlingTongue
Stay happy and be showered with gifts. Miss you. *tight hug* 

Anu, fit in the dress perfectly, guess we were worrying for nothingTongueLOL

I didn't watch, will go and do that now. But disappointing doesn't sound good. Sigh.

Okie, you go and have lots of fun. Lub ya! Catch you soon. Muah! Hug

Same! Wasn't planning to but just couldn't stop myself esp after watching the promo. And I'm glad you did too! Missed youuu! :)

Lol still roaming around in my PJs yes super lazy right now so don't know how I will fit in. Tongue
And had a royal breakfast yeah surprise I got up early and breakfast so skipping lunch! Becoming a good bacha in vacations. ROFL
I'm glad you the dress fits, I'm sure you are looking beautiful and some cough guys would be falling down right now seeing that pretty smile. Wink

@Promo- Exactly it wasn't what I was expecting. Dont know what to expect now...Guess will wait and watch now. Sigh...

Okie pakka going now have to get ready. Catch you sooon! Toodles!! *hugsy* :D :*

edit- Yeah not much chance to make post after the promo but its okay...will wait for the epi hoping it gives some idea to make some posts. *fingers crossed*

Edited by Ameres - 20 August 2012 at 1:07am

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

hi mimi!!!SmileSmilehow r u??
sorry frnds ystrday i'd 2 go as suddenly there was prob  in the main net connection. and then i;d asked one of my acquintance @ their main ofc abt it & he told that it"ll get rite nxt morning i.e 2day morning!!SmileSmile

@ hi ami!! r u here??SmileSmileHappy Eid 2 u all!!Smileenjoy the festival!!!SmileSmile
ystrday i was also trying 2 send PM 2 all PhAb & ajay fans abt his AT @ TMLS forum but cud sent it 2 only 2  ppl & then main net connection got prob due 2 heavy rains here!!Ouch

i'd also sent PM 2 sum more ppl esply whose name i've given in that AT 2 shobha!!Smile

Hi Dolly! :)

Thank you! :)

Oh, I hope the net connection problems get solved soon. :)

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Anu-
Watched the promo...and it looks okay, but far from looking as great as the other promos didOuch...and Ajay was shown like for a millisecond. That's not what was expecting.

Edit-

You are gone. Sigh,guess busy times. 

Okie, hope to see you real soon *hugs*...now I'm wondering what post I can make for A..the promo doesn't really give any ideas.
@ami where did u see the promo of Ajay's TF?? Confused
ysrday i saw the promo of avinash's TF but didn't see Ajay's TF promo!!Confused
i hope he shud  get the gud role & happy & rite ending 4 his ckt!! Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 27 November 2012 at 12:04pm

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index