Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 82)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Thank you! Embarrassed
Evil!! I don't try hard in anything cough not yet...but taking your answer have dreamless sleeps so no alphabet or s*me *ne there. So...there! ROFLROFL

Yes I'm so coming to kill you! No wait...will just send some nice dreams to you and then ask for updates.ROFL

Guess will have to go now before anyone realizes I have been hiding here with the laptop.

Yes, you dont have to try hard...I'm sure it comes very easily*evil grin*...but AAHH, yes, then please do some hard work and reap the benefits..and I'll reap the updateROFLROFL

Meanie! Always finding a way to turn the tables *pouts*...but what are you waiting for? *eager smile as jump under the c*v*rs and closes eyes fiercely*ROFLROFL

Sigh...can't complain. Just happy you were here for as long as you were. Thank you for borrowing that lappy. Muah! :))

Before you are off, will say the goodnights.

Goodnight and overlapping shady dreams ROFL

Rest well. Have great fun tomorrow. Take good care of yourself. Goodnight and peaceful and beautiful dreams, my Anu!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
OK ami...will wait...Smile...if possible send the jumping on the bed prt also...Big smile

BY The way...how was todays TF?? saw little bit of the repeat telecast of yesterdays TF...looked ok...

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Anu...goodnite and have a grt day tomorrow...and borrow the laptop ...again soonBig smile

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Need to go now but glad could come here warna tu mera din hi na guzarta.

Miss you love you. Please continue the B talks and have fun! Tongue

Take care, goodnight and beautiful dreams my queenies! Hug

Hope you are able to sneak off with lappy tomorrow tooTongue

Lub ya! Goodnight shining star!Hug
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

OK ami...will wait...Smile...if possible send the jumping on the bed prt also...Big smile

BY The way...how was todays TF?? saw little bit of the repeat telecast of yesterdays TF...looked ok...

Okie, will go look for that and send you right nowTongue

Was too busy to watch today...but caught a bit of yesterday's TF, there was that girl Anita in it right? It did look good, and loved the start with that danceLOL

Hoping A gets the best story thoughTongue

tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Yeah yeah A has to gt the best story...so wish it want a love traingle...but anyways...hope the promos come real soon...Smile

Ami...dont have to look fr the scene nw...soon it will time fr me also to go ...so stay here nw...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Yeah yeah A has to gt the best story...so wish it want a love traingle...but anyways...hope the promos come real soon...Smile

Ami...dont have to look fr the scene nw...soon it will time fr me also to go ...so stay here nw...

Yup, love triangles are not my fav too...but just hope A is the hero there :))

I remember getting annoyed and sad, when SRK didn't get the girl in Kal Ho Na HoTongue

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Ami...thanks fr the link...Smile...will watch it later and let u know...

IN KHNH ...well SRK was nt well so ...but in Hum dil de chuke sanam...really hated that cause salman should have gt Ash...Ouch

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index