Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 81)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
OK so much of HS talk from both of u...if there is some sweet romantic scene then do send me the link ...even i want to see whats it all abt...BUT no i can never like someone as much as Ajay..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

No kal time nahi tha aur aaj ka din bhi so busy, guess tomorrow or later depending on the schedule. WHAT?! Shuddup! No letter appearing because there are no dreams.ROFL

Okay fine will tell...IF there is a letter which won't be because I put flowery patterns not alphabetical ones. So there! TongueROFL

Well whenever you do put it on, it'll turn beautiful so it does not matter :))
Ha! *evil* My turn to torture after last night...so how come you know there wont be any dreams when you are sleeping yet? Does that mean you've been having hard to have some, but unfortunately they didn't come *narrows eyes*ROFLROFL

I know, put flowery ones too...but cough, some mysterious flower might make the shape of a particular alphabet...guess, will shut up before you kill meROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

OK so much of HS talk from both of u...if there is some sweet romantic scene then do send me the link ...even i want to see whats it all abt...BUT no i can never like someone as much as Ajay..Big smile

Even we don't like him as such we just watch for the story and make fun of random points. Tongue
The guy is fine but definitely not as good as Ajay. He is cute but Ajay is...sadu A! Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Well whenever you do put it on, it'll turn beautiful so it does not matter :))
Ha! *evil* My turn to torture after last night...so how come you know there wont be any dreams when you are sleeping yet? Does that mean you've been having hard to have some, but unfortunately they didn't come *narrows eyes*ROFLROFL

I know, put flowery ones too...but cough, some mysterious flower might make the shape of a particular alphabet...guess, will shut up before you kill meROFLROFL

Thank you! Embarrassed
Evil!! I don't try hard in anything cough not yet...but taking your answer have dreamless sleeps so no alphabet or s*me *ne there. So...there! ROFLROFL

Yes I'm so coming to kill you! No wait...will just send some nice dreams to you and then ask for updates.ROFL

Guess will have to go now before anyone realizes I have been hiding here with the laptop.

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yes you are the most innocent one and I'm the next president.ROFL

Yup, some fruitful results cough...hope the **d survived that jump and the storm that followed cough shutting up too!ROFL
Yes ** would be expecting the things to move and mo...cough I mean play I mean do games guess should shut up.ROFL

Meanie!ROFL

cough...now thinking strong **ds are very important, so many storms it has to bear...and hope the **d was large enough, so can r*ll around...shutting up ROFL
AAHH...yes, the things will be only to happy to be manipulated...into being played in the pl...interesting game...shutting up too ROFLROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Oh,the guy really can't match up to A..coughEmbarrassedTongue

But there are some cute romantic scenes..will send you a little part tomorrowTongue

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Meanie!ROFL

cough...now thinking strong **ds are very important, so many storms it has to bear...and hope the **d was large enough, so can r*ll around...shutting up ROFL
AAHH...yes, the things will be only to happy to be manipulated...into being played in the pl...interesting game...shutting up too ROFLROFL

Yes strong **ds a very important requirement or do them mostly on fl**r to avoid damage cough, but hope they survive too and the s**nds don't pass down if other p**ple in the house coughROFLROFL

A very interesting games of movements cough I mean pl...playing with rules and r*ll*ng around and...guess will shut up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Need to go now but glad could come here warna tu mera din hi na guzarta.

Miss you love you. Please continue the B talks and have fun! Tongue

Take care, goodnight and beautiful dreams my queenies! Hug

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index