Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 8)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Anu, since you seem so attached to the bag, I'm thinking will leave it as a gift for you *mahaan look and gets an approving nod from **m*..and take another one...how about that?..now, if you want will put the new one in the center of the r**m...but then it wont be catching any s**nd...I mean wont matter if I forget it*evil look*ROFLROFL

:))

For a moment I thought you were suggesting to place that microphone wala bag in the center of my r**m but glad it was just a tubelight moment and for a change you were not being so evil.ROFL

No Ami, I don't want it. *pulls back* I mean since I love it so want you to have it, I'll feel as if I'm always there with you. Please take it with you so it always reminds you of us and our deal *cough* So yes please keep it as token of love of your big sis. *sweetest smile and even ** nudges **u to accept it* ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

My turn to scream, AAAHHH! Yes the images are too much to bear but since this time it will be *s doing the experiments so bearable I guess? Suits our twisted image I believe.ROFL
cough cough yes good point, pinning it down will give a good opportunity to study it thoroughly before its o** turn to be pinned down cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Yes, since it will be *s performing the experiments so don't trust it to go down so easily cough definitely a lot of cough pl...pain will have to be endured before it reaches the peak of it and a final load gr**n is heard indicating cough...better shut up.ROFLROFL

Sigh suddenly in a bad mood. Urgh! :/ 

Khair, so guess just one week more before Eid. Got any plans? :) 

Yup, as long as *e are torturing, have no qualms if it lasts long ..cough ROFLROFL
cough...I hope ** is g*ntle and doesn't use much f*rce to pin...since wont go anywhere anyway...shutting upROFLROFL

AAAHH, cough...this sounds like too much pl...pain endured, and why does the final gr**n always gives the impression the flop will follow?..shutting up ROFLROFL

What happened? You okay?Ouch

Nopes, no special plans, guess uni wont give much chance to do anything before...but on the day, the usual. At home in the morning, with my dad's side of the family coming to visit and my cousins...then in the evening, to my mom's place...with my other cousins. Double funTongue

Sigh, trying to think of a good title. Why are we so rusty?Tongue

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Yup, as long as *e are torturing, have no qualms if it lasts long ..cough ROFLROFL
cough...I hope ** is g*ntle and doesn't use much f*rce to pin...since wont go anywhere anyway...shutting upROFLROFL

AAAHH, cough...this sounds like too much pl...pain endured, and why does the final gr**n always gives the impression the flop will follow?..shutting up ROFLROFL

What happened? You okay?Ouch

Nopes, no special plans, guess uni wont give much chance to do anything before...but on the day, the usual. At home in the morning, with my dad's side of the family coming to visit and my cousins...then in the evening, to my mom's place...with my other cousins. Double funTongue

Sigh, trying to think of a good title. Why are we so rusty?Tongue

Haha yeah also it will ensure that ** will be back with a vengeance cough I mean equally give *s pl...cough and some great results will be achieved. *matlabi*ROFLROFL
AHHH! cough point yes would like **m to be g*nt*e and go easy esp f***t since will have no choice but to l** there and mo...cough sigh in pain cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Nothing bus waise hi, kya kahoon. Chodo will try not to think. 

Oh yeah, you won't be getting any holiday as such. Aw, but chalo have a fun filled day! Having relatives around is much fun. :))
Actually...I won't be here on Eid thats why asking that whether you will be around or not. :) 

Lol, don't know is waqt tu my mind is somewhere else so sorry can't help. Perhaps tomorrow will think up of something. But I know I can always rely on you! Tongue

Edit- Andekhi anjaani, teri meri kahaani  Tongue

Sorry I guess I'm still stuck on S cough.ROFL

Edited by Ameres - 11 August 2012 at 1:19pm

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
hi anu ,ami!!SmileSmilei've posted sum pics of Ajay & Sargub from their previous shows !! do see them in the pic gallery in the last 3-4 pages!!

@jaya hi where were u??and why  r u not regular??ConfusedConfusedwheres sidra & saba, jia??if u know then plz ask them 2 visit forum atleast once  a day just 4 few minutes!!ConfusedConfused

ok frnd sgoing  2sleep. so gud nitee & sweet dreams!!2marrow is sunday so plz try  2visit forum in the day also!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

For a moment I thought you were suggesting to place that microphone wala bag in the center of my r**m but glad it was just a tubelight moment and for a change you were not being so evil.ROFL

No Ami, I don't want it. *pulls back* I mean since I love it so want you to have it, I'll feel as if I'm always there with you. Please take it with you so it always reminds you of us and our deal *cough* So yes please keep it as token of love of your big sis. *sweetest smile and even ** nudges **u to accept it* ROFLROFL

Good to see you being a tube light, if only for a few secondsROFL

Sigh..okay, then Anu, for the sake of the deal..I mean for you *cough*, would do anything. So will take it and do as you say. *obedient lil sis look* Once I'm there, will remove all the things from the bag and arrange them carefully somewhere far...I mean close *sweet look*ROFLROFL

Okie, one little suggestion (sigh, song again) to get my neurons working so dont take it, will be original and try to find something tomorrowTongue
Zindagi Tum Bin Hai Veeraniyan.

Long again I guess..but we'll come up with some more. :)

Edited by beebutterfly - 11 August 2012 at 1:22pm

Ameres

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hey Anu ...nice to see you too ...Sidra is pretty busy these days .its Ramadan she wants to take as much blessings as she can ..so she gets little time to be here .all day she spends in her prayers ...and reciting  Quran ...rest they must be busy with Ramadan too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

hi anu ,ami!!SmileSmilei've posted sum pics of Ajay & Sargub from their previous shows !! do see them in the pic gallery in the last 3-4 pages!!

@jaya hi where were u??and why  r u not regular??ConfusedConfusedwheres sidra & saba, jia??if u know then plz ask them 2 visit forum atleast once  a day just 4 few minutes!!ConfusedConfused

hi dolly ...actually i am busy in doing Sidra's eid shopping these days LOL

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Good to see you being a tube light, if only for a few secondsROFL

Sigh..okay, then Anu, for the sake of the deal..I mean for you *cough*, would do anything. So will take it and do as you say. *obedient lil sis look* Once I'm there, will remove all the things from the bag and arrange them carefully somewhere far...I mean close *sweet look*ROFLROFL

Okie, one little suggestion (sigh, song again) to get my neurons working so dont take it, will be original and try to find something tomorrowTongue
Zindagi Tum Bin Hai Veeraniyan.

Long again I guess..but we'll come up with some more. :)

NOO! *calms down* I meant no sweetie why waste time over it just go and put the bag on the **d side table and leave it there like that. No need to take out the things, you just go and get down with the cough sight seeing. Such a lovely place so don't waste any time cough. *sweet eager smile to get you going*ROFLROFL

@Title- Thanks for that! Sigh...so true. Miss them. ;( 
Which song btw? No its not long will fit I believe. I'll try the first suggestion too, which I really liked. Hope it fits somehow. :))

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index