Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
AMI-
Sneaking again lol. :P

Haye meri DQ! Was so missing that actually! πŸ˜›
Yes, I put up with your silliness and you put up with mine so we are equal. The twisted bunch.🀣

Yes its a good kind of tired, been on a lot of speedy rides in the past two days so kind of draining but lot of fun! πŸ˜›

@G**rd- Its okay, its common for us to make wrong deductions lol but badi nazar hoti hai aap ki unpe cough...what kind of kurta was ** wearing? And I see bada ana jana hai...hm seems like ** has a good reason to drop in often...cough shutting up before you kill me.🀣
So did **u go out and meet **m after posting? Hope **u weren't grinning while staring at **m.🀣

Okay so there was something more to grill you on...but my tired brain is not supporting me so will let go now. But will be back with more soon.🀣

Going now, hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow, take care have fun. Catch you real soon! πŸ€—

EDIT- Sorry Mimi I don't know what the word halkat means, have heard it in the movies guess its a swear word or something...not sure. And please let Ajay have a happy ending in TMLS. Alright later! :)
Edited by Ameres - 11 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ameres

AMI-

Sneaking again lol. :P

Haye meri DQ! Was so missing that actually! πŸ˜›
Yes, I put up with your silliness and you put up with mine so we are equal. The twisted bunch.🀣

Yes its a good kind of tired, been on a lot of speedy rides in the past two days so kind of draining but lot of fun! πŸ˜›

@G**rd- Its okay, its common for us to make wrong deductions lol but badi nazar hoti hai aap ki unpe cough...what kind of kurta was ** wearing? And I see bada ana jana hai...hm seems like ** has a good reason to drop in often...cough shutting up before you kill me.🀣
So did **u go out and meet **m after posting? Hope **u weren't grinning while staring at **m.🀣

Okay so there was something more to grill you on...but my tired brain is not supporting me so will let go now. But will be back with more soon.🀣

Going now, hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow, take care have fun. Catch you real soon! πŸ€—

EDIT- Sorry Mimi I don't know what the word halkat means, have heard it in the movies guess its a swear word or something...not sure. And please let Ajay have a happy ending in TMLS. Alright later! :)

Lol, no sneaking any longer...you'll miss thatπŸ˜› You know..actually thinking of K when she sneaked out in JWM...that was one of my most fav scenes in the movieπŸ˜›

I love speedy rides! Sounds like you did have a lot of fun and I'm happy you went. Best way to spend your vacations :D

@G**rd- Meanie!..cough, have got no nazar on **m...just common observation *innocent*..see I cant even remember what kind of kurta ** was wearing, something off whitish..but was too flustered to pay attention🀣...AAHH, yes shuddup!..cough, told ya **'s almost like f*mily, and ** and **s br*th*rs are always dropping in to chat with my Dad...so There!🀣🀣
No, I didn't..actually passed by the living r**m to go to *y r**m but made sure not to glance that way...warna pakka some weird expression would have scared **m πŸ€£πŸ€£

Muah! to your tired brain...and no no there wasn't anything more to grill me on *runs*🀣

Hope you are having a good journey back at the moment. Will catch you later.πŸ€—
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi ami!!!😊😊where r oders?? apart from u & me & sumtimes mimi, no1 is cuming these days??even anu is cuming 4 v.less time!!πŸ˜•
and where r sidra,saba, jia & shobha??πŸ˜•
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu rnt u back yet??? and where is Ami and dolly??
beebutterfly thumbnail
MIIIMIII :D

I went out so thought would be late and you two would be here already. But I see you just came too :))

Guess Anu will come a little later then. Poor thing, must be tired. πŸ˜›
beebutterfly thumbnail
Um, Mimi you still here?

You watched ETT yet? Was planning to go watch tomorrow but guess wont be able to after all. Sigh.

MIMI! Where are you?πŸ˜†
Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago
mimi_s thumbnail
Hai Ami...😊😊😊...sorry had gone offline due to my net...πŸ˜•

even i am planning to watch ETT tomorrow...havent booked the tickets yet though...heard on TV that the second week collections arnt that grt...

yeah Anu must b tired...but i hope she comes...
mimi_s thumbnail
AAMMII...your sig is to die fr...😊😊...love it...was it created by you??...and who happens to b the most besharam...Abhay or phulwa or maybe...both??

why rnt u watching ETT??? not getting anyone to go with u??
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

Hai Ami...😊😊😊...sorry had gone offline due to my net...πŸ˜•

even i am planning to watch ETT tomorrow...havent booked the tickets yet though...heard on TV that the second week collections arnt that grt...

yeah Anu must b tired...but i hope she comes...

It's okay...thought you got bored and went awayπŸ˜›

That's strange for a Salman starer but maybe they'll pick up again in the coming weeks. Have heard different views on the movie so far..but hoping it's good :)

i really really hope she comes. I know she might be tired..but just to say hi, so we know she reached safely :)
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

AAMMII...your sig is to die fr...😊😊...love it...was it created by you??...and who happens to b the most besharam...Abhay or phulwa or maybe...both??

why rnt u watching ETT??? not getting anyone to go with u??

Thanks, but the credit goes to Anu and if I remember correctly Gagan too. Remember when we won that besharam title, Anu made this specially for us? Sigh, good memories. So that suddenly came back to me and wanted to put it on at least for a little while. I didn't know much about sigs when she had made it, otherwise would have put it at that time itselfπŸ˜› :))

So actually we are the besharam ones...but cough..A and P as well coughπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

My Dad was supposed to bring us tomorrow night, since I have class in the morning but he's busy so wont go probably