Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 77)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
AMIII! :) 

You know I actually do carry a small notebook and pen with me. Hoping this time they become useful.ROFL

Thank you for the kind wishes, ameen to all but missing you guys is not in my control. :))
Don't be sad, just don't think about it...talk about A, his TF and please continue the B talks and before you know it, it will be Friday! Tongue

Aw, you are the best. Heres a BIIIGGG hug for you for the whole week. Hope you feel its warmth all the time and your smile brightens with each second. Luuub you! Hug

Please take good care of yourself, be on time lol and have the best Eid and a great week ahead. Keep smiling see you sooon! *hugs&kisses* :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

See, I know you too well...cough, yes better take it along and write in detail please. ROFL

Thank you! You know you are the most precious thing ever, right? Yup, hope you keep smiling, because you can be sure our connection will know that and we'll smile tooHug

Keep the evilness in check (for the world)...hope that doesn't encourage you to amass it so you can dump it on me laterROFL

Sigh...don't even feel like ROFLing, but yes,will try not to think about it :)

Yes Ma'am, will be on time! *nods head like a good bacha* Tongue :))

Guess you'll be getting that mehndi done soon, hope the color turns dark and rich...cough, that should tell something about the intensity of **s l*ve..shutting up before you kill meTongueROFL

Hope the flu is gone and you have a superb day. Take good care, and enjoy Eid and the rest of your stay in the best way possible. Go with a smile and come back with an even bigger one. Will see you soon, beautiful! Muah! *hugs* :))

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good morning hon, rise and shine! Tongue:D

Just dropping in to wish you a very good day, hope you put on a lovely mehndi design and cough...s*m* o*e bumps in to...oh you know.ROFL
Again bahut bahut EID MUBARAK! Wish you a joyous, colorful, sweet, love filled and a very blessed Eid. Hug 

Okie going now, take care of yourself, get good rest I pray that the stupid head and tummy aches don't bother you today or ever, stay healthy and happy always. 
Most importantly don't miss me, talk about A and please continue to be B and any new good B news...you know what to do. Better pass it onto me.ROFL

Alright bus getting off now, guess will drop in Mimi a little hello too. Tongue
Okie have an amazing day ahead. Lub ya see you sooon IA! Hug

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Ami- We posted at the same time! Now thats connection but a little hazy one signal pure nahi they so overlapping hogai.ROFL

Why does the word overlapping sound so...cough right now?ROFL

Meanie! Fine will try to be less evil...can't promise if it will work.ROFL
AH! I know I'm hoping too that color is dark and rich cough. Blushing
Wish the same for you, hope it looks beautiful. :))
cough..does the color indicate only love or...cough the intensity of something else too? shutting up.ROFLROFL

Thank you, see you soon take care! *tight hug* :D

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good morning hon, rise and shine! Tongue:D

Just dropping in to wish you a very good day, hope you put on a lovely mehndi design and cough...s*m* o*e bumps in to...oh you know.ROFL
Again bahut bahut EID MUBARAK! Wish you a joyous, colorful, sweet, love filled and a very blessed Eid. Hug 

Okie going now, take care of yourself, get good rest I pray that the stupid head and tummy aches don't bother you today or ever, stay healthy and happy always. 
Most importantly don't miss me, talk about A and please continue to be B and any new good B news...you know what to do. Better pass it onto me.ROFL

Alright bus getting off now, guess will drop in Mimi a little hello too. Tongue
Okie have an amazing day ahead. Lub ya see you sooon IA! Hug

AAANNNUUU !!!! :D :D :D :D

So glad to see you dropped in :))

AAHH..cough, would have said meanie! But feeling nice to you...so okay, let's hope so *flutters lashes*ROFLROFL
A big Eid Mubarak to you too! Wish you the same. May you be showered with love and gifts. Lub ya!Hug

Thank you. :))
Cannot help miss you...but okay, will note down all those B news (although dont know if the B ness will come without youTongue), and pass it on..cough, but since we are always dealing..you hand over your notebook to me *evil grin*ROFL

Yes, off you go. Sigh.

Have the best time, stay happy and healthy. See you sooonnnesst! HugHug

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Ami- We posted at the same time! Now thats connection but a little hazy one signal pure nahi they so overlapping hogai.ROFL

Why does the word overlapping sound so...cough right now?ROFL

Meanie! Fine will try to be less evil...can't promise if it will work.ROFL
AH! I know I'm hoping too that color is dark and rich cough. Blushing
Wish the same for you, hope it looks beautiful. :))
cough..does the color indicate only love or...cough the intensity of something else too? shutting up.ROFLROFL

Thank you, see you soon take care! *tight hug* :D

Yes, the most reliable connection in the world...AAHH, cough..I see your B mind is tuned well this morning, yes, hopefully no one will try to overlap **u there...cough, that'll come after the pr*pos*l and w*dd*ng...shutting upROFL

I know it will be, after all it's you..so it has to be dark. You'll look beautiful!Tongue
Thank you...AAHH again, cough with us, it's sure to indicate something else too...cough, probably we'll see how long the mehndi stays and deduce how long cough will last too, hope it doesn't get off easily...shutting up ROFLROFL

Take care, hope Friday comes soon! *tight hug* :D

Ameres

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Eid mubarak dearHug

Edited by 55shobha - 19 August 2012 at 2:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
hi shobha!! Eid mubarak 2 u 2!!Big smileBig smileBig smilebut eid is 2day or on 20th aug??Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index