Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 76)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Good one, yes we like singing so will hum along hoping to stay in rhythm cough.ROFL
Yeah! The good old times, kuch yaadien taazi hogaien dance dekh kar cough. Wonder if k*t felt some...zing?ROFL

Meanie! Always making me explain things and like a good sis I also do explain them. Such a mahaan soul I am.ROFL 
Exactly thats why I say wait and later on when fresh and in m**d twirl in wearing just a n*ght** cough at least wont end up looking like a witch and more time to...cough shutting up.ROFL
Good idea! Will put on lots of make up and wear the heaviest dress so that the final turn doesnt come.ROFLROFL

Sigh guess time to go. 
And if ever we lose track of the music, ** comes back and does it again to set the hum in perfect sync once more..coughROFL
Ah...maybe **e did...some dancing lessons were taken after the show maybe.ROFL

Yes, the best mahaan big sis...who learned mahaanta from her lil sis *modest look*ROFL
cough...yes, wear only n*ght** and make **m want to get o*t of **s clo...no energy wasted in unimportant matters..cough..shutting up ROFLROFL
@Bold- What a nice way to put it. Love it! Muah!ROFL
Yup...our evilness knows no bounds..so ** better not miff *s warna making sure ** flops before unveiling the treasure...shutting upROFL

Sigh,..guess so. The thought I wont see you tomorrow, makes me want to stay. But you need that sleep to get better. 

Okie, Goodnight and slow r*m*nt*c cough with endless repeats during the ni...dreams  ROFL

Edited by beebutterfly - 18 August 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Shuddup! There's no *ne...I happen to have dreamless sl**p *innocent*...but hoping the reality will be like a dream..cough ROFLROFL
AAHH..You are so EVIL!ROFL..Meeeaaaniiiee! cough...if ** was in *y dream, then of course ** has to be very toned...and have excellent choice in clo...and *G..cough, for example..nice-fitted je*ns...with white sh*rt and white *G...shutting upROFLROFL

Yes, run..because coming to kill you!...** lets go instantly, and apologizes then notices the slight m*rk it made thinking ** has to put **s mark on *e permanently by asking for *y h**d...* try to move away but *y earring gets stuck in **s suit button and forced to stay right there...shutting up for final nowROFLROFL

Meanie!...yes, there'll be net connection but sadly I'll forget lappy. *sweet look*ROFLROFL

Good answer so will let you off the hook now. *mahaan*ROFL
See! Something did happen! cough great choice btw and of course you have excellent choice I mean look at me, I'm your friend...it says a lot about your good choice.TongueROFL
Okay getting out of self admiration phase ahem, yeah blue jeans and white shirt, classic combo. You can't go wrong with that! Tongue
Hope s*me *ne looked very nice in it and it started to drizzle so you get a nice view...cough.ROFL

Wow permanent mark? That says...a LOT!ROFL
** gently pulls the earring free and **u move back slowly, smiling shyly and say thank you in a soft voice. ** feels **s heart melting hearing that melodious voice, suddenly ** wishes **u go on talking. A gentle smile spreads across **s face as ** brushes off the thank you with a wave of **s m*nl* h**d...cough okay shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Don't worry sis will send one. Balke make sure one is already waiting for you in the r**m. Now do send the updates on time.ROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

And if ever we lose track of the music, ** comes back and does it again to set the hum in perfect sync once more..coughROFL
Ah...maybe **e did...some dancing lessons were taken after the show maybe.ROFL

Yes, the best mahaan big sis...who learned mahaanta from her lil sis *modest look*ROFL
cough...yes, wear only n*ght** and make **m want to get o*t of **s clo...no energy wasted in unimportant matters..cough..shutting up ROFLROFL
@Bold- What a nice way to put it. Love it! Muah!ROFL
Yup...our evilness knows no bounds..so ** better not miff *s warna making sure ** flops before unveiling the treasure...shutting upROFL

Sigh,..guess so. The thought I wont see you tomorrow, makes me want to stay. But you need that sleep to get better. 

Okie, Goodnight and slow r*m*nt*c cough with endless repeats during the ni...dreams  ROFL

Yes yes we want that don't we? Hoping ** is good at that...cough I mean setting rhythm...in dance!ROFLROFL

cough exactly, hope ** is also wearing just one j**ns and one sh**t and yes before you say it a *G too. So not much time wasted and lets get this party started. *starts the pl...play list*ROFLROFL
Exactly no unveiling if we are not in m**d, not our fault if ** can't seem to control **s appetite cough.ROFLROFL

Yeah neither do I but I'm such a lazy bones that still some packaging left and yup need to sleep because the stupid flu is not helping. Khair it will be okay. 

AAAHH! In short no sleep for me tonight. Meanie!ROFL

Goodnight and easy cl**hes getting **f in minutes and ** jumps dreams!ROFLROFL

Hoping to catch you both real soon, be good and continue the fun talks. Feel like saying more but the sneezes are making it difficult. Khair, no rants tonight. Want to leave with a smile. :) 
So goodnight, take good care, have fun and catch you soon. And oh since won't be here tomorrow so advance mein Eid Mubarak! May Allah bless you and your family with His blessings. Hug

Goodnight, beautiful dreams and hope we meet soon. Take care my love! *hugs* :))

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Good answer so will let you off the hook now. *mahaan*ROFL
See! Something did happen! cough great choice btw and of course you have excellent choice I mean look at me, I'm your friend...it says a lot about your good choice.TongueROFL
Okay getting out of self admiration phase ahem, yeah blue jeans and white shirt, classic combo. You can't go wrong with that! Tongue
Hope s*me *ne looked very nice in it and it started to drizzle so you get a nice view...cough.ROFL

Wow permanent mark? That says...a LOT!ROFL
** gently pulls the earring free and **u move back slowly, smiling shyly and say thank you in a soft voice. ** feels **s heart melting hearing that melodious voice, suddenly ** wishes **u go on talking. A gentle smile spreads across **s face as ** brushes off the thank you with a wave of **s m*nl* h**d...cough okay shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Don't worry sis will send one. Balke make sure one is already waiting for you in the r**m. Now do send the updates on time.ROFL
My turn to say you are being very mahaan, but before you can retract, will say thank youROFL
Nothing happened, Meanie!ROFLHaye, so much modesty...yes yes, I agree..I have excellent choice...and so mahaan as to bestow my friendship on others *flick of hair and turns*.ROFL
Yup, the look is just the right balance of elegance and casualTongue
AAHH...cough..if there's no drizzle, then will make sure to have some water near and throw it on **m by mistake..cough.ROFLROFL

Shuddup! Should have known you make something out of it *tortured look* ROFL
Uff, that was so niceBlushing...as ** lifts **s h**d to brush off the thank you, **s watch gets caught in *y necklace (dont ask howROFL), and again *e stand there, *e in shyness and ** with secret happiness at having some more moments to look at *e...** takes **s time in getting it unt*ngled as I am unable to move under the power of **s gaze, then when *'m free, * walk off quickly...with **m looking in longing and wishing ** knew by name..but vowing to find out...I guess that's all, shutting upROFLROFL

Evil! I'll send the updates if the lappy hasn't been crushed by under some bo...shutting up ROFLROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

My turn to say you are being very mahaan, but before you can retract, will say thank youROFL
Nothing happened, Meanie!ROFLHaye, so much modesty...yes yes, I agree..I have excellent choice...and so mahaan as to bestow my friendship on others *flick of hair and turns*.ROFL
Yup, the look is just the right balance of elegance and casualTongue
AAHH...cough..if there's no drizzle, then will make sure to have some water near and throw it on **m by mistake..cough.ROFLROFL

Shuddup! Should have known you make something out of it *tortured look* ROFL
Uff, that was so niceBlushing...as ** lifts **s h**d to brush off the thank you, **s watch gets caught in *y necklace (dont ask howROFL), and again *e stand there, *e in shyness and ** with secret happiness at having some more moments to look at *e...** takes **s time in getting it unt*ngled as I am unable to move under the power of **s gaze, then when *'m free, * walk off quickly...with **m looking in longing and wishing ** knew by name..but vowing to find out...I guess that's all, shutting upROFLROFL

Evil! I'll send the updates if the lappy hasn't been crushed by under some bo...shutting up ROFLROFLROFL

Yes really aap ka mahaan pan hai that you decided to be friends with us warna hamari aisi kismat kahan.ROFL
Good idea, we never let anything come in our way of pl...I mean play. Have to get those toned m*scl*s out in open cough shutting up.ROFL

Wow that sounded like a beautiful start of something *ahem* EmbarrassedTongue
So does ** found out **r name? Gets **r address? Asks **r out on dinner? Proposes **r? Do they get to cough...okie shutting up.ROFLROFL

WHAT?! But how...the lappy was on *d? No no bacha keep it on the study table and when taking a break from cough...send in a two three line update.ROFL
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Yes yes we want that don't we? Hoping ** is good at that...cough I mean setting rhythm...in dance!ROFLROFL

cough exactly, hope ** is also wearing just one j**ns and one sh**t and yes before you say it a *G too. So not much time wasted and lets get this party started. *starts the pl...play list*ROFLROFL
Exactly no unveiling if we are not in m**d, not our fault if ** can't seem to control **s appetite cough.ROFLROFL

Yeah neither do I but I'm such a lazy bones that still some packaging left and yup need to sleep because the stupid flu is not helping. Khair it will be okay. 

AAAHH! In short no sleep for me tonight. Meanie!ROFL

Goodnight and easy cl**hes getting **f in minutes and ** jumps dreams!ROFLROFL

Hoping to catch you both real soon, be good and continue the fun talks. Feel like saying more but the sneezes are making it difficult. Khair, no rants tonight. Want to leave with a smile. :) 
So goodnight, take good care, have fun and catch you soon. And oh since won't be here tomorrow so advance mein Eid Mubarak! May Allah bless you and your family with His blessings. Hug

Goodnight, beautiful dreams and hope we meet soon. Take care my love! *hugs* :))

Yes, take care and get well soon. Wish I could help you with that packagingTongue

AAHH...meanie! Making sure I don't get any tonight too. Evil!ROFL

Eid Mubarak. Wish you the same. May Allah keep you happy and safe always Hug

Okie, keep the notebook near in case of any interesting sights which need reporting.ROFL Kidding!Tongue
Have a safe trip.
Dont miss us.
Hope nothing gets you down or grumpy there.
Wish you have the best time and have endless reasons to smile. 
Come back soon.

Sigh...wish to say more, but will start sounding sad, so will shut up. Will miss you big time.

And oh!..since you wont be here for the week...that's six Good Morning smiles and Goodnight hugs to packTongue

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

I know, sounding silly..but nevermind.

Catch you soon. Goodnight and beautiful dreams star! *hugs* :))

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
76 pages...hoping by the time I'm back you guys have crossed the 100 mark! Tongue

Keep both the ATs running and spam a bit there please lol. Sorry adaat se majboor can't help but give out suggestions and orders. Its annoying I know so will shut up. But do make topics on A if the promo comes! Tongue

Okie will go now...guess will drop in tomorrow morning if time permits warna see you after a few days. Lub ya! :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Yes really aap ka mahaan pan hai that you decided to be friends with us warna hamari aisi kismat kahan.ROFL
Good idea, we never let anything come in our way of pl...I mean play. Have to get those toned m*scl*s out in open cough shutting up.ROFL

Wow that sounded like a beautiful start of something *ahem* EmbarrassedTongue
So does ** found out **r name? Gets **r address? Asks **r out on dinner? Proposes **r? Do they get to cough...okie shutting up.ROFLROFL

WHAT?! But how...the lappy was on *d? No no bacha keep it on the study table and when taking a break from cough...send in a two three line update.ROFL

No actually, since we are a mahaan group, others should be happy to be friends with us *biased haughty*ROFL

Sigh..if only it was possibleTongue
You are so not letting me go with that *looks for escape*ROFL
Yup, he does all of that in that order...Satisfied?ROFL..and Oh! You forgot the get m*rr*ed part before the cough..so eager you are *evil grin*ROFLROFL

Yes, you dont remember you left it on the **d thinking I'll have easy access to it and update more rapidly? But sadly the plan backfired..Tsk, too badROFLROFL
Darn! You had to give a solution for that too...now I'll have to give them. Okay, will take short breaks after long intervals and send..coughROFLROFL

Edit-
It's not annoying...I'm glad you said it, I keep forgetting to switch there..but will do so pakka. Yup, will try to get rid of my shyness and do those postsTongue

Hope you do drop in. Love you too. See you soon! :))

Edited by beebutterfly - 18 August 2012 at 3:21pm

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index