Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 75)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Why pathetic?...you are allowed to pull my leg, and that was actually a good one..probably true too ROFL

AH,..cough, you are doing some deep thinking again..yup, I hope ** likes both...and knows when to switch to which song..cough. It would be nicer if ** likes slow more...shutting up ROFLROFL
Waise was thinking...what if they had told S*lm*n to do that b*ll* dance move?..cough, wonder if ** would have been able to do it. ROFL

Yes, so surprising...tum se bicharne ka gham hai yeh, *DQ tears*...but reverting back now *evil grin*, are traditional dr*sses easier to r*m*ve...that you find them nice? ROFLROFL

Yes too deep thinking, guess meds ka asar hai. lol. I know hoping too that ** likes the slow one cough but the r*m*t*c slow ones coughROFLROFL
LOL! Guess ** would have tried...wonder if ** would have done that better than **r too? Private lessons maybe ** was getting...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Meanie! And I fell for your drama again, innocent me.ROFL
No actually I believe they are even more difficult because so many different layers like t*p alag then b*tt*m piece alag and not to mention heavy if they are embroidered. And yeah can get stuck esp in hair and just...ruins the fun and too time consuming in taking **f...cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

AAHH..cough, yes I know...flying, paragliding, swimming, drowning..shutting upROFL
Shuddup!...Mera Khwabon Mein Ja Aaye, Aake mujhe chhed jaaye ,Usse kaho kabhi saamne to aayeEmbarrassed..no, didn't get to see the face.ROFLROFL
AAHH,Blushing evil meanie!..cough, ** stares back and a zing goes through b*th...cough, I lower *y head quickly...and ** smiles then deliberately lowers **s so that **s f*ce is almost resting on *y h*ir...gosh, can't believe making things worst for me...shutting up.ROFLROFL

SHHUUUDDUUPP!..cough, have no such feelings yet..but hope they do when I feel them *flutters lashes*...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Aha! So there was s*m* o**! Knew it! *satisfied evil grin*ROFL
cough mind giving the rest of the description starting off with how toned cough the **m was and what was ** wearing? Did you get a chance to notice **s *G? cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

No just making them more r*m*t*c! Yayie! ** whiffs the beautiful coconut smell and closes **s eye as y**r scent fills **s senses. Without even realizing **s grip on y**r w**st increases and **u suck in a br**th...cough shutting up and running.ROFLROFL

Oh yeah they will be there and I hope so is the net connection! Don't forget to update us whenever the feelings make way.ROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yes too deep thinking, guess meds ka asar hai. lol. I know hoping too that ** likes the slow one cough but the r*m*t*c slow ones coughROFLROFL
LOL! Guess ** would have tried...wonder if ** would have done that better than **r too? Private lessons maybe ** was getting...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Meanie! And I fell for your drama again, innocent me.ROFL
No actually I believe they are even more difficult because so many different layers like t*p alag then b*tt*m piece alag and not to mention heavy if they are embroidered. And yeah can get stuck esp in hair and just...ruins the fun and too time consuming in taking **f...cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

cough..yup, the slow r*m*nt*c and seemingly endless ones..guess will be mo...I mean humming along by the end coughROFL
AAHH...could be, or previous lessons coming to use now and ** using it to remind **r of the good things...shutting up tooROFL

Yay! Glad you do...unfortunately no one to catch you..yet *evil*ROFL
See, I got you to explain again! *satisfied grin*, cough..I see you've done the research and discarded the idea already..good..cough ROFLROFL
Yes, something less tedious to get o*t of would be better...at least hair wont look like a hurricane area..when it's finally *ff...guess will w*ar the highly traditional ones when in no m**d to cough.ROFLROFL

Ameres

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hey guys
i m back againHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

cough..yup, the slow r*m*nt*c and seemingly endless ones..guess will be mo...I mean humming along by the end coughROFL
AAHH...could be, or previous lessons coming to use now and ** using it to remind **r of the good things...shutting up tooROFL

Yay! Glad you do...unfortunately no one to catch you..yet *evil*ROFL
See, I got you to explain again! *satisfied grin*, cough..I see you've done the research and discarded the idea already..good..cough ROFLROFL
Yes, something less tedious to get o*t of would be better...at least hair wont look like a hurricane area..when it's finally *ff...guess will w*ar the highly traditional ones when in no m**d to cough.ROFLROFL

Good one, yes we like singing so will hum along hoping to stay in rhythm cough.ROFL
Yeah! The good old times, kuch yaadien taazi hogaien dance dekh kar cough. Wonder if k*t felt some...zing?ROFL

Meanie! Always making me explain things and like a good sis I also do explain them. Such a mahaan soul I am.ROFL 
Exactly thats why I say wait and later on when fresh and in m**d twirl in wearing just a n*ght** cough at least wont end up looking like a witch and more time to...cough shutting up.ROFL
Good idea! Will put on lots of make up and wear the heaviest dress so that the final turn doesnt come.ROFLROFL

Sigh guess time to go. 

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

hey guys
i m back againHug

Hey Shobha! :D

Ayi or bhaag gayi? Whats up with guest appearances. LOL

Done with the Eid shopping? Tongue

beebutterflyReenatyzed

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Aha! So there was s*m* o**! Knew it! *satisfied evil grin*ROFL
cough mind giving the rest of the description starting off with how toned cough the **m was and what was ** wearing? Did you get a chance to notice **s *G? cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

No just making them more r*m*t*c! Yayie! ** whiffs the beautiful coconut smell and closes **s eye as y**r scent fills **s senses. Without even realizing **s grip on y**r w**st increases and **u suck in a br**th...cough shutting up and running.ROFLROFL

Oh yeah they will be there and I hope so is the net connection! Don't forget to update us whenever the feelings make way.ROFL

Shuddup! There's no *ne...I happen to have dreamless sl**p *innocent*...but hoping the reality will be like a dream..cough ROFLROFL
AAHH..You are so EVIL!ROFL..Meeeaaaniiiee! cough...if ** was in *y dream, then of course ** has to be very toned...and have excellent choice in clo...and *G..cough, for example..nice-fitted je*ns...with white sh*rt and white *G...shutting upROFLROFL

Yes, run..because coming to kill you!...** lets go instantly, and apologizes then notices the slight m*rk it made thinking ** has to put **s mark on *e permanently by asking for *y h**d...* try to move away but *y earring gets stuck in **s suit button and forced to stay right there...shutting up for final nowROFLROFL

Meanie!...yes, there'll be net connection but sadly I'll forget lappy. *sweet look*ROFLROFL
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

hey guys
i m back againHug

Hi Shobha! :D

Glad that Eid is not tomorrow or sad?Tongue

tiny15Reenatyzed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index