Phulwa

India-Forums

   
Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 74)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 32730

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Smileok frnds final gud nite!!sweet dreams!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 11847

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Whoa! Look at KSG fans, filling the forum with his topics. You guys better do the same. When the promo airs which will be IA soon so make one or two topics on it like a good bacha! Tongue

I want to..just hope I can get my head around to thinking of something to postTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Originally posted by Ameres

Whoa! Look at KSG fans, filling the forum with his topics. You guys better do the same. When the promo airs which will be IA soon so make one or two topics on it like a good bacha! Tongue

I want to..just hope I can get my head around to thinking of something to postTongue

Make any post; welcome him, go gaga over him. Just make him notice! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 11847

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres


AAHH! Thats is such a good idea cough so after a meeting at the p**l we go for dancing? Yeah put on some bolly numbers DJ, we are here to check cough I mean dance and see how much toned and power ** can generate cough I mean to get a good performance...for the dance cough. Also will help us to see if ** can set a rhythm cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL

Meanie! I always think of that when I see such traditional clothes. So there!ROFL

I missed this post. I wonder howTongueROFL

AAHH..cough, yes we get the synchronization right..and can see if while dancing ** glances at the other chikni chamelis..or focuses only on *s..coughROFLROFL

Very poor escape strategy...but okay, will be mahaan, you are free! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 11847

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Make any post; welcome him, go gaga over him. Just make him notice! Tongue

Okay, hope I can do thatTongue
 
Guess anything for ATongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

I missed this post. I wonder howTongueROFL

AAHH..cough, yes we get the synchronization right..and can see if while dancing ** glances at the other chikni chamelis..or focuses only on *s..coughROFLROFL

Very poor escape strategy...but okay, will be mahaan, you are free! ROFL

Maybe the like button news got you excited so you got running.ROFL
Please ignore my pathetic sense of humor, flu does not do me much good. LOL

Wow good point yes, is ** loyal or straying kind. Also the choice of songs will tell us about **m like whether ** likes slow songs or fast, etc. Hm. Suddenly its sounding like a serious research.ROFL

Tussi feeling mahaan tonight? Yeh kaise hogaya?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Goodnight and sweet dreams Dolly! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 11847

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Maybe the like button news got you excited so you got running.ROFL
Please ignore my pathetic sense of humor, flu does not do me much good. LOL

Wow good point yes, is ** loyal or straying kind. Also the choice of songs will tell us about **m like whether ** likes slow songs or fast, etc. Hm. Suddenly its sounding like a serious research.ROFL

Tussi feeling mahaan tonight? Yeh kaise hogaya?ROFL

Why pathetic?...you are allowed to pull my leg, and that was actually a good one..probably true too ROFL

AH,..cough, you are doing some deep thinking again..yup, I hope ** likes both...and knows when to switch to which song..cough. It would be nicer if ** likes slow more...shutting up ROFLROFL
Waise was thinking...what if they had told S*lm*n to do that b*ll* dance move?..cough, wonder if ** would have been able to do it. ROFL

Yes, so surprising...tum se bicharne ka gham hai yeh, *DQ tears*...but reverting back now *evil grin*, are traditional dr*sses easier to r*m*ve...that you find them nice? ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index