Phulwa

India-Forums

   
Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 7)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10900

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII!! 
You are here? Hope you are feeling much better and headache is gone. :)) 

@Insects- Guess you will be more interested in them when I tell you that after opening them up you closely study their repr*d*ct*ve* system cough. Have to identify which is m*le and which f*m*le frog cough.ROFLROFL
cough cough yup very light ones that is sure to cause sounds cough I mean screams and great rea...cough results of the experiment.ROFLROFL

@Title- No nothing particular in mind bus waise hi saying. LOL

Okay will listen to the song and see. Tongue

@show- Cool, guess I'm just being mean to the poor guy but the problem is that I have seen that actor in other roles before and don't like him as such so thats why problem accepting in this role. LOL

Yes, *phew* finally some relief. Thanks :D

@Insects- AAHH...cough, hadn't counted on that aspect of it..now I understand why you hated itROFL..cough, but still not sure..guess would have been if the specimen was m*l* and h*m*n..shutting up ROFLROFL
cough...yes, dep analysis of every sensitive spot which can cause rea..cough...waise you think **n scre*m too?..okay, shutting up for goodROFLROFL

@Title- Oh, we'll find one, just need to keep digging :)

@Show- Then that's normal, it's hard to change the first impression you had...so the other role must be stuck in your mind. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaya-V

hello mein bhi a gaye Big smile

Hey Jaya! Good to see you. How have you been? :)

Any idea where is Sidra and others? Its been so long since they were last here. Hope they drop in soon too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10900

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres


Oh it really did got you...sigh why do all my friends end up on the opposite side? Why! *tortured look*ROFLROFL
Sorry for being DQ but really its a fact when it comes to shows my friends and I have opposite choice. LOL

Meanie! I mean sweetie! You forgot your bag here. See silly you still need me, here take it with you and put it in the r**m near the **d cough I mean its a valuable bag don't forget it anywhere and keep it near *cough*ROFLROFL

Yup she isn't. Khair, good to hear you are feeling better but you don't need to stay for me, please take care of yourself. You have not been well for the past many days, I'm really not liking that. Ouch
Is the schedule too tiring for you or...just waise hi. Don't know what I'm saying bus get well soon yaar, don't want to see you ill. Take care. :)

Ah, poor thing *pats*...but I'm watching only for the romanceEmbarrassedROFL
It's okay..that's one exception Tongue

Oh, I'm so sorry, will be careful with it...will put it in the closet muffled under all those cl*thes..so that it doesn't catch any so*nd...I mean nothing gets broken inside*sweet look*ROFLROFL

I don't know myself. Sigh, it doesn't matter because it wont go on like this forever. Will be fine, you dont worry. Thank you *hugs* :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly


Yes, *phew* finally some relief. Thanks :D

@Insects- AAHH...cough, hadn't counted on that aspect of it..now I understand why you hated itROFL..cough, but still not sure..guess would have been if the specimen was m*l* and h*m*n..shutting up ROFLROFL
cough...yes, dep analysis of every sensitive spot which can cause rea..cough...waise you think **n scre*m too?..okay, shutting up for goodROFLROFL

@Title- Oh, we'll find one, just need to keep digging :)

@Show- Then that's normal, it's hard to change the first impression you had...so the other role must be stuck in your mind. Tongue

@Insects- God! But it was a m*l* and h***n specimen then you surely don't want to dissect the poor thing but just observe and perhaps perform some general surface level experiments cough.
Imagining the h***n specimen pinned down like the frog helpless while we perform experiment cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL

cough I don't think they scr**m but yes definitely some gr**ns of pl...cough and maybe a few curses if too B cough...ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Ah, poor thing *pats*...but I'm watching only for the romanceEmbarrassedROFL
It's okay..that's one exception Tongue

Oh, I'm so sorry, will be careful with it...will put it in the closet muffled under all those cl*thes..so that it doesn't catch any so*nd...I mean nothing gets broken inside*sweet look*ROFLROFL

I don't know myself. Sigh, it doesn't matter because it wont go on like this forever. Will be fine, you dont worry. Thank you *hugs* :))

No no don't put it in there I mean you might forget it if its hidden so keep it in the center of the r**m right near you where you can reach it easily and it can catch all the s**nds couch I mean you don't forget it. *convincing look*ROFLROFL

Yes, pray you feel better soon. *hugs back* :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10900

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

@Insects- God! But it was a m*l* and h***n specimen then you surely don't want to dissect the poor thing but just observe and perhaps perform some general surface level experiments cough.
Imagining the h***n specimen pinned down like the frog helpless while we perform experiment cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL

cough I don't think they scr**m but yes definitely some gr**ns of pl...cough and maybe a few curses if too B cough...ROFLROFL

Oh, yes I forgot the dissecting part...right, only observation..coughROFLROFL
AAHH, the image makes me think of our doc wala horror story but this time ** will suffer the torture ROFLROFL
pinned down helpless...sounds so nice...i mean so helpful..cough..will get time to study the specimen thoroughly before it escapes and starts examination on *s...shutting up  ROFLROFL

cough cough..yes some gr**ns are sure to be there...but the curses, AAHH, if ** is B then some are bound to escape **m in the fr**zy of the moment, but still...cough, sounds like a lot of ex*rtion..then rel*ase...shutting up for good .ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10900

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres


No no don't put it in there I mean you might forget it if its hidden so keep it in the center of the r**m right near you where you can reach it easily and it can catch all the s**nds couch I mean you don't forget it. *convincing look*ROFLROFL

Yes, pray you feel better soon. *hugs back* :))

Anu, since you seem so attached to the bag, I'm thinking will leave it as a gift for you *mahaan look and gets an approving nod from **m*..and take another one...how about that?..now, if you want will put the new one in the center of the r**m...but then it wont be catching any s**nd...I mean wont matter if I forget it*evil look*ROFLROFL

:))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Oh, yes I forgot the dissecting part...right, only observation..coughROFLROFL
AAHH, the image makes me think of our doc wala horror story but this time ** will suffer the torture ROFLROFL
pinned down helpless...sounds so nice...i mean so helpful..cough..will get time to study the specimen thoroughly before it escapes and starts examination on *s...shutting up  ROFLROFL

cough cough..yes some gr**ns are sure to be there...but the curses, AAHH, if ** is B then some are bound to escape **m in the fr**zy of the moment, but still...cough, sounds like a lot of ex*rtion..then rel*ase...shutting up for good .ROFLROFL

My turn to scream, AAAHHH! Yes the images are too much to bear but since this time it will be *s doing the experiments so bearable I guess? Suits our twisted image I believe.ROFL
cough cough yes good point, pinning it down will give a good opportunity to study it thoroughly before its o** turn to be pinned down cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Yes, since it will be *s performing the experiments so don't trust it to go down so easily cough definitely a lot of cough pl...pain will have to be endured before it reaches the peak of it and a final load gr**n is heard indicating cough...better shut up.ROFLROFL

Sigh suddenly in a bad mood. Urgh! :/ 

Khair, so guess just one week more before Eid. Got any plans? :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index