Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 68)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
And why do I get the feeling I'm the only hanging around. LOL

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hey ...still no rain..Thats bad...

i agree its really stupid of SP...a lot of people would think that TF comes only on Saturday...

waise Salman and kat was there in JDJ...and he as usual was very funny...he danced on chikni Chameli...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Hey ...still no rain..Thats bad...

i agree its really stupid of SP...a lot of people would think that TF comes only on Saturday...

waise Salman and kat was there in JDJ...and he as usual was very funny...he danced on chikni Chameli...LOL

Watching that right now, lol Salman is fun at times. I watched that dance in the promos and it looked pretty fun now waiting to see the full performance! Three chikni chameli's. TongueLOL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh yeah yahan tu bahut confusion over the moon. Khair, guess it will be on Monday. :) 

Neither did I, good hope you complete it soon so enjoy the Eid day fully! Tongue

@Mehndi- You are right I'll grill you more on this point, why feeling girly so suddenly? cough...koi dreams mein ane laga? Ya koi chai pe ana wala hai?ROFLROFL
See! I knew it! Okie so ** will grab the h**d and bring it close, the smell of the mehndi will make **m smile as it reminds **m of w*dd*ngs and ** puts the h**d on **s shoulder to support **u. Good enough?ROFLROFL

Yeah shopping does that, but good you found what you like. And I'm sure they look good on your beautiful feet. When the person wearing is so beautiful tu har cheez khubsarat lagti hai. My pretty bacha! Muah! :D

Now why is that 'nuke' emoticon there again? Aisa koi dangerous kaam bhi nahi tha.ROFL
Yes had to endure it...the things I do for (self) love!ROFL

Yes, will get rid of my laziness so can enjoy Eid...waise hi on Eid, so many people around that doubt will be able to concentrate.Tongue

@Mehndi- Meanie! Why are you torturing me so much *sobs*...feeling girly because i'm a girl...There!ROFL..that's a big jump from dreams to chai...cough, wish the dream one had come for chai...but no such luck..and that doesn't mean there was someone in the dream, was just saying..ROFLROFL
Shuddup! I'm always digging up my own grave..should have known better than joke, now will have to endure your shaks*tortured look*ROFLROFL
But cough...that does sound very good, yes please, can that happen?Big smileROFL..then I lose balance and *y head falls on the on the crook of **s n*ck and I catch a whiff of **s aftersh*ve...now we can shut up ROFLROFL

Aww, you are the nicest. ThanksEmbarrassed

NO! IF can't do this again..I thought it had stopped for good. Darn!ROFL...but right, nothing as dangerous as that..still maybe IF understood my protectiveness and was showing it *model lil sis look* ROFLROFL
Yup, no love is stronger than self loveROFL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Ami? Are you here? Is everything okay? Confused

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Its okay, its the same everytime. LOL
Yeah I took the usual one but it won't affect until I get some sleep I know. Yes, have to be well by tomorrow. Thanks! :))

If you want to go and rest, it's okayOuch
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
does the programme come late there??cause i watched it from 9 to 10.15 I think...
they will b on the show tomorrow also...

What upwith Ami nw??
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

does the programme come late there??cause i watched it from 9 to 10.15 I think...
they will b on the show tomorrow also...

What upwith Ami nw??

No no repeat telecast coming right now. 8.30 bhi ata hai but was not at home at that time. 

She is here now...don't know sab bari bari disappearing act kar rahe hain. LOL

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index