Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 67)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Mimi- I'm here just sneezing too much so its getting difficult to type and kind of distracted sorry. 

Lol no long posts from my side for a while. Hoping to make a post for A soon! :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Mimi- I'm here just sneezing too much so its getting difficult to type and kind of distracted sorry. 

Lol no long posts from my side for a while. Hoping to make a post for A soon! :P

Anu! It's that bad?Ouch

Hope you took some meds, don't like you falling ill. I wish it goes away by tomorrow. *hugs*
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Dolly...good that u liked the TF...it did look nice from the promo...when do I gt to see Ajays promo???

What is really starnge is TF shown on saturday gts so much time to show the promo...and TF of sunday ...hardly gts their promos shown on TV...Confused
Ajay u better come on a saturday...

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Anu...sneezing???? ...hmmm were u out with someone...getting wet this rainy season??Wink

jokes aside...get well soon yaar...u have to have a blast on eid...and it jst round the corner...cant fall ill nw,,,,Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

You've got flu?Ouch...that's not good, take care, okie? Glad Eid is on Monday then, that way you'll be betterTongue

Thank you. Didn't get any mehndi applied after all, will do that tomorrow, so after AT will get started on that homework.Tongue

@Mehndi- Yes, shuddup! Just feeling a tiny bit more girly than last year..maybe..but get the feeling you'll just use that against me again...cough, there's no one..now can I get off the hook *runs*ROFLROFL
Yes maybe...but could have the smelling part also...I'll stumble and **'ll have to grab me by the hand and the smell of my mehndi will linger on **m...shutting upROFLROFL

Not exactly lazy..more tiring, since shopping drains meTongueLOL
Yup, glad that managed to find one I like...and tried it only once...but it looks niceEmbarrassedTongue

Ah, that one!NukeROFL..good, beauty comes at a price I guess so sure you bore the pain like a brave soldierROFL

Oh yeah yahan tu bahut confusion over the moon. Khair, guess it will be on Monday. :) 

Neither did I, good hope you complete it soon so enjoy the Eid day fully! Tongue

@Mehndi- You are right I'll grill you more on this point, why feeling girly so suddenly? cough...koi dreams mein ane laga? Ya koi chai pe ana wala hai?ROFLROFL
See! I knew it! Okie so ** will grab the h**d and bring it close, the smell of the mehndi will make **m smile as it reminds **m of w*dd*ngs and ** puts the h**d on **s shoulder to support **u. Good enough?ROFLROFL

Yeah shopping does that, but good you found what you like. And I'm sure they look good on your beautiful feet. When the person wearing is so beautiful tu har cheez khubsarat lagti hai. My pretty bacha! Muah! :D

Now why is that 'nuke' emoticon there again? Aisa koi dangerous kaam bhi nahi tha.ROFL
Yes had to endure it...the things I do for (self) love!ROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Anu! It's that bad?Ouch

Hope you took some meds, don't like you falling ill. I wish it goes away by tomorrow. *hugs*

Its okay, its the same everytime. LOL
Yeah I took the usual one but it won't affect until I get some sleep I know. Yes, have to be well by tomorrow. Thanks! :))

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Dolly...good that u liked the TF...it did look nice from the promo...when do I gt to see Ajays promo???

What is really starnge is TF shown on saturday gts so much time to show the promo...and TF of sunday ...hardly gts their promos shown on TV...Confused
Ajay u better come on a saturday...

True that its really stupid on SP's part to promote one TF so much and completely ignore the other one. Really hoping too that Ajays TF comes on Sunday so it gets got promotion. 

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu...sneezing???? ...hmmm were u out with someone...getting wet this rainy season??Wink

jokes aside...get well soon yaar...u have to have a blast on eid...and it jst round the corner...cant fall ill nw,,,,Smile

Haha...I wish! Tongue
And don't talk about rains...I'm sad because this year no rain in my city! August bhi almost over and not a single proper rain. Disapprove

Thanks, yeah hopefully will be fine tomorrow. :)

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index