Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 66)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Shobha...good luck with your Eid shopping...Smile

Anu...straight away I am  asking u a question...in the My forum drop down box when I click i gt Phulwa...and I remember doing something by clicking the star or something which nw i ahve frgtten...so will u pls tell me what I have to do to include TMLS in My forums??Smile

Ami r u here??Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
MIIIMIII ! :D

Yes, here now! :))

@Forum box- You have to go to the TLMS forum first, then when you are on the page, you just click on the star next to your forum box and it will become yellow, that means the forum has been added. Try and see, not sureTongue

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Mimi- Ami answered your question, hope its done. :)

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
AAAMMMIII...SmileSmileSmile...Loved the title...I know i have said it once but stillBig smile

Waise where did Anu disappear??? making some nice long post fr ajays new AT???Smile
Ami...thanks fr the help will clickon the star nw...Smile

Did u watch todays TF?? was it good cause the promo looked really good...

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Yeah ...its done...thanks Ami...

Anu where were u???Smile

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Haha I'm in a highly disheveled state right now; messy hair, runny nose and grumpy expression on a reddened face. Looking more like a horror movie character then beauty.ROFL

@Holidays- Oh ho, doing homework on Eid is like...my least favorite thing. Just takes out the fun from the holiday. Well I know you are a good bacha so will finish it quickly, good luck for the work. :))

@Mehndi- Now again the same question why this sudden likeness to it? What made you change your mind? Did someone mention they like mehndi...cough? Trying to impress someone...cough giving the message 'see I'm a girl too, got mehndi just for you!' cough...shutting up before you kill me.ROFLROFL
Yeah yeah just family but...maybe outside someone...cough might bump and okay no smelling but muh dekhai cough of mehndi...cough shutting up for good now.ROFLROFL

Oh so you did have a good lazy day then? Yay for you. New shoes? Again yay! Tongue
Got the one you liked I hope, and are now sitting admiring your pretty feet. hehe. :D

@IF- Same here, Like button not working. 

Haha thanks but it was not the pampering session but the other one where you want to scream but can't. TongueLOL

Alright, enjoy your dinner. Hoping to see you and Mimi both tonight. Later! :))

You've got flu?Ouch...that's not good, take care, okie? Glad Eid is on Monday then, that way you'll be betterTongue

Thank you. Didn't get any mehndi applied after all, will do that tomorrow, so after AT will get started on that homework.Tongue

@Mehndi- Yes, shuddup! Just feeling a tiny bit more girly than last year..maybe..but get the feeling you'll just use that against me again...cough, there's no one..now can I get off the hook *runs*ROFLROFL
Yes maybe...but could have the smelling part also...I'll stumble and **'ll have to grab me by the hand and the smell of my mehndi will linger on **m...shutting upROFLROFL

Not exactly lazy..more tiring, since shopping drains meTongueLOL
Yup, glad that managed to find one I like...and tried it only once...but it looks niceEmbarrassedTongue

Ah, that one!NukeROFL..good, beauty comes at a price I guess so sure you bore the pain like a brave soldierROFL
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

AAAMMMIII...SmileSmileSmile...Loved the title...I know i have said it once but stillBig smile

Waise where did Anu disappear??? making some nice long post fr ajays new AT???Smile
Ami...thanks fr the help will clickon the star nw...Smile

Did u watch todays TF?? was it good cause the promo looked really good...

Glad you did. :))

No, she was probably twirling in front of the mirrorTongueROFL

Nopes, again I missed it! I really forget about it every weekend, guess will have to put a reminder for A's...but no, that'll be easy to rememberTongue
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
shobha thanx a lot!!and u can do it later on also!!SmileSmilebcoz theres still time 4 her TF  2cum. but do visit that AT also!!SmileSmile

@mimi i watched 2days TMLS epi tho in btn as my mom wants 2 watch Indian Idol 6 but it was really nice!! tho i don't like karan singh grover a bit but i like anita hansnandani!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index