Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 64)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Haye, you up already? Pakka, you are being put to work. Poor bacha. Okie, good luck with that! :))

But don't try to get a pic from too near as the strong flash of the camera might scare the h***. Now you don't want that do you? So stand a bit far okie?ROFL
cough..counting on the halo of h*** to be more blinding than the flash..but will stand a bit far nonetheless, ..shutting upROFLROFL

You think the moon will show tonight? I guess since the weather is good, probably. Sigh, one holiday gone.Tongue

Okie, you have fun today. Hope to see you in the evening. If putting mehendi early, then will put only on my left hand so can come wish.Tongue I can't understand why everyone was shocked at my asking when will we be putting it...even my friend looked at me strangely yesterday. Guess there's no end to their meannessTongueROFL

I didn't try out my Eid dress again, I hope we both fit in ours *scared*ROFL

Going now. Have a superb, smiley day. Catch you later! :))

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Morning hon, yeah got up early but aapne kaam ke liye had a beauty appointment have to look good for Eid na. Tongue

cough...halo tu aye ga but flash might be too much, you know na h*** is kind of shy so doesn't like too much media attention. So yes stay away!ROFLROFL

@Moon- Yahan tu ulta scene, its so cloudy here that they are saying that this year moon sighting might not happen. But have a feeling Eid will be on Monday. Don't know...I can be wrong you never know with moon! LOL
Aw you will get only one holiday? Yahan tu Eid Monday ko ya Sunday ko we will have holidays till Wednesday in any case! Tongue

Yes please be here tonight, we have to meet! I will go for mehndi in the evening. LOL! Your friends sound great! Guess they must be knowing you are not to fond of it so thats why. But wait... you don't like mehndi too much right? Then why this year this sudden shuak to put it on? Hm, does someone like the smell of it cough..*shak* ROFLROFL
But chalo have fun, hope you get a beautiful design and someone just falls in love with the look of your hand. TongueWink

Oh yes! Didn't even think about it, really hoping we both do and also look good. Tongue

Okie hope you were on time today lol. Kidding, hope you are having a good fun day. Really hope to catch you tonight! :D

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Yay! So glad when my scare plans work on youROFL
Meeeaaannniiieee! But you think there might be a net connection on a remote snowy top hill station? *pensive look*...I think not, tsk..too bad..*triumphant smile* ROFLROFL

AAHH, I guess that's one thing we can say with confidence..yes, it will get dirty..shutting upROFLROFL
Yes...hope not much time is spent in adjusting the t*w*l, with all that tw*sting anf t*rning...cough, might become too engrossed on cough to care, and give up...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

@Star- Well we are bachas at heart...and besides, I like calling you that...it suits you.Tongue :))

Have a great time, hope you smile throughout the day...will catch you soon! Muah! :))

I almost missed this post, always in a hurry. *shakes head* 

Sigh...fine don't call or update, let your elder sis get worried thinking how you are doing. *sad* I just hope you take the camera along and take some pics while enjoying the sliding down the hill cough the ride I meant cough guess will shut up and wait for the pics cough.ROFLROFL

Yes esp the f***t time its gonna be a mess! Kind of eww but has to happen when flowers get crushed...cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL
Yes will be too busy in that to notice but remember our pinning the t***l so it doesn't move idea? Will use that cough.ROFLROFL

Haha! Very big bachas! Thank you! Tongue Embarrassed

Wish you the same, hope you are having a lazy fun day. See you tonight. Toodles! ;)
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
hi anu!! r u here??SmileSmile i've cum back from my ofc @6.45PM & saw u here!!
i m again reminding u bcoz u've told me 2 di it!!LOLplz try  2find alternate link of those vids which r either deleted or hav pvt msg & upload them in ur youtube A/C!!SmileSmileSmile

wat r u doing??i've asked shobha 2 open Sargun's AT also @TMLS froum. so wenever it happens do comment there also as  i think we r also Sargun fans!!Winkand from 2day i m sending PMs 2 all PhAb,JayGun & ajay  fans 2 comment on their ATs @ TMLS froum!!Big smile
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

frnds i saw picture article  "macho men of TV-hunks wid stubble Part2" but they've again missed Ajay!!AngryOuch

they've included Sumeet Vats,Jay Bhanushali,Gaurav S.Bajajish Paul Man(all these r luking not that much nice but still they r added in the list!!. they've even ravi dubey's name also but atleast hes luking gud. but Ajay wid stubble(i saw his pic wid stubble in the AT made by shobha & even luk @ his pic in my sig. he sluking much better) luked much hot & handsome than these 4!!ConfusedConfusedwhy TC is getting biased??OuchOuch sum more actors who r in teh list also don't deserve that much .
plz do see TC site & see both parts of this picture article in the SlideShow section & u"ll know whos deserving!!OuchOuch
i hope theres part3 & Ajay"ll b there!!Big smile

Edited by tiny15 - 18 August 2012 at 7:59am
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Morning hon, yeah got up early but aapne kaam ke liye had a beauty appointment have to look good for Eid na. Tongue

cough...halo tu aye ga but flash might be too much, you know na h*** is kind of shy so doesn't like too much media attention. So yes stay away!ROFLROFL

@Moon- Yahan tu ulta scene, its so cloudy here that they are saying that this year moon sighting might not happen. But have a feeling Eid will be on Monday. Don't know...I can be wrong you never know with moon! LOL
Aw you will get only one holiday? Yahan tu Eid Monday ko ya Sunday ko we will have holidays till Wednesday in any case! Tongue

Yes please be here tonight, we have to meet! I will go for mehndi in the evening. LOL! Your friends sound great! Guess they must be knowing you are not to fond of it so thats why. But wait... you don't like mehndi too much right? Then why this year this sudden shuak to put it on? Hm, does someone like the smell of it cough..*shak* ROFLROFL
But chalo have fun, hope you get a beautiful design and someone just falls in love with the look of your hand. TongueWink

Oh yes! Didn't even think about it, really hoping we both do and also look good. Tongue

Okie hope you were on time today lol. Kidding, hope you are having a good fun day. Really hope to catch you tonight! :D

ANU ! :))

Oh, phir theek hai...yes, when it comes to our work, no grumblingROFL
Sure you are looking even more beautiful now *utaros nazar*Tongue

cough ok will turn off the flash..h*** wont even realize it's being photographed...but yup, will stay away and...use the zoom function ROFLROFL

@Moon- Hey it's the same here! This morning the weather was so good, but then it became cloudy in the afternoon, and it was raining a little while ago. Don't know too, guess will wait and see. :)
Lucky you!..sigh, now wish I was there...yahan toh I'm getting the feeling I'll be doing Monday's homework on Eid if it falls tomorrow..serves me right for keeping it till the last minuteTongueROFL

Okie, will go get my mehndi applied right now then be here tonight :)
Meanie!...yes, they do know I'm not fond of having it applied, and last year, I didn't have any mehndi for eid...but I can become more patient and take a liking to it now na? *hmph*ROFLROFL
AAHH, SHUDDUP!...cough, stop shakking, not having my hand smelt by anyone..at least not this year *innocent*ROFLROFL
Oh, thank youTongue...but no such luck because it'll be only family *Disapprove*ROFL

Meanie!...class got cancelled today, so didn't get late, not like i was going to be late anyway *defensive*ROFL...and actually it's good, told ya I'm a last minute person...so went to buy my shoes today..had forgotten about themTongue ROFL

Hope you had a good time getting pampered and beautified. Be back later! :))

Edit-
What's wrong with IF! It's not letting me like anything :/

Edited by beebutterfly - 18 August 2012 at 8:58am
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

hi anu!! r u here??SmileSmile i've cum back from my ofc @6.45PM & saw u here!!
i m again reminding u bcoz u've told me 2 di it!!LOLplz try  2find alternate link of those vids which r either deleted or hav pvt msg & upload them in ur youtube A/C!!SmileSmileSmile

wat r u doing??i've asked shobha 2 open Sargun's AT also @TMLS froum. so wenever it happens do comment there also as  i think we r also Sargun fans!!Winkand from 2day i m sending PMs 2 all PhAb,JayGun & ajay  fans 2 comment on their ATs @ TMLS froum!!Big smile

Lol, for a moment I was so confused there seeing the 6.45 time but understood now. Khair yeah was here earlier but then left by the time you posted. 
Yes I remember and can't find all the alternate links, but have uploaded a few segments on my account that are still present but still uploaded them as back up. And the links you provided have posted them on the first page too. :)

Yeah will try to comment there when the AT opens, yup do message all the members you know. Hope they and new fans also join in. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

ANU ! :))

Oh, phir theek hai...yes, when it comes to our work, no grumblingROFL
Sure you are looking even more beautiful now *utaros nazar*Tongue

cough ok will turn off the flash..h*** wont even realize it's being photographed...but yup, will stay away and...use the zoom function ROFLROFL

@Moon- Hey it's the same here! This morning the weather was so good, but then it became cloudy in the afternoon, and it was raining a little while ago. Don't know too, guess will wait and see. :)
Lucky you!..sigh, now wish I was there...yahan toh I'm getting the feeling I'll be doing Monday's homework on Eid if it falls tomorrow..serves me right for keeping it till the last minuteTongueROFL

Okie, will go get my mehndi applied right now then be here tonight :)
Meanie!...yes, they do know I'm not fond of having it applied, and last year, I didn't have any mehndi for eid...but I can become more patient and take a liking to it now na? *hmph*ROFLROFL
AAHH, SHUDDUP!...cough, stop shakking, not having my hand smelt by anyone..at least not this year *innocent*ROFLROFL
Oh, thank youTongue...but no such luck because it'll be only family *Disapprove*ROFL

Meanie!...class got cancelled today, so didn't get late, not like i was going to be late anyway *defensive*ROFL...and actually it's good, told ya I'm a last minute person...so went to buy my shoes today..had forgotten about themTongue ROFL

Hope you had a good time getting pampered and beautified. Be back later! :))

Edit-
What's wrong with IF! It's not letting me like anything :/

Haha I'm in a highly disheveled state right now; messy hair, runny nose and grumpy expression on a reddened face. Looking more like a horror movie character then beauty.ROFL

@Holidays- Oh ho, doing homework on Eid is like...my least favorite thing. Just takes out the fun from the holiday. Well I know you are a good bacha so will finish it quickly, good luck for the work. :))

@Mehndi- Now again the same question why this sudden likeness to it? What made you change your mind? Did someone mention they like mehndi...cough? Trying to impress someone...cough giving the message 'see I'm a girl too, got mehndi just for you!' cough...shutting up before you kill me.ROFLROFL
Yeah yeah just family but...maybe outside someone...cough might bump and okay no smelling but muh dekhai cough of mehndi...cough shutting up for good now.ROFLROFL

Oh so you did have a good lazy day then? Yay for you. New shoes? Again yay! Tongue
Got the one you liked I hope, and are now sitting admiring your pretty feet. hehe. :D

@IF- Same here, Like button not working. 

Haha thanks but it was not the pampering session but the other one where you want to scream but can't. TongueLOL

Alright, enjoy your dinner. Hoping to see you and Mimi both tonight. Later! :))
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@anu yeah do that!! and sorry i want 2 like ur post but i don't know why its not getting posted!!ConfusedConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index