Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 63)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Poor bacha...but don't worry, you can handle it *confident*..so prepare yourself for more. But okay, for the kitchen bit I'm definitely siding with you ROFLROFL

Sigh...I hope so too :)

Then she's just as evil as you *approving*ROFL...you probably did the same at your friend's w*dd*ng to deserve this. *knowing look*...now wait for your turn..because I'll be adding to their numbers and have great fun too. *evil*  ROFLROFL

The nervousness is not helping *grins*, sure sign you are hiding something...but okay, will let you off the hook *mahaan*...waise good thing, it will help when remembering the color of the sh**ts after cough..sorry, being evil before I goROFLROFL

Thank you, good to see you taking my side somewhere! Yes the kitchen duty is too much to handle so please leave that out.ROFL

I did not do any such thing sachi, told you the shareef one got married so we the B ones were in control. And the one who made the comment is still very much single and she is waiting for my turn. Meanie. AHH! Gosh seriously if you all get together then...I'm so dead!ROFLROFL
But don't worry...will take acha badla when your turn comes. BUAHAHA!ROFL

What will I hide here? I mean color hi hain, kuch aur hota so I would have thought of a more B answer to this.ROFL
AAAHHH! Aren't you enough evil already? And shuddup! cough...hoping they are white...don't know why but always thought white...shutting up too.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Haha thank you jee good to know I was useful somewhere.ROFL

AAHH! Now this is sounding highly dangerous cough not sure would want to go close but... curiosity got the better of me so will just take a peek. *excited eyes move forward*ROFLROFL

WHAT?! No no I maybe older but still ine*peri*nced cough so will let h*** be in charge but will be extra careful as age brings wisdom. Besides its the rule, the older ones get a chance first then younger ones go. So lil one wait for your turn. There!ROFLROFL

@Sig- Thanks not a movie but from the show Criminal Minds, love the kid he is so cute. And the line is from a song. Yeah, its true...sometimes good sometimes bad but life is unpredictable. :)

Edit- Guess you will be going now. Sigh. Wish Mimi had come too. 

Yup, might faint if stand too close to it..so a peek and a little discrete snap as memento *click*ROFLROFL

Meanie! Okie...you go first, anyways h*** will not be at it's best on the first try...will go second and h*** will give the performance of its life. There!ROFLROFL

@Sigs- Oh! Yup, the kid looks extra sweet. Sigh, yes can't control it, just have to hope for more good than bad :)

Yup, I guess I should go now. Sigh, wish so too.Missed her today :(
Hope she drops in with a nice pm tomorrow :)

Goodnight and cough f**g*rs r*aming ov*r back with sh**t tw*sted around dreams ROFL

Hope you have the best day tomorrow. Sleep tight. Goodnight and beautiful happy dreams AnuHug

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Yup, might faint if stand too close to it..so a peek and a little discrete snap as memento *click*ROFLROFL

Meanie! Okie...you go first, anyways h*** will not be at it's best on the first try...will go second and h*** will give the performance of its life. There!ROFLROFL

@Sigs- Oh! Yup, the kid looks extra sweet. Sigh, yes can't control it, just have to hope for more good than bad :)

Yup, I guess I should go now. Sigh, wish so too.Missed her today :(
Hope she drops in with a nice pm tomorrow :)

Goodnight and cough f**g*rs r*aming ov*r back with sh**t tw*sted around dreams ROFL

Hope you have the best day tomorrow. Sleep tight. Goodnight and beautiful happy dreams AnuHug

But don't try to get a pic from too near as the strong flash of the camera might scare the h***. Now you don't want that do you? So stand a bit far okie?ROFL

Jeee naaahi! At f***t h*** will be pretty excited and give its best shot to set a good standard and impress the judges so cough it will be good. And f***ts are always special so there!ROFLROFL

Hoping so too, Mimi!! Please drop in tomorrow night. Missed you. :) 

AAHH! Too much to handle, guess no sleep after that.ROFL
Goodnight and **p bursting as the weapons make way dreams!ROFLROFL

You too have a great day ahead, take care. Goodnight and honey dipped dreams! Hug

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Thank you, good to see you taking my side somewhere! Yes the kitchen duty is too much to handle so please leave that out.ROFL

I did not do any such thing sachi, told you the shareef one got married so we the B ones were in control. And the one who made the comment is still very much single and she is waiting for my turn. Meanie. AHH! Gosh seriously if you all get together then...I'm so dead!ROFLROFL
But don't worry...will take acha badla when your turn comes. BUAHAHA!ROFL

What will I hide here? I mean color hi hain, kuch aur hota so I would have thought of a more B answer to this.ROFL
AAAHHH! Aren't you enough evil already? And shuddup! cough...hoping they are white...don't know why but always thought white...shutting up too.ROFLROFL

cough yes...we are more suited to some other duties, so kindly leave us to them...shutting upROFL

Yup, I know..but when you were teasing the shareef one, the B ones were there and helping you in it...so now of course they'll take double pleasure in forming a group and doing the same for yours *grin*...who knows, maybe the shareef one will be in revenge mood and acquire some B ness for the day *scares Anu*ROFLROFL
Yes, you are...no mercy for you then *evil smile*ROFLROFL
Meanie!! You had to scare me *glares*, but even then will not let go of the idea...will just find a way to escape when it's my turnROFLROFL

Just love grilling you...so you don't need to hide anything for me to shak! It comes naturallyROFLROFL
cough..must be all those movies...but yup, other colors dont seem suited for cough..and white can get dirty too, in fact more easily so...shutting up.ROFLROFL

Edit-
AAHH, meanie! You had to wish me that..coughROFLROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Goodnight star!Hug

Edited by beebutterfly - 17 August 2012 at 2:52pm

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

cough yes...we are more suited to some other duties, so kindly leave us to them...shutting upROFL

Yup, I know..but when you were teasing the shareef one, the B ones were there and helping you in it...so now of course they'll take double pleasure in forming a group and doing the same for yours *grin*...who knows, maybe the shareef one will be in revenge mood and acquire some B ness for the day *scares Anu*ROFLROFL
Yes, you are...no mercy for you then *evil smile*ROFLROFL
Meanie!! You had to scare me *glares*, but even then will not let go of the idea...will just find a way to escape when it's my turnROFLROFL

Just love grilling you...so you don't need to hide anything for me to shak! It comes naturallyROFLROFL
cough..must be all those movies...but yup, other colors dont seem suited for cough..and white can get dirty too, in fact more easily so...shutting up.ROFLROFL

Edit-
AAHH, meanie! You had to wish me that..coughROFLROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Goodnight star!Hug

Oh God! You came with full planning to scare me tonight didn't you? Evil, its working!ROFL
I really hope thats not the case because my other B friends alone are enough for it. God save me!ROFL
Haha won't let you! Will make sure to be there and get some grilling done. Really hope the net connection is working fine so can send you messages every hour till you send the update khud se taang akar. *evil smile*ROFLROFL

Yes it comes way to naturally and its scary!ROFL
AAHH! Oh it will get dirty for sure, you can count on that.ROFL  But cough not the kind I like to think about but guess somethings are inevitable. Sigh...hope the t*w*l stays in place so doesn't ruin the white sh**ts much cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

You know star makes me think of me as a lil kid, but its good gives a good feeling. hehe :D 
Yes really hope to catch you tomorrow. Wish you good sleep, nighty night! *tight hug* :))

beebutterfly

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
anu the kid in ur siggy is so sweetStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Haye, you up already? Pakka, you are being put to work. Poor bacha. Okie, good luck with that! :))

But don't try to get a pic from too near as the strong flash of the camera might scare the h***. Now you don't want that do you? So stand a bit far okie?ROFL
cough..counting on the halo of h*** to be more blinding than the flash..but will stand a bit far nonetheless, ..shutting upROFLROFL

You think the moon will show tonight? I guess since the weather is good, probably. Sigh, one holiday gone.Tongue

Okie, you have fun today. Hope to see you in the evening. If putting mehendi early, then will put only on my left hand so can come wish.Tongue I can't understand why everyone was shocked at my asking when will we be putting it...even my friend looked at me strangely yesterday. Guess there's no end to their meannessTongueROFL

I didn't try out my Eid dress again, I hope we both fit in ours *scared*ROFL

Going now. Have a superb, smiley day. Catch you later! :))

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Oh God! You came with full planning to scare me tonight didn't you? Evil, its working!ROFL
I really hope thats not the case because my other B friends alone are enough for it. God save me!ROFL
Haha won't let you! Will make sure to be there and get some grilling done. Really hope the net connection is working fine so can send you messages every hour till you send the update khud se taang akar. *evil smile*ROFLROFL

Yes it comes way to naturally and its scary!ROFL
AAHH! Oh it will get dirty for sure, you can count on that.ROFL  But cough not the kind I like to think about but guess somethings are inevitable. Sigh...hope the t*w*l stays in place so doesn't ruin the white sh**ts much cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

You know star makes me think of me as a lil kid, but its good gives a good feeling. hehe :D 
Yes really hope to catch you tomorrow. Wish you good sleep, nighty night! *tight hug* :))

Yay! So glad when my scare plans work on youROFL
Meeeaaannniiieee! But you think there might be a net connection on a remote snowy top hill station? *pensive look*...I think not, tsk..too bad..*triumphant smile* ROFLROFL

AAHH, I guess that's one thing we can say with confidence..yes, it will get dirty..shutting upROFLROFL
Yes...hope not much time is spent in adjusting the t*w*l, with all that tw*sting anf t*rning...cough, might become too engrossed on cough to care, and give up...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

@Star- Well we are bachas at heart...and besides, I like calling you that...it suits you.Tongue :))

Have a great time, hope you smile throughout the day...will catch you soon! Muah! :))

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index