Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 62)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAHH! This is getting too H*T to handle man. Blushing

*e giggle softly but then a little m**n escape o** l*ps as **s h**d moves to the fr**t and ** lightly runs **s f**g*rs across o** b*l*y slowly dipping d*wn..cough shutting up as imagination runs away.ROFLROFL

@Bold- Epic! Loved it.ROFL
cough yes so sad for that, now waiting for that mistake to happen. Hopefully soon! *eager eyes stare waiting for the **p to get stuck* cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

So evil...I mean mahaan of you to allow us a chance too. Okie will draw and on every chit my name will be present.ROFL

AAHH! Think the thermometer just broke..and scared to continue lest the air turns toxic with h*tnessBlushingROFL

*e gasp and **s f**g*r stop...** looks at *s with sat*sf*ction knowing the power ** has..and slowly **s f**g*r veers off to continue **eir trail on o** th*ghs, then comes back up again stopping an inch away...really really shutting up nowROFLROFL

AAHH, ..cough feels the intensity of o**r gaze and the **p burst open to the general sigh of the audience...shutting up ROFL

Evil Meanie! Knew you were going to pull a trick...draw is cancelled, will find some other way..like cough, the youngest one goes first..cough ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

I stopped getting clothes stitched long time ago, because it's always easier to buy ready-made. But remembering the days when was little and mom used to get annoyed at my wriggling and gigglingLOL

Yup, I can't believe my sisters love the color like crazy. They are always saying how pink doesn't go out of fashion, like I careROFL
Yes, even today I was like only five minutes early..and my friend was like Ohho, you are sooo early today! But guess can't do anything but love themROFL

Me too! I keep dreading the moment when somebody will notice have grown up, and start thinking of me as belonging to the elder groupROFLROFL

Lazybones!..btw noticed that's the second time you are using the word dirty when describing a color..cough, interesting *evil* ROFL

Yeah they are easy but still get some stitched for everyday wear. :) 

I thought black never went out of fashion? Khair, I like all colors but not to much pink in one place. LOL
Hahaha see now try to be early from next time. A few days back I had end up burning my finger while frying pakoras not much bus tiny bit and told my friend and instead of being sympathetic she was like 'is the kitchen okay?'  Why do I get such evil friends? *tortured look*ROFL

Seriously man! But I have a feeling soon my nephew will be demanding eidi from me. Sigh...why do we have to grow up? TongueROFL

Lol if you want will post the link of the pic. :P
And god! You have a good memory! You are sounding like my friend who really does have an excellent memory and has a knack of bring up things at not so good times. Have to be careful around her but she is my bestie so end up telling her mostly everything. Just pray that she doesn't open her mouth at the wrong time.ROFL
And nothing interesting meanie! Was just trying to think...and guess its not so dirty after all.ROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

AAHH! Think the thermometer just broke..and scared to continue lest the air turns toxic with h*tnessBlushingROFL

*e gasp and **s f**g*r stop...** looks at *s with sat*sf*ction knowing the power ** has..and slowly **s f**g*r veers off to continue **eir trail on o** th*ghs, then comes back up again stopping an inch away...really really shutting up nowROFLROFL

AAHH, ..cough feels the intensity of o**r gaze and the **p burst open to the general sigh of the audience...shutting up ROFL

Evil Meanie! Knew you were going to pull a trick...draw is cancelled, will find some other way..like cough, the youngest one goes first..cough ROFLROFL

AAAHHH! I'm really not continuing after this because one word and I feel we will be thrown out of here. Dangerous zone ahead! shutting up.ROFLROFL

*big scream* That was...*another scream* wow love your imagination! Muah! TongueROFL
Yes the **p unable to handle the gr*wing cough s*z* of it bursts open and behold! The h*** st*nds proudly before the audience...cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

So evil matlabi you are! No no the youngest one gets to go last as they don't have much e*peri*nce and might hurt the h*** cough...so sorry kiddo but wait. shutting up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Yeah they are easy but still get some stitched for everyday wear. :) 

I thought black never went out of fashion? Khair, I like all colors but not to much pink in one place. LOL
Hahaha see now try to be early from next time. A few days back I had end up burning my finger while frying pakoras not much bus tiny bit and told my friend and instead of being sympathetic she was like 'is the kitchen okay?'  Why do I get such evil friends? *tortured look*ROFL

Seriously man! But I have a feeling soon my nephew will be demanding eidi from me. Sigh...why do we have to grow up? TongueROFL

Lol if you want will post the link of the pic. :P
And god! You have a good memory! You are sounding like my friend who really does have an excellent memory and has a knack of bring up things at not so good times. Have to be careful around her but she is my bestie so end up telling her mostly everything. Just pray that she doesn't open her mouth at the wrong time.ROFL
And nothing interesting meanie! Was just trying to think...and guess its not so dirty after all.ROFL

I know! Thought that was reserved for black too. Don't know where they get theseLOL
Oh! Be careful!...she sounds perfect, that was the right thing to say considering your kitchen track recordROFLROFL

Yes! I'm so not ready to be giving out gifts...and really wish didn't have to grow up too. What'll happen to me..I'm used to being a bachaOuch ROFL

Arey no, was kidding!Tongue
Yay! Seems like I'm good at remembering things which could be used to torture you later..*evil smile*...hope she doesn't too..*takes your side*...except when she's feeling too evil. *switches side*ROFLROFL
More reason to shak... why does dirty comes to mind every time? *narrows eyes*ROFLROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

AAAHHH! I'm really not continuing after this because one word and I feel we will be thrown out of here. Dangerous zone ahead! shutting up.ROFLROFL

*big scream* That was...*another scream* wow love your imagination! Muah! TongueROFL
Yes the **p unable to handle the gr*wing cough s*z* of it bursts open and behold! The h*** st*nds proudly before the audience...cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

So evil matlabi you are! No no the youngest one gets to go last as they don't have much e*peri*nce and might hurt the h*** cough...so sorry kiddo but wait. shutting up.ROFLROFL

Good decision...knew could count on you to put the full stop and save us *phew*.ROFLROFL

AAHH! Then like a l*ve..I mean war weapon, it focuses on its victims who move forward and look at the b*gg*st wonder of their lives up close..cough..shutting upROFLROFL

Meanie! Always pushing me back so you can go first *pouts*...but no, because I'm ine*peri*nced, will be tent*tive and let **m control h*** whereas, the elder ones will try to carry out too many experiments and tire it out..cough, so I'll go first..shutting up tooROFLROFL

Edit-
Oh! That sig is so cute...but don't think I know the movieTongue
That line above is so true. Sigh.

Edited by beebutterfly - 17 August 2012 at 2:21pm

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

I know! Thought that was reserved for black too. Don't know where they get theseLOL
Oh! Be careful!...she sounds perfect, that was the right thing to say considering your kitchen track recordROFLROFL

Yes! I'm so not ready to be giving out gifts...and really wish didn't have to grow up too. What'll happen to me..I'm used to being a bachaOuch ROFL

Arey no, was kidding!Tongue
Yay! Seems like I'm good at remembering things which could be used to torture you later..*evil smile*...hope she doesn't too..*takes your side*...except when she's feeling too evil. *switches side*ROFLROFL
More reason to shak... why does dirty comes to mind every time? *narrows eyes*ROFLROFL

Meanie! Was expecting this remark from you. Yes I'm bad in kitchen I mean can't cook but thodi si sympathy tu hoti nahi kitchen ki fikar thi. All meanies! And then she says grow up and learn to cook. I'm not doing it!!! DisapproveROFLROFL

I know...I get so scared that try not to think about it at all, wonder how long I would be able to run before this grown up thing catches sigh. Hope it goes gentle with us. LOL :) 

WHY?! Why do I have such evil friends? *dramatic pose as sob hard*ROFLROFL
You don't know how evil they are, my other friend who made the kitchen comment has like fully decided that when I get m*rr**d she will be getting some fun on my expense. What did I do to deserve this? ROFLROFL

God! Kahan phass gayi? *looks for escape* Er...avein! *nervous smile* Its just that its not a bright peach but a very dull one so thought of that. Now can I go please? ROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Good decision...knew could count on you to put the full stop and save us *phew*.ROFLROFL

AAHH! Then like a l*ve..I mean war weapon, it focuses on its victims who move forward and look at the b*gg*st wonder of their lives up close..cough..shutting upROFLROFL

Meanie! Always pushing me back so you can go first *pouts*...but no, because I'm ine*peri*nced, will be tent*tive and let **m control h*** whereas, the elder ones will try to carry out too many experiments and tire it out..cough, so I'll go first..shutting up tooROFLROFL

Edit-
Oh! That sig is so cute...but don't think I know the movieTongue
That line above is so true. Sigh.

Haha thank you jee good to know I was useful somewhere.ROFL

AAHH! Now this is sounding highly dangerous cough not sure would want to go close but... curiosity got the better of me so will just take a peek. *excited eyes move forward*ROFLROFL

WHAT?! No no I maybe older but still ine*peri*nced cough so will let h*** be in charge but will be extra careful as age brings wisdom. Besides its the rule, the older ones get a chance first then younger ones go. So lil one wait for your turn. There!ROFLROFL

@Sig- Thanks not a movie but from the show Criminal Minds, love the kid he is so cute. And the line is from a song. Yeah, its true...sometimes good sometimes bad but life is unpredictable. :)

Edit- Guess you will be going now. Sigh. Wish Mimi had come too. 

Edited by Ameres - 17 August 2012 at 2:31pm

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Meanie! Was expecting this remark from you. Yes I'm bad in kitchen I mean can't cook but thodi si sympathy tu hoti nahi kitchen ki fikar thi. All meanies! And then she says grow up and learn to cook. I'm not doing it!!! DisapproveROFLROFL

I know...I get so scared that try not to think about it at all, wonder how long I would be able to run before this grown up thing catches sigh. Hope it goes gentle with us. LOL :) 

WHY?! Why do I have such evil friends? *dramatic pose as sob hard*ROFLROFL
You don't know how evil they are, my other friend who made the kitchen comment has like fully decided that when I get m*rr**d she will be getting some fun on my expense. What did I do to deserve this? ROFLROFL

God! Kahan phass gayi? *looks for escape* Er...avein! *nervous smile* Its just that its not a bright peach but a very dull one so thought of that. Now can I go please? ROFL

Poor bacha...but don't worry, you can handle it *confident*..so prepare yourself for more. But okay, for the kitchen bit I'm definitely siding with you ROFLROFL

Sigh...I hope so too :)

Then she's just as evil as you *approving*ROFL...you probably did the same at your friend's w*dd*ng to deserve this. *knowing look*...now wait for your turn..because I'll be adding to their numbers and have great fun too. *evil*  ROFLROFL

The nervousness is not helping *grins*, sure sign you are hiding something...but okay, will let you off the hook *mahaan*...waise good thing, it will help when remembering the color of the sh**ts after cough..sorry, being evil before I goROFLROFL

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index