Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 61)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

frnds going 2 sleep !!gud nite & sweet dreams!!2marrow i"ll b v.busy bcoz i've  2distiribute plants 2 difft sections!!but thank god there r 2 holidays i.e. subday & eid. os can relax & can visit both the ATs!!

@anu, ami , shobha, sidra & oders i know 20th is eid but do visit  4 sumtime!!Smile

Seems like a busy day, good luck with it! :) 

Yeah I hope everyone drops in and keep both the ATs running well! Goodnight! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAHH! ** really seems to be in BS mode cough, yes the slow unt*ngl*ng makes o** h*art b*at more as **s f**g*rs br*sh across b*r* s**n lightly..cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

@Bold- Love love LOVE it! We have to keep that one decided. Stern Smile

cough I can already see my nights being dedicated to him cough. Does it sound bad?ROFL

AAHH! Hahaha yes the other features are too cough b*g to be ignored and certainly take the prize. But they have to be kept hidden...from the public eyes I mean too precious to show cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Title?! *another scream*...can only think of super h*** or H* is the **n! Time to shut up.ROFLROFL

AAHH! cough..this is getting too h*t to handle..cough, *e will grip on to the sh**ts tightly...refusing to let go but ** will t*g on it, finally unveiling *s to **s h*ngry gaze...*e close o*r eyes as the feel of **s f**g*rs cause shivers...and ** leans cl*se to whisper something then runs **s h**ds over o*r back...shutting upROFLROFL

Glad you liked it...me too, I guess I can put my mind to rest nowROFL
If you sure about it, then we could tell ShobhaTongue

Yup, sounds bad...but we are hopeless cases anyway...so it's okayROFL

Yes, muh dikhayi reserved for select members only...cough, and occasional testing of response to ensure everything is working properly...shutting up ROFLROFL
AAHH, that would have been such a nice title..cough, now wishing we could have an AT only for cough...shutting up  ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAHH! cough..this is getting too h*t to handle..cough, *e will grip on to the sh**ts tightly...refusing to let go but ** will t*g on it, finally unveiling *s to **s h*ngry gaze...*e close o*r eyes as the feel of **s f**g*rs cause shivers...and ** leans cl*se to whisper something then runs **s h**ds over o*r back...shutting upROFLROFL

Glad you liked it...me too, I guess I can put my mind to rest nowROFL
If you sure about it, then we could tell ShobhaTongue

Yup, sounds bad...but we are hopeless cases anyway...so it's okayROFL

Yes, muh dikhayi reserved for select members only...cough, and occasional testing of response to ensure everything is working properly...shutting up ROFLROFL
AAHH, that would have been such a nice title..cough, now wishing we could have an AT only for cough...shutting up  ROFLROFL

AAHH! *coughblushcough*  *e let out a small gasp as ** does that and a smirk crosses **s face obviously enjoying o** nervous state. *e try to move away but **s a*m slids around o** w**st and ** pushes *s cl*s*r cough...really shutting up.ROFLROFL

I really liked it if others agree then good keep it! Big smile

Yes only for selected members, after all those exclusive members are the pioneers of the twisted club and made the discovery cough I mean brought it out in the open...not literally yet. Sad!ROFLROFL
Ohh do we get to have turns on testing the cough tools before they are put to use? shutting up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Yes shuddup! I have only one red dress in my closet but thats not for Eid and no use going with s**y this year because no one to notice. LOL

Lol yeah and its so hard to decide on a color. Thats why I prefer buying from boutiques warna khud design karna is so difficult. I don't have much issue on Eids now, not much people to show off to simple Eid hoti hai. LOL

Oh eidi miley gi? Or do you give to people younger than you? Tongue

Edit- Oh yeah close enough. Just holding my shirt and trying to compare the colors.ROFL

Oh...you never know, cough someone might bump into you. But anyways, you dont need to wear red to look s**y, you'll do that even in the peachy colorTongue

I know...I buy from boutiques too, designing is too much hassle. Do you get ticklish when measurements are taken? I really can't handle that part of it TongueROFL

What annoys me, is I dont like pink...but my Eid clothes always end up having that color. Even my friends ask me, what's your dress color..then before I can answer they let say let me guess, Pink! The meanies!ROFL

Eidi is the gifts right? No, I still get them...my sis gives to the younger ones. I'm considered a bacha, glad for thatTongue

Good then, my guess was close. So silly we are *utaros nazar* ROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

AAHH! *coughblushcough*  *e let out a small gasp as ** does that and a smirk crosses **s face obviously enjoying o** nervous state. *e try to move away but **s a*m slids around o** w**st and ** pushes *s cl*s*r cough...really shutting up.ROFLROFL

I really liked it if others agree then good keep it! Big smile

Yes only for selected members, after all those exclusive members are the pioneers of the twisted club and made the discovery cough I mean brought it out in the open...not literally yet. Sad!ROFLROFL
Ohh do we get to have turns on testing the cough tools before they are put to use? shutting up.ROFLROFL

O*r n*k*d s**n t**ches **s ch**t and the little h**rs get cr*shed as ** presses *s cl*se, **s h*ad going f*rward and **s f**g*rs carefully undoing the clasp holding o*r h*ir together, letting the curls fall on o*r back in a curtain...** then p*shes **s h*ad in them and inhales deeply, while **s h**d goes to slowly kne*d o*r w**st...really shutting up tooROFLROFL

Yes, we were the first members on the **d...sorry, board so have full rights on cough..but yes sadly, the surprise it still being kept under wraps until by some fortunate mistake, it comes out...shutting up ROFLROFL
cough...tempted to say I'm the only one who gets all the turns, ROFLbut cough..okay, we all get turns...then will do a draw on who puts to use first...shutting up for goodROFLROFL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Oh...you never know, cough someone might bump into you. But anyways, you dont need to wear red to look s**y, you'll do that even in the peachy colorTongue

I know...I buy from boutiques too, designing is too much hassle. Do you get ticklish when measurements are taken? I really can't handle that part of it TongueROFL

What annoys me, is I dont like pink...but my Eid clothes always end up having that color. Even my friends ask me, what's your dress color..then before I can answer they let say let me guess, Pink! The meanies!ROFL

Eidi is the gifts right? No, I still get them...my sis gives to the younger ones. I'm considered a bacha, glad for thatTongue

Good then, my guess was close. So silly we are *utaros nazar* ROFL

Haha I hope! Tongue

Oh I buy ready made clothes luckily I get my right size so no measurements taken. The good thing is that they don't repeat styles so their designs don't get common. But at times when I do give measurements it does feel odd. LOL

Same! Had enough of pinks, usually for normal day wear we buy a suit piece and get it stitched so I always tell my mom no pinks or purple. LOL
ROFL! Friends are the best! They can be so mean at times and you love them for that! Twisted.ROFL

Yeah gifts or money. Nice, same here being the youngest in the family I still receive eidi from all and give to none. Hope to hang on to this bacha status for some time more.ROFL

LOL! So I checked and its just a peachy shade. I even googled it up and found something pretty close but who will upload.ROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

O*r n*k*d s**n t**ches **s ch**t and the little h**rs get cr*shed as ** presses *s cl*se, **s h*ad going f*rward and **s f**g*rs carefully undoing the clasp holding o*r h*ir together, letting the curls fall on o*r back in a curtain...** then p*shes **s h*ad in them and inhales deeply, while **s h**d goes to slowly kne*d o*r w**st...really shutting up tooROFLROFL

Yes, we were the first members on the **d...sorry, board so have full rights on cough..but yes sadly, the surprise it still being kept under wraps until by some fortunate mistake, it comes out...shutting up ROFLROFL
cough...tempted to say I'm the only one who gets all the turns, ROFLbut cough..okay, we all get turns...then will do a draw on who puts to use first...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

AAHH! This is getting too H*T to handle man. Blushing

*e giggle softly but then a little m**n escape o** l*ps as **s h**d moves to the fr**t and ** lightly runs **s f**g*rs across o** b*l*y slowly dipping d*wn..cough shutting up as imagination runs away.ROFLROFL

@Bold- Epic! Loved it.ROFL
cough yes so sad for that, now waiting for that mistake to happen. Hopefully soon! *eager eyes stare waiting for the **p to get stuck* cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

So evil...I mean mahaan of you to allow us a chance too. Okie will draw and on every chit my name will be present.ROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Haha I hope! Tongue

Oh I buy ready made clothes luckily I get my right size so no measurements taken. The good thing is that they don't repeat styles so their designs don't get common. But at times when I do give measurements it does feel odd. LOL

Same! Had enough of pinks, usually for normal day wear we buy a suit piece and get it stitched so I always tell my mom no pinks or purple. LOL
ROFL! Friends are the best! They can be so mean at times and you love them for that! Twisted.ROFL

Yeah gifts or money. Nice, same here being the youngest in the family I still receive eidi from all and give to none. Hope to hang on to this bacha status for some time more.ROFL

LOL! So I checked and its just a peachy shade. I even googled it up and found something pretty close but who will upload.ROFL

I stopped getting clothes stitched long time ago, because it's always easier to buy ready-made. But remembering the days when was little and mom used to get annoyed at my wriggling and gigglingLOL

Yup, I can't believe my sisters love the color like crazy. They are always saying how pink doesn't go out of fashion, like I careROFL
Yes, even today I was like only five minutes early..and my friend was like Ohho, you are sooo early today! But guess can't do anything but love themROFL

Me too! I keep dreading the moment when somebody will notice have grown up, and start thinking of me as belonging to the elder groupROFLROFL

Lazybones!..btw noticed that's the second time you are using the word dirty when describing a color..cough, interesting *evil* ROFL

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index