Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 60)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
MIMI!! Ouch

Miss you tonight. Really hoping you drop in tomorrow night. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAHHH!! cough hope so..yes. BlushingROFL
T*ngled in sh**ts as **s fiery gaze makes *s go weak...cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

Haw! Now even our minds are turning meanie like us?! Thats bad. OuchROFL

Eeekkksss! Perfect. Thats true, his eyes are his best feature (beside other coughROFL) and really have such depth and emote so well. Sigh...Embarrassed

UFF!...so weak that it's hard to get unt*ngled and ** knows it, flashing a satisfied smile..while ** slowly disent*ngles *s to start the pl...torture again...shutting up too ROFLROFL

Hypnotizing eyes, Smoldering Attitude- Ajay

Sleepless Nights Ahead- He's back

Tell me when I can shut up okay?ROFL

Yop, they are..sigh,..but rightly said, some other feature takes the prize..I'm sure we could have got a title for that...shutting upROFL

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
frnds going 2 sleep !!gud nite & sweet dreams!!2marrow i"ll b v.busy bcoz i've  2distiribute plants 2 difft sections!!but thank god there r 2 holidays i.e. sunday & eid. so can relax & can visit both the ATs!!

@anu, ami , shobha, sidra & oders i know 20th is eid but do visit  4 sumtime!!Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 26 November 2012 at 12:59pm

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Its okay, guess you are tired. :) 

Lol no. What made you think that? Tongue
Its actually a very odd color, don't know I mean its kind of dirty peachy color. Something of that shade. LOL
Wish I could post a lil pic for you to see because naming the color is hard. TongueLOL

Just like that...thought it would look greatTongue...and maybe you'll go with s**y this year..shutting up before you kill meROFL

That sounds great..and unusual so love it. I always get annoyed whenever a lot of people wear the same color for Eid.Tongue
It's okay, I think I can imagine it...maybeTongue

Edited by beebutterfly - 17 August 2012 at 1:11pm

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

MIMI!! Ouch

Miss you tonight. Really hoping you drop in tomorrow night. 

Really, where is she?Ouch

She didn't even say anything...and I thought she would be here to check out A's AT.Ouch

MIIIMIII, drop in now. :(

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

frnds going 2 sleep !!gud nite & sweet dreams!!2marrow i"ll b v.busy bcoz i've  2distiribute plants 2 difft sections!!but thank god there r 2 holidays i.e. subday & eid. os can relax & can visit both the ATs!!

@anu, ami , shobha, sidra & oders i know 20th is eid but do visit  4 sumtime!!Smile
Good luck with your work :)

Yes, will try to be here for a little while :)

Goodnight and sweet dreams! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

UFF!...so weak that it's hard to get unt*ngled and ** knows it, flashing a satisfied smile..while ** slowly disent*ngles *s to start the pl...torture again...shutting up too ROFLROFL

Hypnotizing eyes, Smoldering Attitude- Ajay

Sleepless Nights Ahead- He's back

Tell me when I can shut up okay?ROFL

Yop, they are..sigh,..but rightly said, some other feature takes the prize..I'm sure we could have got a title for that...shutting upROFL

AAHH! ** really seems to be in BS mode cough, yes the slow unt*ngl*ng makes o** h*art b*at more as **s f**g*rs br*sh across b*r* s**n lightly..cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

@Bold- Love love LOVE it! We have to keep that one decided. Stern Smile

cough I can already see my nights being dedicated to him cough. Does it sound bad?ROFL

AAHH! Hahaha yes the other features are too cough b*g to be ignored and certainly take the prize. But they have to be kept hidden...from the public eyes I mean too precious to show cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Title?! *another scream*...can only think of super h*** or H* is the **n! Time to shut up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Just like that...thought it would look greatTongue...and maybe you'll go with s**y this year..shutting up before you kill meROFL

That sounds great..and unusual so love it. I always get annoyed whenever a lot of people wear the same color for Eid.Tongue
It's okay, I think I can imagine it...maybeTongue

Yes shuddup! I have only one red dress in my closet but thats not for Eid and no use going with s**y this year because no one to notice. LOL

Lol yeah and its so hard to decide on a color. Thats why I prefer buying from boutiques warna khud design karna is so difficult. I don't have much issue on Eids now, not much people to show off to simple Eid hoti hai. LOL

Oh eidi miley gi? Or do you give to people younger than you? Tongue

Edit- Oh yeah close enough. Just holding my shirt and trying to compare the colors.ROFL

Edited by Ameres - 17 August 2012 at 1:15pm

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index