Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 6)

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
oh ami u r suffering from headacheConfused
get well soon dear i know head ache is really painful as i m suffering from migrain and i m in pain from 6 daysOuch
i hope u will be back with freash moodSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hi shobha!!SmileSmilenobody is visiting forum these days except few members!!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reenatyzed

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

@Insects- I dissected roaches and frogs, wanna try?ROFL
AAHH! Good one, yes cough if such a specimen is available then I will also happily participate in the experiment cough and not only observe but also do come more close examination cough to understand better I mean the subject at hand cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

@Title- Hey its good, but yes too long. Was trying to think of some nice phrase other than song but still blank. LOL

@Song- Really? I always find it sweet cough guess will see it a new light now.ROFL

@Sig- Yeah the good old times...sigh miss them. 

@show- LOL! Yeah Salman thinks wayyy too highly of himself and Fifi is just pumping his already boosted ego. I really don't understand why is she acting so desperate for him? Khair, lets see how it goes. 
Waise honestly don't find either of them too handsome but yes at least Hamza is more normal and not so conceited. Cool, do check them out. :)

@Insects- Yes. always wanted to dissect roaches,..because was fascinated by the way their little legs were tied to their bodies...I know, that's eewly weird...but frogs not so sure..think will passROFLROFL
cough...yes, very close examination while using light t**ch*s to observe any reac...to the experiment of course..cough, shutting up too ROFLROFL

@Title- I know, it's hard to get my mind working too. But any particular word which you want to include?Tongue

@Song- Yahin toh, wasn't expecting it to sound B when was thinking of it. Sigh, one more thing ruined!ROFLROFL

@Show- Yup, can't understand too what she likes in that conceited man when there's person who actually loves her in front. 
Agree, none of them is too handsome, and wasn't expecting to like hamza when first saw him, but I really do. :)

Ameres

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
hello mein bhi a gaye Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Haha, maybe he wasn't that sadu and was just annoyed that why nothing cough is happening so the hidden romance was cropping up cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Oh you already watched them? Sorry such a bed memory case that don't even remember which scene came when.ROFL

AAHH! *cough cough* sorry that was just scream of joy, can't believe my lil sis is so grown up. Surely I can see you don't need my support cough just the one who is w*th **u is enough cough. So yes, though it pains me to say it but...will let you go alone. *turns away to hide tears* Go Ami, go. You are old enough to venture out on yourself and face the big bad wolfie cough I mean world. I wish you all the luck! *tearful hug as I slip a microphone in your bag*ROFLROFL

What? Why? And why didn't you say it before? Ouch
Less sleep or looking at computer screen for long maybe...sigh. Feeling really bad to hear it, please take care of yourself and rest. It's okay you don't need to come, rest and catch up on that sleep. Waise bhi tonight I was not going to stay late as its the big night for praying. 

I really hope and pray that you are feeling much much better. Get well soon and come tomorrow with a big smile. Really hope to catch you real soon all well. Take care! Hug

cough, that must be it...poor **m, waiting to exercise the hus...duties but no encouragement from the other team...shutting upROFLROFL
Yup, the bug really got to me, so i'm pretty sure I watched more than one epiTongueROFL

Oh Anu, you are best big sis in the world, now I can enjoy...I mean embark on a new journey without the guilt of hurting you. I will make you proud by facing the big bad wolfie..I mean the world and suffering any attacks bravely *cough*. Bye Anu *emo hug, then takes bag...but leaves it in the reception area of h*t*l by mistake* ROFLROFL

Yes, but I'm feeling a bit better now after applying some balm but yup guess will go early.Sigh, even Mimi isn't coming today.

Thank you :))

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

@Insects- Yes. always wanted to dissect roaches,..because was fascinated by the way their little legs were tied to their bodies...I know, that's eewly weird...but frogs not so sure..think will passROFLROFL
cough...yes, very close examination while using light t**ch*s to observe any reac...to the experiment of course..cough, shutting up too ROFLROFL

@Title- I know, it's hard to get my mind working too. But any particular word which you want to include?Tongue

@Song- Yahin toh, wasn't expecting it to sound B when was thinking of it. Sigh, one more thing ruined!ROFLROFL

@Show- Yup, can't understand too what she likes in that conceited man when there's person who actually loves her in front. 
Agree, none of them is too handsome, and wasn't expecting to like hamza when first saw him, but I really do. :)

AAAMMMIII!! 
You are here? Hope you are feeling much better and headache is gone. :)) 

@Insects- Guess you will be more interested in them when I tell you that after opening them up you closely study their repr*d*ct*ve* system cough. Have to identify which is m*le and which f*m*le frog cough.ROFLROFL
cough cough yup very light ones that is sure to cause sounds cough I mean screams and great rea...cough results of the experiment.ROFLROFL

@Title- No nothing particular in mind bus waise hi saying. LOL

Okay will listen to the song and see. Tongue

@show- Cool, guess I'm just being mean to the poor guy but the problem is that I have seen that actor in other roles before and don't like him as such so thats why problem accepting in this role. LOL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

oh ami u r suffering from headacheConfused
get well soon dear i know head ache is really painful as i m suffering from migrain and i m in pain from 6 daysOuch
i hope u will be back with freash moodSmile

@suggestion- Thank you, but too long unfortunately :)

Oh, that's really bad.Ouch Think I've got migraine too because it's unbearable. Hope we both rid of it soon :)

Reenatyzed

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

cough, that must be it...poor **m, waiting to exercise the hus...duties but no encouragement from the other team...shutting upROFLROFL
Yup, the bug really got to me, so i'm pretty sure I watched more than one epiTongueROFL

Oh Anu, you are best big sis in the world, now I can enjoy...I mean embark on a new journey without the guilt of hurting you. I will make you proud by facing the big bad wolfie..I mean the world and suffering any attacks bravely *cough*. Bye Anu *emo hug, then takes bag...but leaves it in the reception area of h*t*l by mistake* ROFLROFL

Yes, but I'm feeling a bit better now after applying some balm but yup guess will go early.Sigh, even Mimi isn't coming today.

Thank you :))

Oh it really did got you...sigh why do all my friends end up on the opposite side? Why! *tortured look*ROFLROFL
Sorry for being DQ but really its a fact when it comes to shows my friends and I have opposite choice. LOL

Meanie! I mean sweetie! You forgot your bag here. See silly you still need me, here take it with you and put it in the r**m near the **d cough I mean its a valuable bag don't forget it anywhere and keep it near *cough*ROFLROFL

Yup she isn't. Khair, good to hear you are feeling better but you don't need to stay for me, please take care of yourself. You have not been well for the past many days, I'm really not liking that. Ouch
Is the schedule too tiring for you or...just waise hi. Don't know what I'm saying bus get well soon yaar, don't want to see you ill. Take care. :)

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index