Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 57)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@shobha i did see anu & ami a little while ago on the AT & also sidra but mimi'v'nt cum yet!! may b she"ll cum later on!!

@all i've posted a news abt TC picture article "Macho men of TV-hunks wid stubble part1" see that & do tell ur POVs!! bcoz i m v.disappointed wid TC now!! earlier they'd shown b'ful brides of TV but didn't included phulwa but included mitali nag of AB(i don't've anything against her or its not like that i don't think shes not gud)& now this & they'dn't included Ajay in it!!OuchOuchOuchas i'd always thot that TC is less biased & generally it also include those actors, ckts, on-screen pairs etc. which oders 4get or don't include bcoz of their biasedness 2wards certain ppl!DeadDead tho i m still hopeful that they may include Ajay in part 2 !!
bcoz if any1'd seen Ajay's stubble luk any1"ll say hes deserving!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by tiny15 - 26 November 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Like both, the second one a bit more because its like the moment we had been waiting for is finally here. :))

I was thinking on very simple terms like; 'The Wait is Finally Over'  or  'Ajay Chaudhary-Smoldering Attitude' 
Okay highly silly and cliched kind so will let go. Tongue

I hope others have some great ideas! :D

Yes, I think simple is best too. And I love the Smoldering attitude one...cough, that sums him upEmbarrassedTongue

Think we should keep it. But okie, let's see if the others have any ideas :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

hi ami and anu
today im here too

Hi Shobha!Big smile

Great job on the AT..any ideas for the title?Tongue

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@shobha i did see anu & ami a little while ago on the AT & also sidra but mimi'vnt cum yet!! may b she"ll cum later on!!

@all i've posted a news abt TC picture article "Macho men of TV-hunks wid stubble part1" see that & do tell ur POVs!! bcoz i m v.disappointed wid TC now!! earlier they'd shown b'ful brides of TV but didn't included phulwa but included mitali nag of AB(i don't've anything against her or its not like that i don't think shes not gud)& now this & they'dn't included Ajay in it!!OuchOuchOuchas i'd always thot that TC is less biased & generally it also include those actors, ckts, on-screen pairs etc. which oders 4get or don't include bcoz of their biasedness 2wards certain ppl!DeadDead tho i m still hopeful that thye may include Ajay in part2 !!
bcoz if any1'd seen Ajay's stubble luk any1"ll say hes deserving!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

Thanks for telling, hm true Ajay deserves to be included because stubble looks great on him, really makes him look hot. Embarrassed 
And during his initial years he was mostly seen with the stubble. Even now in Phulwa as Shatru there he was supporting light stubble so yes he very much deserves to be included in that. 
Yeah TC usually give news about all shows and are not biased, really hoping that they mention Ajay. :))

beebutterflytiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Originally posted by 55shobha

hi ami and anu
today im here too

Hi Shobha!Big smile

Great job on the AT..any ideas for the title?Tongue
hi ami thanks  liking AT
@title Confused confused give some suggestions naConfused

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Gah! Can't believe our luck. Sargun is taking part in a tele-film but opposite Eijaz Khan. I so wish it was Ajay! Why?! Disapprove
I don't know why Phulwa is not tagged in it. :S

Sorry, missed this one.

I wish it was Ajay too...why didn't they think of Sargun for the telefilm? We really have the worst luck sometimes. Sigh, a chance of seeing them together again gone.Ouch

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yes, I think simple is best too. And I love the Smoldering attitude one...cough, that sums him upEmbarrassedTongue

I don't think everyone would agree I mean we think of it because of our own silly imagination and Abhays attitude. LOL
But guess Ajay too has a that, and sadu roles with such attitude actually suit him more, like he is made for them. Tongue

beebutterfly

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ameres][QUOTE=beebutterfly]

@bold loved this oneEmbarrassed

Edited by 55shobha - 17 August 2012 at 12:23pm

beebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index