Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 56)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

hey dolly muaaah Hugi missed you too ...good to see you ..Ajay's AT thanks for the link i'll surely drop in there ...i can't wait anymore for his telefilm in TMLS...read an article sargun got a telefilm too there what a luck she isn;t casted along with AjayBroken Heart
hi  sidra!!Hugi m so happy 2 see u!!Hug
and do drop there & even i can't wait 4 his TF 2 see!!i think it"ll b telecasted on 25th aug & i hope i get 2 see it as my bro is cuming after 18th & if he stays till 25th or 26th then i probly won't b able 2 watch it as sat & sun his day from 5.00PM till nite!!OuchOuchOuchi hope he lets me watch it if cums on 25th!! i don't want it on 1st sep as i"ll b out of town & that 2 at sum1's place & may not b able 2 watch it!!
so plz wish 4 me 4 this & 4 my happy furure(i konw u r praying these days a lotSmile)!!

@bold same case here & want them 2 cum in TF 2gether after heard & saw Sargun's TF news!!OuchOuchand imagine only ystrday i posted a wish on Sargun's fan page 4 getting  a TF & got it also!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
dolly name list is added

tiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

dolly u want sargun AT too??

ok i will work on it tommoro

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

yeah !! bcoz i think most PhAb fans do like Sargun tho may b less than Ajay but i think they"ll also like it!!

and make it wenever u like it as her TF"ll cum later on!!i think may b in sep mid or end!!SmileSmile
Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by 55shobha

yeah !! bcoz i think most PhAb fans do like Sargun tho may b less than Ajay but i think they"ll also like it!!

and make it wenever u like it as her TF"ll cum later on!!i think may b in sep mid or end!!SmileSmile
ok i will make it soonBig smile
btw where r anu, ami and mimi

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

ANU! :)))

Yes, was going now :)

Very funny!Tongue...but being twisted people, that counts as a compliment. Thanks ROFL

Okie, so..I'm sorry for this suggestion, ..just to get things started...cough, my love for A overwhelming creativity there..ROFL
Joh Kissi Ka Nahin, Woh Andaaz Hoon.

Or

Thera Jis Par Pal Saare, Aa Hi Gaya

It's not hard to figure where it comes from..and I know it's kind of lameTongueROFL

Sure we'll come up with better ones when we are all here tonight...will go now, and have dinner. :))

Enjoy yours! :))

Like both, the second one a bit more because its like the moment we had been waiting for is finally here. :))

I was thinking on very simple terms like; 'The Wait is Finally Over'  or  'Ajay Chaudhary-Smoldering Attitude' 
Okay highly silly and cliched kind so will let go. Tongue

I hope others have some great ideas! :D

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

You are saying my halaat right now, I did put it in order but again its back to the same. I don't know what happens!ROFL  
Guess will try your idea and see if it works or if you get to try it first then let me know how it went. Good luck for it!ROFL

Yes but then won't we too busy doing cough to read the updates? Oh well will take breaks to read one page and perhaps try if some new cough technique catches our attention cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Oh so see you are planning the fall! See I knew it. *evil satisfied look*  Yup try falling down on **m first and also notice how fast or slow ** is in catching you, that will tell whether ** is spontaneous and present minded enough, important things in cough...ROFLROFL

@Robe- AAHHH! That was best! Loved it, thank you for the idea. Never liked lawyers much but now option open. cough yes wear the black robe with only black heels and model around. The fr*nt op*ning will allow the slender l*gs to shine throw and...cough better shut up now.ROFLROFL

Thanks, have a great fun day and come home smiling! Catch you soon! :D

Yup, it never stays in order for long...though I can't remember how it came in this haalat too*sigh* tortured creatures we are.  ROFL
Didn't muster enough energy to put in order after all...think will have to carry out that plan, maybe should get out all the things I will need for eid then throw the key somewhere, but that would look too suspicious.ROFLROFL

cough..yes, right, if the cough is too good, might not even need the updates...the pages will probably get blown away by the storm..cough, or maybe **'ll throw it away confidently and say you wont be needing that b*by...shutting up.ROFLROFL
Evil Meanie! ...you know too well *pouts*, cough, yes ** better be very spontaneous and so elegant that ** makes me look good while catching too...maybe will flash me a roguish grin and twirl me around...shutting upROFLROFL

@Robe- That is sounding like such a great idea now..cough, and the robes are silk too, so will swish around o*r l*gs are *e walk and ** will watch in rapt attention until can take it no more...shutting upROFLROFL

Ameres

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
hi ami and anu
today im here too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index