Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 53)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Was thinking I should put some order in my closet when I come back from uni, but I'm pretty sure I won't be finished by Eid, so thought maybe should lock all the doors and lose the keys so mom or anyone else can't peek inside. *sigh*ROFL

Yes yes pata karo and let me know, cough can probably arrange the w*dd*ngs together cough.ROFL
I know you wouldn't mind if it lands directly...cough maybe it will help decide how toned cough and make the decision easier cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL
Wah what a performance I mean what great lawyer always winning and making other party lose its senses with its attacks cough of questions. Such a dramatic case. cough shutting up because I don't know what I am saying.ROFLROFL
Cough...that sounds like such a good idea...even the updates will be be done at the same time...cough ROFL
SHUDDUP! Meanie!ROFL...cough..** can't fall on *e at first, maybe I could fall on **m, cough..could control the angle and looks less suspicious since I'm so clumsy already *apologetic look*...shutting upROFLROFL
cough...I guess we have another interesting work option for **m, cough...the other party may sometime try out the silk lawyer robe with nothing else u*dern**th and proceed to interrogate the lawyer **ms**f...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Have a lazy and wonderful day. Catch you in the evening! :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

ROFL! Sorry its just that its the very first time someone has called me zaheen. Some other word for it...maybe (big doubts) but never the term zaheen has been used for me before so I feel flattered. Thank you!ROFL
Yes the other favorite khulli hawa also makes an entry cough I mean such lovely weather so will go out for a walk and cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL

You gave in too easily like you were waiting for one weak nod from my side and there you go. Hm too much eagerness there. *shak*ROFLROFL
Sometimes? Now thats a joke!ROFL  When does me the poor tortured soul gets any respite from your evil pilaans? *big sad eyes*ROFL
AAHHH! You are so evil! No time table for that will be set cough I meant having a proper meal time not for everything! And ** better not be so despo nor impatient that cough not caring what I am doing and drag me to...cough cook instant meals for **m at the spot cough..No! *scream&run*ROFLROFL

Yup equal rights everywhere!! Hope *e manage to get such synchronization that equality comes cough.ROFL
Probably must not be zaheen enough themselves to recognize zahaanat (hope I'm saying it rightTongue) when they see it...because zaheen, you are!Approve
Yes, go for a walk and pluck some flowers along the way...shutting upROFL

Shuddup!..cough, was just being obedient and agreeing with you. *model lil sis look*ROFL 
Ah! Poor you...I wish I could stop, but sadly...bear with me, you'll get used to it. *pats back aloofly*ROFLROFL
I presume ** will be running faster and will catch up in no time at all *sweet evil look*, cough..but before you kill me, will quickly take your side..cough, yes hope ** gives some prior warning before demanding the instant meals...a ten-minute reprieve should allow you to finish all the side work...or get a lead on the race...shutting upROFLROFL

AAHH, cough...yes perfect synchronization, and some creativeness on either side should make the routine unique cough..so will happily let go of the equality sometimes...shutting upROFLROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

*pushes me Ami aside grabbing the flower* A! See I bought  a red rose for you cough. Hope you like it. *flutter lashes giving s**y shy smile*ROFLROFL

@p**l- You do a have good memory and you remember it right, I'm not too fond of b*x**s the brief b*x**s maybe...but not the other long ones cough. shutting up before it seems I'm planning to open a shop of *G's here.ROFLROFL

@HS- I know cough while searching for something when came across that scene where Khirad is sitting near the pool and crying and Asher comes to her. I guess she was missing her mother, khair then Asher gives her his hand and says lets go. The next morning he was beaming at her cough pretty sure something happened the ni...before cough.ROFLROFL

Hope you settle in well and have a great year a head. :))

*bends head down sadly and starts to turn away but A stops me* Oh it's okay A, Anu forgot to buy a flower so she took mine, but I'll feel that it's me who given it to you, so it's okay *hurtful shrug then A takes the flower you gave him and offers it to me* ROFLROFL

@p**l- AH, cough...right, the long ones look so not **nly and s**y...by the way, are you planning to open one? *questioning evil gaze*...shutting upROFLROFL

@HS- Yes, I remember..cough, I didn't pay attention to Ashar's expression but I'm pretty sure something happened too...his dialogue about not having to go out of the r**m for anythingROFL..cough, waise the pool near the r**m was so convenient, maybe got to use it also...shutting up for finalROFLROFL

Thank you, hope so too :))

Okie, rushing off...Bye bye, butterfly! Catch you later! :))

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Was thinking I should put some order in my closet when I come back from uni, but I'm pretty sure I won't be finished by Eid, so thought maybe should lock all the doors and lose the keys so mom or anyone else can't peek inside. *sigh*ROFL

Yes yes pata karo and let me know, cough can probably arrange the w*dd*ngs together cough.ROFL
I know you wouldn't mind if it lands directly...cough maybe it will help decide how toned cough and make the decision easier cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL
Wah what a performance I mean what great lawyer always winning and making other party lose its senses with its attacks cough of questions. Such a dramatic case. cough shutting up because I don't know what I am saying.ROFLROFL
Cough...that sounds like such a good idea...even the updates will be be done at the same time...cough ROFL
SHUDDUP! Meanie!ROFL...cough..** can't fall on *e at first, maybe I could fall on **m, cough..could control the angle and looks less suspicious since I'm so clumsy already *apologetic look*...shutting upROFLROFL
cough...I guess we have another interesting work option for **m, cough...the other party may sometime try out the silk lawyer robe with nothing else u*dern**th and proceed to interrogate the lawyer **ms**f...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Have a lazy and wonderful day. Catch you in the evening! :))

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

You are saying my halaat right now, I did put it in order but again its back to the same. I don't know what happens!ROFL  
Guess will try your idea and see if it works or if you get to try it first then let me know how it went. Good luck for it!ROFL

Yes but then won't we too busy doing cough to read the updates? Oh well will take breaks to read one page and perhaps try if some new cough technique catches our attention cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Oh so see you are planning the fall! See I knew it. *evil satisfied look*  Yup try falling down on **m first and also notice how fast or slow ** is in catching you, that will tell whether ** is spontaneous and present minded enough, important things in cough...ROFLROFL

@Robe- AAHHH! That was best! Loved it, thank you for the idea. Never liked lawyers much but now option open. cough yes wear the black robe with only black heels and model around. The fr*nt op*ning will allow the slender l*gs to shine throw and...cough better shut up now.ROFLROFL

Thanks, have a great fun day and come home smiling! Catch you soon! :D

beebutterfly

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hi guys here is ajay's AT link

dolly please send PM about this AT to all ajay fans

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

*bends head down sadly and starts to turn away but A stops me* Oh it's okay A, Anu forgot to buy a flower so she took mine, but I'll feel that it's me who given it to you, so it's okay *hurtful shrug then A takes the flower you gave him and offers it to me* ROFLROFL

@p**l- AH, cough...right, the long ones look so not **nly and s**y...by the way, are you planning to open one? *questioning evil gaze*...shutting upROFLROFL

@HS- Yes, I remember..cough, I didn't pay attention to Ashar's expression but I'm pretty sure something happened too...his dialogue about not having to go out of the r**m for anythingROFL..cough, waise the pool near the r**m was so convenient, maybe got to use it also...shutting up for finalROFLROFL

I presume ** will be running faster and will catch up in no time at all *sweet evil look*, cough..but before you kill me, will quickly take your side..cough, yes hope ** gives some prior warning before demanding the instant meals...a ten-minute reprieve should allow you to finish all the side work...or get a lead on the race...shutting upROFLROFL

Thank you, hope so too :))

Okie, rushing off...Bye bye, butterfly! Catch you later! :))

*A gives Ami a flower then smiling turns back to me* There Anu, I gave her the flower like you said, such a good sis you are. Now can we please go and watch the show, you know I saved our favorite spot for us. Lets go. *putting an arm around my shoulder A leads as Ami stands fuming*ROFLROFL

@P**l- AH! Shuddup! No cough sadly will be too busy in taking **f the *G's to put them on display in the shop...cough shutting up now.ROFLROFL

@HS- Oh yes the pool there too! cough might be when alone at home...cough darn! They never show us the good things. So sad.ROFL

You are so evil! I'm not taking any ten minute break before I start cooking! Nooo! I'm sure ** won't be as meanie as you and will go slow and give plenty of time to make up my mind and cough be prepared otherwise too...cough otherwise **s loss because then ** will be sl**p*ng outside in cold! There!ROFLROFL

Alright, hope you are having a good time. Take care, my lil bear. Tongue
Sorry, my mind doesn't work well in the mornings. Khair catch you soon beautiful! :))

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

Thank you so much Shobha for this! Big smile
Do add a bit info about the tele film also. :) 

tiny15Reenatyzed

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 55shobha

Thank you so much Shobha for this! Big smile
Do add a bit info about the tele film also. :) 
anu please suggest a good title for AT
info added

Edited by 55shobha - 17 August 2012 at 2:22am

Amerestiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index