Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 52)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Ah! And you are so skilled at sounding like the victim. What an idea. Muah!...but no big sis, dont you remember I used to come and try to drag you away from that hiding place...but you always forgot I was your lil sis and pushed me away cruelly...saying this wasn't your hiding place but your house and I was only trying to drive you away so I could steal it *tired look*ROFLROFL

Sigh, if only! Would have been great esp for dreamers like us.  :)

Its sounding so mean now but would take it as a compliment. Twisted.ROFL

Oh. I did? I'm so sorry see in my forgetful state I did some very bad things but I couldn't help it as I really used to think that like some earlier times you would drag me out and lock me up in the dark cold basement. *terrified look* I know you were just a kid then and just playing but it did really scare me. * stifles a sob* ROFLROFL

I know, guess its stupid at times to dream so much when you know its not gonna happen but can't stop dreaming even then. Hopeless case. LOL

Guess you will be going now. Sigh...why does the time fly so quickly! :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Always thinking in business terms *pouts*...and here I was thinking of double crossing you..now I will have to honor the dealROFLROFL
Meanie!...but okay, from the results I will know which improvement to bring cough*satisfied grin*ROFLROFL

AAHH, cough...was talking about b***..wouldn't dream of risking to hurt dear h***..and causing any unnatural rea...*scared*...shutting up tooROFLROFL

Yup, we'll be model w***s and do all the household work diligently and earn the rewards on the spot...I mean for the cleanliness of the house..coughROFLROFL

IF acting weird again? Sigh, it always has to act up :/

Guess maybe I should go now, even though don't wish to. It really takes effort to move from hereTongue

Good, now you better keep it. Waiting for the detailed report cough.ROFL
And just how you will be able to figure that out just from the results? *questioning gaze* Aha caught ya!ROFL

I know hurting h*** is out of question cough precious tool...shutting up.ROFL

I know, will have to be super strict with myself to get in routine. LOL
Chalo off you go and get some rest. Hope to catch you tomorrow! :)

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Okay okay you can keep him, and I'll be happy for you. Sigh, S and A will probably help me get over it.ROFL

Yes, I know what sweet sis you were and coming in the kitchen and playing around with those spices and even though I told you not you still would put some in the food. What horri...I mean great days those were. *tight smile while hugs back*ROFLROFL

AAHH! Really? Please tell me if ** has any c*usin or br*th** cough I'm so ready!ROFL
Honestly yaar aise kahan hota hain? I have never seen any like that or jo hote hain they are already taken. Sigh...really hoping *e get someone like this balke even better then this cough. BlushingROFL
Yeah probably has a big appetite for food and satisfies those by...cough good to shut up.ROFLROFL

Having you give up made me lose interest in him...so I'm returning to A and S too *grabs them before Anu them smiles evilly*ROFL

But once you said, there were colors and I could put them around my eyes *confused look*...and when I told you no, I didn't like it , you looked so disappointed...were those spices too *horrified look*ROFLROFL

Yes, really...and **'s so nice, that I get super shy...sigh, probably has a c*usin...I hope ** has two, I'm ready as wellROFLROFL
I know! They are like the rare species...but yup, hoping a surprise package even better than that lands on *sBlushing...not literally...or maybe...shutting upROFLROFL
AAHH, cough...must present some strong arguments that the defense loses and gives in with no other choice than to bear the pl...I mean humiliation..cough..ROFLROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Its sounding so mean now but would take it as a compliment. Twisted.ROFL

Oh. I did? I'm so sorry see in my forgetful state I did some very bad things but I couldn't help it as I really used to think that like some earlier times you would drag me out and lock me up in the dark cold basement. *terrified look* I know you were just a kid then and just playing but it did really scare me. * stifles a sob* ROFLROFL

I know, guess its stupid at times to dream so much when you know its not gonna happen but can't stop dreaming even then. Hopeless case. LOL

Guess you will be going now. Sigh...why does the time fly so quickly! :/

I'm always giving out compliments. It's just you who always tries to see evil in it *hurt* ROFL

Oh, I'm so sorry...I used to love playing in the basement maybe that's why *sweet smile*, but what do you mean dark? There was a huge antique lamp which grandma said she will give me when I get married and it used to be so bright that it illuminated the whole room. Do you mean you..you..bro..broke it deliberately? *voice trembles as sobs start*ROFL

Yes, I just hope at least some of them turn true :)

Yup, too quickly for my taste. Sigh.

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

[
Having you give up made me lose interest in him...so I'm returning to A and S too *grabs them before Anu them smiles evilly*ROFL

But once you said, there were colors and I could put them around my eyes *confused look*...and when I told you no, I didn't like it , you looked so disappointed...were those spices too *horrified look*ROFLROFL

Yes, really...and **'s so nice, that I get super shy...sigh, probably has a c*usin...I hope ** has two, I'm ready as wellROFLROFL
I know! They are like the rare species...but yup, hoping a surprise package even better than that lands on *sBlushing...not literally...or maybe...shutting upROFLROFL
AAHH, cough...must present some strong arguments that the defense loses and gives in with no other choice than to bear the pl...I mean humiliation..cough..ROFLROFL

Meanie! Not happening once you have decided to go with **m so no changing. A and S belong to me. *grabs hand and runs*ROFL

Gosh! No Ami I always told you no make up before you are 18 so how can I let you do that? Sigh...my bad memory doesn't even allow me to defend myself properly. So whatever you say lil sis, will believe your word. *resigned hopeless look*ROFLROFL

Yes yes pata karo and let me know, cough can probably arrange the w*dd*ngs together cough.ROFL
I know you wouldn't mind if it lands directly...cough maybe it will help decide how toned cough and make the decision easier cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL
Wah what a performance I mean what great lawyer always winning and making other party lose its senses with its attacks cough of questions. Such a dramatic case. cough shutting up because I don't know what I am saying.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Good, now you better keep it. Waiting for the detailed report cough.ROFL
And just how you will be able to figure that out just from the results? *questioning gaze* Aha caught ya!ROFL

I know hurting h*** is out of question cough precious tool...shutting up.ROFL

I know, will have to be super strict with myself to get in routine. LOL
Chalo off you go and get some rest. Hope to catch you tomorrow! :)

Yes, you'll get the detailed report *grumbles*.ROFL
Shuddup!..cough, by the enthusiasm of the writer I'll know which part went very well, and which was below expectations. There! *grin*ROFLROFL

cough..it has to be kept in working order at all times, so will be careful...cough shutting up.ROFL

Yup, we are not exactly known for controlTongueLOL

Goodnight and j*mp*ng on **d and w*king up out of deep sl**p for cough dreamsROFLROFL

Okie, hope you have the most awesome day tomorrow, and no one wakes you up early or gives you too much work. Goodnight and rainbow dreams my Anu!Hug

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

I'm always giving out compliments. It's just you who always tries to see evil in it *hurt* ROFL

Oh, I'm so sorry...I used to love playing in the basement maybe that's why *sweet smile*, but what do you mean dark? There was a huge antique lamp which grandma said she will give me when I get married and it used to be so bright that it illuminated the whole room. Do you mean you..you..bro..broke it deliberately? *voice trembles as sobs start*ROFL

Yes, I just hope at least some of them turn true :)

Yup, too quickly for my taste. Sigh.

Yahan bhi na chance chodna to show me as bad. Evil!ROFL

Lamp? Which lamp are you talking about? You mean the one you had placed in your study even though grandma said do not touch until you get married that lamp? The lamp that one find day was found broken in your study and you said the maid probably did it and then got rid of her and I had to do all the work..that lamp? But sweeetie I never touched it because remember the time you got so angry on me when I was just admiring from it a distance? You told me not to come there again so I never did...sigh. Some memories are never forgotten. *hurtful eyes with a faraway look* ROFLROFL

Hm hoping for the best for all of us. :)) 

Yeah goodnight time from my side too. Feeling really sleepy now. LOL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Yes, you'll get the detailed report *grumbles*.ROFL
Shuddup!..cough, by the enthusiasm of the writer I'll know which part went very well, and which was below expectations. There! *grin*ROFLROFL

cough..it has to be kept in working order at all times, so will be careful...cough shutting up.ROFL

Yup, we are not exactly known for controlTongueLOL

Goodnight and j*mp*ng on **d and w*king up out of deep sl**p for cough dreamsROFLROFL

Okie, hope you have the most awesome day tomorrow, and no one wakes you up early or gives you too much work. Goodnight and rainbow dreams my Anu!Hug

Good answer okay fine will let you off the hook...for the time being.ROFL
Yes that is one tool that can be needed at any hour of the ni...cough day so should be present in great condition always cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

AH! So mean of you! Goodnight and broken **d and still going on dreams!ROFLROFL

Thanks, wish you the same. Having an amazing day, good lectures and come back smiling. Take good care, goodnight and happiest dreams that you wake up smiling! Hug

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index