Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 51)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Ok its time to go fr me nw...
Goodnite and sweetdreams...Smile

If this scene would have been shot on Ap...then they would have shown the bed to b broken(after the jump...and maybe phulwa still would have pretended to sleep LOL)    indian movies and serials love showing...broken beds...fr whatever reasons...LOLLOL

Ah, time flies by again. Sigh.

Really?..cough, maybe that's way of showing the force of cough...in that case, pakka in APs case, the **d would have been in pieces...shutting upROFL

Okie, catch you tomorrow Goodnight and beautiful dreams Mimi!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Oh, don't be sad big sis, I'm always there to rub it in...I mean remind you when you forget. *beam*ROFL
Yahin toh, you always tried to look after me but because of your bed memory, you sometimes forgot I existed and I had to go without food..but I never said anything *mahaan tortured look*ROFLROFL

Yup, really hope to catch that one. :))

Yes, he does...I think romance is in his veins and he tells it like no one else. Hope it turns out great too :))

What the...?! You are the best at when it comes to twisting words around. Meanie!ROFL
Yes, my bed memory got the better of me esp when you decided to play hide and seek and I used to hide and forgot to come out. I would sit there thinking what I was doing and you despite remembering never came to help me out. But thats how it goes. Sigh. *teary eyed at the cruelness of lil sis*ROFLROFL

Yup he does and makes you wish you were a part of his movies lol. Wish life was a movie like that, things would have been so much easier. :)

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

God! EVIL!ROFL  None! No experience yet I mean no practicals but was just collecting them in theory for my research project. Hopefully will get to try them out one day cough. shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yes what a useful badge kabhi bhi kahin bhi cough and the pat really is a big motivator, but just the right pressure and the right place...cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

Even I don't know but it all sounds so good makes me wanna actually try and see cough. Twisted.ROFL

Ha, trying to escape from my shaks...till when will you run *evil grin*, but will accept that explanation if that theory file reaches me *files nails while ignoring Anu who is standing near*ROFLROFL
But yes...try them out, then you know where to send the result and possible improvement in procedure *angelic look*ROFLROFL

AAHH, cough...yes, the other party can return the pat by a pinch at the right place, with the right pressure...so fair it is...shutting up ROFLROFL

Yes, taking a liking to floor cleaning now...will get to see the floor from close at the right time..for cleanng I mean coughROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

No no go on, starting to see him in a new light now. cough guess by the time you finish I would be a fan too.ROFL

Yes, how will I understand after all was too busy taking care of you and cooking for you so didn't get time to understand all the other emotions. *big sigh as looks at sky with disappointed eyes*ROFLROFL

Well...something similar but will not say more to keep the suspense in case you watch. =P 

AAHH! Like the sound of it but I wonder what did ** ask in return for doing those assignments cough, a favour like that...definitely not done just avien hi without getting a profit cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Then you would fight over him with me *grabs batman and looks fiercely*. NO! *jealous stare*ROFLROFL

Oh, my dear big sis *hugs*, I know you were always so devoted to me...and even though the food was too spicy for me, and made me cry while eating, I know you didn;t mean it...you just thought they were tears of joy *soft smile and hurt eyes*ROFLROFL

Okie, will watch soon thenTongue

The thing is **'s such a h*nk that probably wouldn't have to ask..cough, whenever I come in front of **m I'm tongue-tied..and heard **e doesn't even need to cook...sigh, where do I get one like that..shutting upROFLROFL
But yes, these types probably think in profit and loss terms, so cough...maybe will practice some other assignment on **r...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Ha, trying to escape from my shaks...till when will you run *evil grin*, but will accept that explanation if that theory file reaches me *files nails while ignoring Anu who is standing near*ROFLROFL
But yes...try them out, then you know where to send the result and possible improvement in procedure *angelic look*ROFLROFL

AAHH, cough...yes, the other party can return the pat by a pinch at the right place, with the right pressure...so fair it is...shutting up ROFLROFL

Yes, taking a liking to floor cleaning now...will get to see the floor from close at the right time..for cleanng I mean coughROFL

*calmly sits down on the black leather sofa next to Ami* Yes, the file will reach you on time with complete detailed work as per our deal. I hope you remember our deal. *narrows eyes as Ami gulps* ROFLROFL
Shuddup will just send the results improvements khud karna.ROFL

I hope you are taking about **r giving a pinch at the b** cough cause for a moment though...pinch at cough h***...cough no too much shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yeah guess should start taking interest in house work now, cleaning the floor and baking are so much never realized that before cough.ROFLROFL

UFF IF! Angry

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

What the...?! You are the best at when it comes to twisting words around. Meanie!ROFL
Yes, my bed memory got the better of me esp when you decided to play hide and seek and I used to hide and forgot to come out. I would sit there thinking what I was doing and you despite remembering never came to help me out. But thats how it goes. Sigh. *teary eyed at the cruelness of lil sis*ROFLROFL

Yup he does and makes you wish you were a part of his movies lol. Wish life was a movie like that, things would have been so much easier. :)

Ah! And you are so skilled at sounding like the victim. What an idea. Muah!...but no big sis, dont you remember I used to come and try to drag you away from that hiding place...but you always forgot I was your lil sis and pushed me away cruelly...saying this wasn't your hiding place but your house and I was only trying to drive you away so I could steal it *tired look*ROFLROFL

Sigh, if only! Would have been great esp for dreamers like us.  :)

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Then you would fight over him with me *grabs batman and looks fiercely*. NO! *jealous stare*ROFLROFL

Oh, my dear big sis *hugs*, I know you were always so devoted to me...and even though the food was too spicy for me, and made me cry while eating, I know you didn;t mean it...you just thought they were tears of joy *soft smile and hurt eyes*ROFLROFL

Okie, will watch soon thenTongue

The thing is **'s such a h*nk that probably wouldn't have to ask..cough, whenever I come in front of **m I'm tongue-tied..and heard **e doesn't even need to cook...sigh, where do I get one like that..shutting upROFLROFL
But yes, these types probably think in profit and loss terms, so cough...maybe will practice some other assignment on **r...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Okay okay you can keep him, and I'll be happy for you. Sigh, S and A will probably help me get over it.ROFL

Yes, I know what sweet sis you were and coming in the kitchen and playing around with those spices and even though I told you not you still would put some in the food. What horri...I mean great days those were. *tight smile while hugs back*ROFLROFL

AAHH! Really? Please tell me if ** has any c*usin or br*th** cough I'm so ready!ROFL
Honestly yaar aise kahan hota hain? I have never seen any like that or jo hote hain they are already taken. Sigh...really hoping *e get someone like this balke even better then this cough. BlushingROFL
Yeah probably has a big appetite for food and satisfies those by...cough good to shut up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

*calmly sits down on the black leather sofa next to Ami* Yes, the file will reach you on time with complete detailed work as per our deal. I hope you remember our deal. *narrows eyes as Ami gulps* ROFLROFL
Shuddup will just send the results improvements khud karna.ROFL

I hope you are taking about **r giving a pinch at the b** cough cause for a moment though...pinch at cough h***...cough no too much shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yeah guess should start taking interest in house work now, cleaning the floor and baking are so much never realized that before cough.ROFLROFL

UFF IF! Angry

Always thinking in business terms *pouts*...and here I was thinking of double crossing you..now I will have to honor the dealROFLROFL
Meanie!...but okay, from the results I will know which improvement to bring cough*satisfied grin*ROFLROFL

AAHH, cough...was talking about b***..wouldn't dream of risking to hurt dear h***..and causing any unnatural rea...*scared*...shutting up tooROFLROFL

Yup, we'll be model w***s and do all the household work diligently and earn the rewards on the spot...I mean for the cleanliness of the house..coughROFLROFL

IF acting weird again? Sigh, it always has to act up :/

Guess maybe I should go now, even though don't wish to. It really takes effort to move from hereTongue

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index