Phulwa

India-Forums

   
Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 50)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10900

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Meanie! Was just looking forward to new experience. *shrug*ROFL
On...? Bolo bolo! A l**e b*t* cough perhaps under the c*ll*r of the sh**t cough and guess will get a pat too on...cough yeah will shut up.ROFLROFL

AAHHH! Images!ROFL  The heat of the t**ch will sure to produce some rea...I mean make the floor a bit more h**d as its not fully heat proof cough.ROFLROFL

Aha! So what old experience do you possess exactly? *piercing look*ROFL
cough...yup, and this badge can be replaced whenever it fades...AAHHH, the pat! Yes...a little pat to..cough, show l*ve..and encourage the student...shutting up ROFLROFL

cough...then the floor will stand..I mean will emit a halo and make the person standing near l*e down...dont know what I'm saying so shutting up ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Thanks fr the link ami...Smile
 
Anu...agree with u...and if there is a rain sequence...pls god make Ajay wear white then...Big smileBig smile

Yes yes white!! Though I'm loving him in green these days, it so suits him. Blushing
But for rain just white...white shirt and blue jeans, and Jen close to him. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 4028

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Ok its time to go fr me nw...
Goodnite and sweetdreams...Smile
 
If this scene would have been shot on Ap...then they would have shown the bed to b broken(after the jump...and maybe phulwa still would have pretended to sleep LOL)    indian movies and serials love showing...broken beds...fr whatever reasons...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Aha! So what old experience do you possess exactly? *piercing look*ROFL
cough...yup, and this badge can be replaced whenever it fades...AAHHH, the pat! Yes...a little pat to..cough, show l*ve..and encourage the student...shutting up ROFLROFL

cough...then the floor will stand..I mean will emit a halo and make the person standing near l*e down...dont know what I'm saying so shutting up ROFLROFL

God! EVIL!ROFL  None! No experience yet I mean no practicals but was just collecting them in theory for my research project. Hopefully will get to try them out one day cough. shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yes what a useful badge kabhi bhi kahin bhi cough and the pat really is a big motivator, but just the right pressure and the right place...cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

Even I don't know but it all sounds so good makes me wanna actually try and see cough. Twisted.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10900

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh not a big fan but want to watch but its house full these days. Ohho busy times ahead? Sigh hope you get some free time on the weekend and go watch it. :)) 

DQ!! Now lil sis I was just praising your good choice, really good scenes you like cough. I mean so much hidden emotions were there cough. *tight knowing smile*ROFLROFL

Oh kind of like the Khizar guy lol, but not in the show. So what are you expecting to happen now? Just curious to know your ideas. Tongue
Honestly speaking I started watching properly from the end, got serious but liked it. But your call, it will look typical so won't be surprised if you give up. :) 

So you are eager and keeping options open? Ahan! Gotcha!ROFL
No even then a no from my side as the studies would get badly affected, sari raat if cough...and probably sleep in class then when will we study? shutting up.ROFLROFL

Have always loved it..ah, the black color of that fitted suit, his black car, his mysterious aura...and the dark manor...shutting up before i sound madROFL
I hope so too :)

Oh, I knew you could only appreciate my choice...after all I have an excellent one *hair flick and side look*, ...of course you wont understand the depth of those emotions like I do *shakes head in regret*ROFLROFL

Well, the guy seems the clingy type, always after khirad for assignments...so I'm guessing maybe Ashar will start getting jealous or something. and Sarah will be happy to add to itTongue
I still like it so far...so will keep watching and hope I continue to do soTongue

Shuddup! Meanie!...cough, was not saying anything like that *innocent*ROFL
Agree, as it is we are so distracted...tab toh, hogaya kaamROFL
But suddenly thinking of my sis best friend..cough, she was doing her law masters at the same time as her..and her hubby was a barrister...so always doing her assignments for her, cough..nice na? *matlabi*TongueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Ok its time to go fr me nw...
Goodnite and sweetdreams...Smile
 
If this scene would have been shot on Ap...then they would have shown the bed to b broken(after the jump...and maybe phulwa still would have pretended to sleep LOL)    indian movies and serials love showing...broken beds...fr whatever reasons...LOLLOL

You going? sigh it feels like abhi tu aye they. Unhappy

LOL! Is it so? Then why didn't they show it in Phulwa!! A you better do a show with a broken bed scene now. Stern Smile
I would have preferred if they had shown the broken bed the next m*rning cough.ROFL

Okie if you are going then goodnight and shaking b** dreams!ROFL
Sugar dreams hon. Catch you tomorrow take care! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10900

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres


Yes I have bed memory syndrome...and now you make fun of me. I know I forget things but have always tried to look after you but this is what I get in return? *tortured emo look* ROFLROFL

Thank you for the link! UFF! Already in love with it! <3
13th November...come soon! :D

Yash Chopra really has a way with movies, I mean barely a few seconds teaser and already can feel the goody vibes of the movie. Hoping it turns out to be as good as it looks. 

Oh, don't be sad big sis, I'm always there to rub it in...I mean remind you when you forget. *beam*ROFL
Yahin toh, you always tried to look after me but because of your bed memory, you sometimes forgot I existed and I had to go without food..but I never said anything *mahaan tortured look*ROFLROFL

Yup, really hope to catch that one. :))

Yes, he does...I think romance is in his veins and he tells it like no one else. Hope it turns out great too :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Have always loved it..ah, the black color of that fitted suit, his black car, his mysterious aura...and the dark manor...shutting up before i sound madROFL
I hope so too :)

Oh, I knew you could only appreciate my choice...after all I have an excellent one *hair flick and side look*, ...of course you wont understand the depth of those emotions like I do *shakes head in regret*ROFLROFL

Well, the guy seems the clingy type, always after khirad for assignments...so I'm guessing maybe Ashar will start getting jealous or something. and Sarah will be happy to add to itTongue
I still like it so far...so will keep watching and hope I continue to do soTongue

Shuddup! Meanie!...cough, was not saying anything like that *innocent*ROFL
Agree, as it is we are so distracted...tab toh, hogaya kaamROFL
But suddenly thinking of my sis best friend..cough, she was doing her law masters at the same time as her..and her hubby was a barrister...so always doing her assignments for her, cough..nice na? *matlabi*TongueROFL

No no go on, starting to see him in a new light now. cough guess by the time you finish I would be a fan too.ROFL

Yes, how will I understand after all was too busy taking care of you and cooking for you so didn't get time to understand all the other emotions. *big sigh as looks at sky with disappointed eyes*ROFLROFL

Well...something similar but will not say more to keep the suspense in case you watch. =P 

AAHH! Like the sound of it but I wonder what did ** ask in return for doing those assignments cough, a favour like that...definitely not done just avien hi without getting a profit cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index