Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 5)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
@anu i agree that b4 uploading VMs & prsnl creations permission from the creator shud b taken!!or atleast give the credit 2 the creator!!

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good afternoon! :D 

@insects- Lucky girl you never got to see whats inside them, unfortunately I was made to dissect and see the things. *shudders* ROFL
But...why were you curious to dissect them and find out whats inside them? Which animal were you most interested in to dissect? Were you trying to imagine how it would be to study deeply the insides of some...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Lol, I don't know think pony is a valid to describe it but I use it anyway.ROFL

Hope you are having a great time and fun lectures, see you in the evening! :))

EDIT- Title! See I remembered!ROFL  So anyways, was thinking should we keep something related to Ajays tele-film? Any ideas? Tongue

@Insects- Wanted to dissect...we never get what we wish for, *pouts* you didn't want to dissect and had to, I wished to but never got the chance...what things were those? The kind which you would like to ponder on at length...but no, since you are shuddering, will have give up grillingROFLROFL
Shuddup!ROFLROFL
cough...I was thinking of little eeww things...but maybe cough a h*man stallion, whom will not dissect but just observe...shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yup, we are always inventing new terms and they fit, so no need to change. ROFL

@Title- Darn! You memory is getting better ROFL
I think we should too. A line from the title song looked nice but it's kind of long.

Baarishon Mein Bheegi Toh Mehek Uthi teri meri love story.

Sigh, way too long. Guess we should rack our brain for something else. Will try to thinkTongue

Hey, this morning was thinking of A's dialogue Chand pura hai Falak par, and it made me remember the song Falak Tak chal so recalling the lyrics to know if something could fit the title...and discovered the song sounded so B! Never realized it beforeROFLROFL

@Sig- Oh, I loved that! It was for that Holi program rehearsal, and I remember how you loved that bit where they laughed and had even posted it on the AT :))
Sigh, best times.

Edit-
Caught shehr e zaat today and you are right, it has a serious feel but loved it. Salman looked like such a jerk. The comment about him being like the sea...he's got a high opinion of himself. And hamza might not be overly handsome, but he's so sweet.Tongue
Getting the story a little bit, maybe will watch the previous epis too when I get time :)

Edited by beebutterfly - 11 August 2012 at 9:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I wish! They never show anything! Boohoo!ROFL
Oh yeah he was trying to give the sadu look? Hm I remember watching that in some other scene, he looked okay but yes in this show it was quite effective *ahem* Tongue
Haha nobody likes Sarah so its okay, her character was made as such that you end up hating her. LOL
Oh you did! Cool, yeah I'm remembering the scene where he keeps looking at her while they are sitting on **d and she smiles. Sweet scene cough but nothing B I guess...sadly!ROFL

No Ami! How could you doubt my intentions? *disappointed* I was only trying to see how it goes *cough* I mean want to make sure everything, all the arrangements go well and you have a great experience *cough* I meant a great holiday! Since its your first...*cough* holiday alone so just wanted to be there to record I mean support you *big smile trying to hide the real motives & convince you*ROFLROFL

Yes, he was..but the thing was it didn't look sadu, so that's why thought it was actually a romantic kind of look at firstTongueLOL
Yup, guess you need a villain so she was the logical choiceTongue...and oh, those scenes were too sweet, especially where he was in that white kurta and she was wearing white too...but sigh, yes, nothing BROFLROFL

I'm not doubting them, never, Anu *pacifying tone* but on coming back, I'll give you such a great update, that you'll feel you were there *sweet look*...and don't worry, I wont go out much, will stay in the r**m so I will not need any support except that of the **d..*cough*...and will talk to you on the phone everyday, the tips you'll give will make sure it's a great experience *cough*   ROFLROFL

Splitting headache. That's 3 days straight been having them but today it reached its crescendo. Dont know what's wrong with me these days.
End of rant, but if you don't see me tonight, you'll know why :)

Will pakka come for a while if I'm better. Catch you guys later hopefully :))

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
hi ami !! r u here??ConfusedConfusedwhere r oders??ConfusedConfusednow-a-days apart from 4(me, anu, mimi & u) of us & shobha nobody cums??ConfusedConfusedsumtimes sum1 peeps here like newbie hina or old ones like mahi etc.?? but why they don't cum regularly??ConfusedConfused

plz frnds do visit it & make this forum & AT active!!Smile

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

hi ami !! r u here??ConfusedConfusedwhere r oders??ConfusedConfusednow-a-days apart from 4(me, anu, mimi & u) of us & shobha nobody cums??ConfusedConfusedsumtimes sum1 peeps here like newbie hina or old ones like mahi etc.?? but why they don't cum regularly??ConfusedConfused

plz frnds do visit it & make this forum & AT active!!Smile

Dolly, dont know. It's been quite long since they've dropped in. :S

Hope everything's fine and they are just busy. Wish they would come more regularly also. :)

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

@Insects- Wanted to dissect...we never get what we wish for, *pouts* you didn't want to dissect and had to, I wished to but never got the chance...what things were those? The kind which you would like to ponder on at length...but no, since you are shuddering, will have give up grillingROFLROFL
Shuddup!ROFLROFL
cough...I was thinking of little eeww things...but maybe cough a h*man stallion, whom will not dissect but just observe...shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yup, we are always inventing new terms and they fit, so no need to change. ROFL

@Title- Darn! You memory is getting better ROFL
I think we should too. A line from the title song looked nice but it's kind of long.

Baarishon Mein Bheegi Toh Mehek Uthi teri meri love story.

Sigh, way too long. Guess we should rack our brain for something else. Will try to thinkTongue

Hey, this morning was thinking of A's dialogue Chand pura hai Falak par, and it made me remember the song Falak Tak chal so recalling the lyrics to know if something could fit the title...and discovered the song sounded so B! Never realized it beforeROFLROFL

@Sig- Oh, I loved that! It was for that Holi program rehearsal, and I remember how you loved that bit where they laughed and had even posted it on the AT :))
Sigh, best times.

Edit-
Caught shehr e zaat today and you are right, it has a serious feel but loved it. Salman looked like such a jerk. The comment about him being like the sea...he's got a high opinion of himself. And hamza might not be overly handsome, but he's so sweet.Tongue
Getting the story a little bit, maybe will watch the previous epis too when I get time :)

@Insects- I dissected roaches and frogs, wanna try?ROFL
AAHH! Good one, yes cough if such a specimen is available then I will also happily participate in the experiment cough and not only observe but also do come more close examination cough to understand better I mean the subject at hand cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

@Title- Hey its good, but yes too long. Was trying to think of some nice phrase other than song but still blank. LOL

@Song- Really? I always find it sweet cough guess will see it a new light now.ROFL

@Sig- Yeah the good old times...sigh miss them. 

@show- LOL! Yeah Salman thinks wayyy too highly of himself and Fifi is just pumping his already boosted ego. I really don't understand why is she acting so desperate for him? Khair, lets see how it goes. 
Waise honestly don't find either of them too handsome but yes at least Hamza is more normal and not so conceited. Cool, do check them out. :)

beebutterfly

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hi friends i m hereHug
ami i loved ur suggestion 4 this AT name

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yes, he was..but the thing was it didn't look sadu, so that's why thought it was actually a romantic kind of look at firstTongueLOL
Yup, guess you need a villain so she was the logical choiceTongue...and oh, those scenes were too sweet, especially where he was in that white kurta and she was wearing white too...but sigh, yes, nothing BROFLROFL

I'm not doubting them, never, Anu *pacifying tone* but on coming back, I'll give you such a great update, that you'll feel you were there *sweet look*...and don't worry, I wont go out much, will stay in the r**m so I will not need any support except that of the **d..*cough*...and will talk to you on the phone everyday, the tips you'll give will make sure it's a great experience *cough*   ROFLROFL

Splitting headache. That's 3 days straight been having them but today it reached its crescendo. Dont know what's wrong with me these days.
End of rant, but if you don't see me tonight, you'll know why :)

Will pakka come for a while if I'm better. Catch you guys later hopefully :))

Haha, maybe he wasn't that sadu and was just annoyed that why nothing cough is happening so the hidden romance was cropping up cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Oh you already watched them? Sorry such a bed memory case that don't even remember which scene came when.ROFL

AAHH! *cough cough* sorry that was just scream of joy, can't believe my lil sis is so grown up. Surely I can see you don't need my support cough just the one who is w*th **u is enough cough. So yes, though it pains me to say it but...will let you go alone. *turns away to hide tears* Go Ami, go. You are old enough to venture out on yourself and face the big bad wolfie cough I mean world. I wish you all the luck! *tearful hug as I slip a microphone in your bag*ROFLROFL

What? Why? And why didn't you say it before? Ouch
Less sleep or looking at computer screen for long maybe...sigh. Feeling really bad to hear it, please take care of yourself and rest. It's okay you don't need to come, rest and catch up on that sleep. Waise bhi tonight I was not going to stay late as its the big night for praying. 

I really hope and pray that you are feeling much much better. Get well soon and come tomorrow with a big smile. Really hope to catch you real soon all well. Take care! Hug

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index