Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 47)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@anu me 2 luv the idea of season 2 but wid same ckts & actors & story shud b picked up from where it ended i.e thakur's end & 9 month preg period can b shown in FBs for 3-4 months alongwid phulwa's educn track!!

ok going 2sleep. so gud nite & sweet dreams!!SmileSmile

Edited by tiny15 - 26 November 2012 at 11:17am

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yeah, I came late, so I didn't understand what the confusion was about. Was being a tube light...sorryTongue

Yup, I saw that..that's good...but doesn't the reporter look a little biased? He was referring to everything which don't even seem connected. Just the feeling I gotTongue

Which review? Watched something on TV? 

I have been watching its promo and they look good. Would give it a try afterwards. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Gosh i really shouldnt watch the old epis of Phulwa ...jst makes me go...Cry...loved those scenes...specially phulwa throwing daggers at Abhay in the courtroom...and Abhay with his smirk and evil smile in the PS...ufffEmbarrassed

jst wondering ...if we were in the forum while Abhay arrests phulwa and humiliates her etc etc...would we have been allowed to go gaga on his sadupaan or do u think the other members would have simply thrown us out then...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

UFF! And for the love and pl...cough safety of the people she will readily make that sacrifice. He may hurt her but she will only mo...keep quiet I mean and not utter a word as he steals the precious gift with a thunder cough. What a mahaan soul! Giving away for the w**e duty cough I mean law duty cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

I know the sad music did not suit at all, this one sounded perfect. Was imagining it all the time cough. ROFL
Upar se A in the fitted uniform...cough how toned it looked when ** turned stood erect or turning to open the jail door cough shutting up. BlushingROFL

AAHH...cough, yes...she seems mahan like us, hope the times comes when we are struck by such thunder too...I mean never comes coughROFLROFL
Yes, a police officer who agrees to have her wardi taken off...cough, in order to protect her dacoit h*bb* *admiring look*...shutting up tooROFLROFL

UFF!Blushing...yes, so hard-looking and unbending attitude...uh, why does all our adjectives seem to fit something else too?..shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Edited by beebutterfly - 16 August 2012 at 12:49pm

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Ami...agree they r simply showering the film with praises...even i saw an interview of the director on TV today and the interviewer was simply going gaga over the film...its jst one day old and they r already saying that it will touch 100 crore and what nt...but would like to watch it anywys...Smile

Anu...I dont think any other big moies have released with it...its only ETT

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Gosh i really shouldnt watch the old epis of Phulwa ...jst makes me go...Cry...loved those scenes...specially phulwa throwing daggers at Abhay in the courtroom...and Abhay with his smirk and evil smile in the PS...ufffEmbarrassed

jst wondering ...if we were in the forum while Abhay arrests phulwa and humiliates her etc etc...would we have been allowed to go gaga on his sadupaan or do u think the other members would have simply thrown us out then...LOLLOL

I know! I get to watch those scene while uploading the videos and trust me it makes me go...urgh! Why just why!? Never gonna forgive colors for this. :| 

I simply loved the whole court room trial track. They were amazing; firework! Heart

LOL! I guess we three probably would have been royally shown out because at that time so many Abhay haters were present and even if you check the previous pages of the forum you will see some Abhay bashing topics. So yeah thrown out would have been the case. LOL

But honestly speaking even I was surprised at first to see him like that. I had started watching from the court room scene and I was so surprised to see Ajay as the bad guy cause always thought of him as a hero but seeing him in that avatar was shocking as well got me curious. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Which review? Watched something on TV? 

I have been watching its promo and they look good. Would give it a try afterwards. :)

No, read the IF review itself.Tongue

Yup, it looks great and had been planning to watch anyway, it's just the article which seemed a little odd to me...but that's me being sillyTongueLOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAHH...cough, yes...she seems mahan like us, hope the times comes when we are struck by such thunder too...I mean never comes coughROFLROFL
Yes, a police officer who agrees to have her wardi taken off...cough, in order to protect her dacoit h*bb* *admiring look*...shutting up tooROFLROFL

UFF!Blushing...yes, so hard-looking and unbending attitude...uh, why does all our adjectives seem to fit something else too?..shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Yes hoping the times comes soon cough I mean..uh will just shut up.ROFL
ROFL! Good phrasing yes a mahaan and sacrificing soul indeed. Hope she gets a big reward for this cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

AAAHHH! And you just had to mention the unbend...cough and there my senses fly out of the window. *coughblush*ROFL
Yes the attitude meets the tough personality and the hard exterior also interior...cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index