Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 43)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

hi anu!i've posted sum dailymotion links of 200 epi celebrn party & sum oder links on the page 2 of this AT!! plz do post them in the interview segments of the ATs!!i m trying 2 find sum oder also. wenever i find them i"ll post them & tell u abt them & the page no. so u can post them on front page of ATs!!

and plz do post ALL links as they've sumthing new things also alongwid old !!SmileSmileSmile

Okay saw them thank you for sharing, will surely post them on the first page. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

ANU! :))

Yup,..which reminds me, will miss you so much more when you won't be hereOuch..okay, will not think about that now.

I reached 5 minutes before the prof...but the things is the prof was five minutes late, so in the end just in timeTongue
My turn to say thank you for the bharosa...but glad it didn't get tested. Dont want it to be broken at any cost *black & white movie heroine style*ROFL
Oh well if nobody comes forward, will be mahaan and do itTongue...but think I saw Dolly saying she would, khair we'll seeTongue

Ah meanies! Snatching sleep from a poor bacha Tongue Hope you got to rest during the day :))

Got home a short while ago, almost missed iftaar. Sigh, these hours are killingOuch
Okie, end of rant. 

Catch you later! :)

Don't worry you will be here with everyone and more than that you will be getting to watch Ajays new promo! So think of all that and you won't miss me. Tongue

Uff close call but you shouldn't take such risks not good. Next time leave on time okie. :) 
DQ! LOL  But guess Shobha is making it...or so she said. Don't know where she is now. Yes, somebody better make it because now I'm getting impatient. Tongue

Yes this poor bacha is not getting any rest and won't be getting any soon. LOL

Ohho! That late, poor you must be so tired and fasting mein so difficult. Ouch
Okie you go and rest now, no need to tire yourself more take care hon. Me too going, hope to see you later. :))

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I believe I would chose a time when its neither too cold nor hot, just the right weather for cough I mean holidaying. So can get in and out...of the c*v*rs I mean cough whenever *e want cough.ROFLROFL

Wohi tu the feeling that ** will ar**se may cause *s to melt fast and so cough...**s work easy and *e go for a ride cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
AAAHHH! Meeeaaannniiieee!!! Yes shuddup, your scare tactics are not working on me. Fine will start having two meals per day but keep other appetites in control. Will have to think of a meal plan which helps to keep it in control cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yeah the theme was different but the performance was none the less great. And yeah Russia had Lost World theme right. Weird but good performance afterwards. Lol, but they are the best thats why but yeah kabhi kabhi dosron ko bhi chance dena chahie. LOL

Bahut zaheen ho aap(learned a new urdu word so trying it out on youTongue)...cough, agree, have to take advantage of some khulli hawa as well..cough, might help when back *nd*r the c*v*rs..shutting up  ROFLROFL

AAHH, cough..** finally convinced us for the ride...Darn! Here was thinking of putting some resistance but okay,..*gives in easily*ROFLROFL
At least my scare tactics scared you enough to have two meals, should try more of them *evil grin*...like for example, ** will follow the meal plan to the letter and as soon as the clock strikes the set time, ** will j*mp up and drag **u for the meal not caring where or what **u are doing...sorry, can't help be evil with you sometimes..shutting up ROFLROFL

Rightly said, the best should win...and agree with giving others the chance too, after all we are counting on those equal rights...final shut upROFL

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@anu  was shobha saying 2 open Ajay's  AT @ TMLS forum??Confused
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu  was shobha saying 2 open Ajay's  AT @ TMLS forum??Confused

I believe she meant that. Now I'm not sure...better ask her when she comes online. 

But we at least me and Mimi and you wanted to open the AT in TMLS forum right? If Shobha comes online tonight so will clear this with her. 

Whoever is opening better open soon, I wanna be there when it starts. Please! Tongue

And oh, peepz please think of a good name for it too! Like some ATs have 'Back to Conquer' or 'Returns' or similar terms so think of a nice one for Ajay too! Something that suits Ajays personality as well as welcome back kind of words. Embarrassed

Okie going now. 

Edited by Ameres - 16 August 2012 at 9:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

I know! Unka kya bharosa...cough if in too BS m**d then might drop in the b***r*** and...cough AAHH! Need to shut up.ROFLROFL
@expressions- I guess would probably lower *y face and ** will think 'wow so shy' and where as * would only be trying to hide the stupid grin that is sure to come.ROFL
And dim lights for sure! No way letting anything happen in full lights on...cough. shutting up.ROFL

Yes Mimi shared a very interesting news but was kind of disappointed after reading it I mean **ey can be so selfish! Bus kaam hogaya so tu soo jao. Meanies. *GRR*ROFL

@p**l- AAHH! Good idea cough thanks for that. Yup hoping while staring up we capture some nice toned views cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
But are you sure ** would go sw*mm*ng afterwards? Maybe ** also wants to try and see if it will work for cough. shutting up.ROFLROFL

@HS- AAHH! ** said that? Now I need to watch the epi again! God really **n can be sooo selfish and insensitive towards others feelings. Hmph. But I wonder if something happened cough...after that cough. How was the expression next m*rning cough?ROFLROFL
Yup told you na they give such subtle hints that people like you and me who are dependent on some very obvious ones don't even realize it. Thats why I had to ask my friend hua ya nahi hua?ROFLROFL

Aw yeah missshed you so much! Good to see you. Hope you were on time, catch you soon! :))

AAHH, nooo, *looks at escape window*, better get out obediently than risk having cough..there itself..shutting up and running ROFLROFL
@expressions- I can so see that happening..in fact, I'm pretty sure thanks to our talks, I might burst out laughing on the moment...hope ** will be used to the craziness by thenROFLROFL
Yup, lights off and action...cough.ROFL

Yes! And I saw Mimi was actually taking their sides,..dost dost na raha *sad*ROFL...** better not be among the selfish ones..warna ** can expect *s to go to sl**p when ** wants to cough..shutting up.ROFLROFL

@p**l- AAHH! cough..yes, very toned views, will say what kind of taste ** has in *Gs also...I'm remembering how *e used to say *e dont like **n in b*x**s,. hope that's not my bed memory playing tricks on me  ROFLROFL
If ** does that, then cough...perfect for *s..*e can sit back and let **m fine tune the details..shutting up.ROFLROFL

@HS- That's the sad part...they didn't show any m*rning after *Disapprove*...but pretty sure something happened, B intuitionROFL...cough, yup now thinking might have missed many subtle hints...but they are probably too subtle to have interest cough. Poor usROFLROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Don't worry you will be here with everyone and more than that you will be getting to watch Ajays new promo! So think of all that and you won't miss me. Tongue

Uff close call but you shouldn't take such risks not good. Next time leave on time okie. :) 
DQ! LOL  But guess Shobha is making it...or so she said. Don't know where she is now. Yes, somebody better make it because now I'm getting impatient. Tongue

Yes this poor bacha is not getting any rest and won't be getting any soon. LOL

Ohho! That late, poor you must be so tired and fasting mein so difficult. Ouch
Okie you go and rest now, no need to tire yourself more take care hon. Me too going, hope to see you later. :))

I will...and even more after Ajay's promo,Ouch but will try and not be gloomy.

Yes, but it's like I leave early every day but it still comes down to the last five minutes.  Always in a rush..but will leave even earlier next time. :)
Knew your impatient nature wouldn't hold much longer...yup, me too want to go and show my love for A *eyes brimming with love, holding red flower* ROFL

Aww, that's hard.*sigh* I really hope you get some free time soon. :)

Maybe it's the first weeks, that's why feels so hard. Have a whole year to get used to it :)
Yes, will go have dinner now. Enjoy yours! :))

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Bahut zaheen ho aap(learned a new urdu word so trying it out on youTongue)...cough, agree, have to take advantage of some khulli hawa as well..cough, might help when back *nd*r the c*v*rs..shutting up  ROFLROFL

AAHH, cough..** finally convinced us for the ride...Darn! Here was thinking of putting some resistance but okay,..*gives in easily*ROFLROFL
At least my scare tactics scared you enough to have two meals, should try more of them *evil grin*...like for example, ** will follow the meal plan to the letter and as soon as the clock strikes the set time, ** will j*mp up and drag **u for the meal not caring where or what **u are doing...sorry, can't help be evil with you sometimes..shutting up ROFLROFL

Rightly said, the best should win...and agree with giving others the chance too, after all we are counting on those equal rights...final shut upROFL

ROFL! Sorry its just that its the very first time someone has called me zaheen. Some other word for it...maybe (big doubts) but never the term zaheen has been used for me before so I feel flattered. Thank you!ROFL
Yes the other favorite khulli hawa also makes an entry cough I mean such lovely weather so will go out for a walk and cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL

You gave in too easily like you were waiting for one weak nod from my side and there you go. Hm too much eagerness there. *shak*ROFLROFL
Sometimes? Now thats a joke!ROFL  When does me the poor tortured soul gets any respite from your evil pilaans? *big sad eyes*ROFL
AAHHH! You are so evil! No time table for that will be set cough I meant having a proper meal time not for everything! And ** better not be so despo nor impatient that cough not caring what I am doing and drag me to...cough cook instant meals for **m at the spot cough..No! *scream&run*ROFLROFL

Yup equal rights everywhere!! Hope *e manage to get such synchronization that equality comes cough.ROFL

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index