Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 42)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

hi anu i was thinking about making Ajay's AT
infact i was going to make AT but i thought that we all chat in this AT then who will chat there?thats why i came here to discuss about this and u and dolly r also thinking about it
hi shobha!!
yeah we r also thinking abt making Ajay's AT on TMLS forum!! and we can discuss at both the places as its more a PhAb AT & here we can discuss sargun also but there we can  discuss ajay!!SmileSmileSmile
so plz if u know any of PhAb fans or Ajay fans who r interested in commenting on his AT then send PM 2 them 2 do it!!SmileSmileSmile

and shobha plz do comment on Ajay & Sargun's fan page atleast once  a day( i think 4 commenting on fan page its the limit tho i m not sure abt it. if we can comment more than once then tell us)  2 increase their ranking!!SmileSmileSmile

Edited by tiny15 - 18 November 2012 at 11:05am

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :D :D

Good Morning! :D

Missed you soo much! Sigh, glad to be back :))

Thank you for that goodnight, :)) yahin toh was saying, why am I feeling so sleepy?..and cough, for once having peaceful dreams...must be the missing cough ones. Kidding!TongueROFL

Feeling so lazy to go about the previous posts (as usualTongue) but I can deduce you guys were talking about making an Ajay AT. Great idea! Seems like we have a volunteer in Shobha...would have done it, but since I'm pretty sure I would have made a mess, so can I say I'm glad?TongueROFL

Now just hope everyone one reports present on it...okie, will go back and use my laser B eyes to spot the B posts...cough ROFL

Edit- A person who is more friendly and has a nicer image should send out PMS?...Okie, found the perfect candidate! You! Silly! Like if I went out to search I would find a soul who would tell me you are not nice *glare*...but since everyone is supposed to contribute, if no one wants to do it, then maybe I could try... that is if I have the names, but the problem with me, is probably no one would recognize me so I do hope they open themTongueROFL

Hope you are getting the best sleep. Have a terrific day. Catch you in the evening! *hugs* :))

AAAMMMIII !!! Hug

I know meeting after just one day but feels like ages so zayada pyaar araha hai.ROFL
Haha, yeah socha kal cough dreams rehne do. Glad you had a good night. Tongue

Arey its okay, I understand you are busy. And you didn't need to reply to all the previous posts. I hope you reached on time. 
Yeah was just discussing about Ajays AT and I really want you to make one because I know you will do a wonderful job! Approve
But if you are not willing enough and Shobha wants then okay. I don't mind anyone doing it. :)
LOL! Thank you for showing so much bharosa on me but I would rather not. Same, doubt anyone would respond to my PMs.ROFL
I'm hoping someone would volunteer for this! Tongue

Ah aaj tu koi sone hi nahi dey raha. Khair, yup hope you too are having an amazingly good time and enjoying the classes. Catch you soon! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged

The feeling hot hot hot, makes me remember that song in Bend it like BeckhamTongue..cough, so was thinking would that help for the HM, or is my cold idea better...both seem good. Tough choice between feeling hot and feeling too cold to get out from under the c*v*rs...shutting up ROFLROFL

AH, that sounds so h*tBlushing...cough, so much confidence ** has, feel like running away too...cough, but the s*ft feel of silk  being replaced by a slightly rough h**d is sure to distract and cause melting..cough...need to shut up ROFLROFL
No, actually because you have only one meal time, other appetites will be uncontrollable to compensate *evil*...shutting up before you kill meROFLROFL

@Swimming- No need for sorry...you are telling that to someone who feels lazy even switching on the TVTongueROFL
I'm glad you liked spain's performance, found it great too but thought the theme was so different from the tango that maybe you wouldn't like it.Tongue Yup, those moves were amazing and their suits matched the theme so well.
Russia's start was weirdTongue...their theme was the lost world I think, so I guess they must have been inspired by the dinosaurs itself. Yup, gold again but this time the third and second place got reversed. Spain won bronze. Poor the others, these three don't leave them much chanceLOL

I believe I would chose a time when its neither too cold nor hot, just the right weather for cough I mean holidaying. So can get in and out...of the c*v*rs I mean cough whenever *e want cough.ROFLROFL

Wohi tu the feeling that ** will ar**se may cause *s to melt fast and so cough...**s work easy and *e go for a ride cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
AAAHHH! Meeeaaannniiieee!!! Yes shuddup, your scare tactics are not working on me. Fine will start having two meals per day but keep other appetites in control. Will have to think of a meal plan which helps to keep it in control cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yeah the theme was different but the performance was none the less great. And yeah Russia had Lost World theme right. Weird but good performance afterwards. Lol, but they are the best thats why but yeah kabhi kabhi dosron ko bhi chance dena chahie. LOL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Yes, good idea...waise hi was thinking of spending the ni...in the b**hr**m with the hope that ** might d*ze off waiting and could sneak out and sl**p peacefully..but no, knowing **em, ** would probably come tap on the door after a while..cough...*resigned scared look*ROFLROFL
@Bold- AAHH, what a way to put it! Muah!..cough, yes, the clamping is for reserved for later...the f***t time, it better be very very slow m*tion..cough.ROFLROFL
Exactly!*pouts*..always having to some work...maybe *e could make sure the l*ghts are dim before that..or act shy and quickly hide o*r f*ce into **s n*ck as soon as the k**s ends...shutting up.ROFLROFL
Evil Meanie!..but what can I do when you are giving out great ideas..except grab them, so yup, slow it is...coughROFLROFL

cough coughBlushing...it becomes difficult to br**the as **s h**ds and m**th saturate o*r s*nses, o*r h*ad turns restlessly on the p*ll*w and a small m**n escape *s...shutting up too ROFLROFL

I see Mimi was in a B mood yesterday...so that compensated until the next news bulletin coughROFL
AAHH, yes the news isn't so B..but your idea is..so Muah!..cough, maybe we could use that to see if ** looks good in the p**l, cough...invite **m there for the f***t meeting, then say a shareef goodnight and go away..and while ** is sw*mm*ng blissfully unaware...*e can stand down the road and observe... shutting up ROFLROFL

I forgot to mention that..cough...the other day when was watching Humsafar, there was a bit which came closest to suggesting cough...** came from the office and **e was sl**ping so ** started making some sounds to wake **r up but **e deliberately ignored them...so ** j*mped on the **d, and said: Hey l*dki, aaj kal tumhe jaldi neend nahin aati?..and **e looked at **m then said **e had uni so needed **r sl**p...but cough, ** said **e could do that in the afternoon too...and aaj tumhe koi nahin sone dega...cough, so matlabi **n are...shutting up.ROFLROFL
You were right, it had to be understood that it happened...and being a tube light, I realised it already had only at that point...okay, final shut upROFLROFL

Okie, rushing off before I get late...guess being away for one day makes me want to stay here longerTongue. Will catch you later! :))

I know! Unka kya bharosa...cough if in too BS m**d then might drop in the b***r*** and...cough AAHH! Need to shut up.ROFLROFL
@expressions- I guess would probably lower *y face and ** will think 'wow so shy' and where as * would only be trying to hide the stupid grin that is sure to come.ROFL
And dim lights for sure! No way letting anything happen in full lights on...cough. shutting up.ROFL

Yes Mimi shared a very interesting news but was kind of disappointed after reading it I mean **ey can be so selfish! Bus kaam hogaya so tu soo jao. Meanies. *GRR*ROFL

@p**l- AAHH! Good idea cough thanks for that. Yup hoping while staring up we capture some nice toned views cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
But are you sure ** would go sw*mm*ng afterwards? Maybe ** also wants to try and see if it will work for cough. shutting up.ROFLROFL

@HS- AAHH! ** said that? Now I need to watch the epi again! God really **n can be sooo selfish and insensitive towards others feelings. Hmph. But I wonder if something happened cough...after that cough. How was the expression next m*rning cough?ROFLROFL
Yup told you na they give such subtle hints that people like you and me who are dependent on some very obvious ones don't even realize it. Thats why I had to ask my friend hua ya nahi hua?ROFLROFL

Aw yeah missshed you so much! Good to see you. Hope you were on time, catch you soon! :))

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

hi anu i was thinking about making Ajay's AT
infact i was going to make AT but i thought that we all chat in this AT then who will chat there?thats why i came here to discuss about this and u and dolly r also thinking about it

Yeah Shobha we were discussing but nothing final yet. Do you have a format in mind and other stuff sorted out? If yes then go ahead and try. :)

Yeah we all do chat here mostly but wahan bhi we will come and discuss about Ajay. There we will act as the decent shareef fans of Ajay, talk about his TF and carry our fun talks here! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15Reenatyzed

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
ok so i m making AT and will post AT's link

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
hi anu!i've posted sum dailymotion links of 200 epi celebrn party & sum oder links on the page 2 of this AT!! plz do post them in the interview segments of the ATs!!i m trying 2 find sum oder also. wenever i find them i"ll post them & tell u abt them & the page no. so u can post them on front page of ATs!!

and plz do post ALL links as they've sumthing new things also alongwid old !!SmileSmileSmile
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! Hug

I know meeting after just one day but feels like ages so zayada pyaar araha hai.ROFL
Haha, yeah socha kal cough dreams rehne do. Glad you had a good night. Tongue

Arey its okay, I understand you are busy. And you didn't need to reply to all the previous posts. I hope you reached on time. 
Yeah was just discussing about Ajays AT and I really want you to make one because I know you will do a wonderful job! Approve
But if you are not willing enough and Shobha wants then okay. I don't mind anyone doing it. :)
LOL! Thank you for showing so much bharosa on me but I would rather not. Same, doubt anyone would respond to my PMs.ROFL
I'm hoping someone would volunteer for this! Tongue

Ah aaj tu koi sone hi nahi dey raha. Khair, yup hope you too are having an amazingly good time and enjoying the classes. Catch you soon! :D

ANU! :))

Yup,..which reminds me, will miss you so much more when you won't be hereOuch..okay, will not think about that now.

I reached 5 minutes before the prof...but the things is the prof was five minutes late, so in the end just in timeTongue
My turn to say thank you for the bharosa...but glad it didn't get tested. Dont want it to be broken at any cost *black & white movie heroine style*ROFL
Oh well if nobody comes forward, will be mahaan and do itTongue...but think I saw Dolly saying she would, khair we'll seeTongue

Ah meanies! Snatching sleep from a poor bacha Tongue Hope you got to rest during the day :))

Got home a short while ago, almost missed iftaar. Sigh, these hours are killingOuch
Okie, end of rant. 

Catch you later! :)

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index