Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 41)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Hmm need to go nw...but pakka will make a full proof plan tomorrow of how to go abt the Ajay AT...Ami should b here...and hope sidra Jia Faria everyone drops in tomorrow

Goodnite and sweetdreams...Smile

Oh you gone already. Ouch
Guess you must be tired. Yeah hoping we can work out something about the AT. :) 

Goodnight and sugar dreams! Catch you tomorrow. :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@anu i agree wid u!! that we can try a simple nice one!!SmileSmileSmileand i just saw oder actor's AT but didn't open them so doesn't know wat they'd done?? but i"ll see them & try 2 help u accordingly!!.and even i m going 2 get a bit busy after 2marrow but on 19th & 20th we've holiday.19th is sunday & 20th is eid so we've govt. holiday. so at that time i can also try 2 find sumthing!!SmileSmileSmile
@ abt faria u can PM her. & see if she reply u back then it means shes not that much busy but if can't then she may also not visiting the net etc.!!i"ll try  2 PM jia, saba, jaya athira,  etc
we can PM 2 shobha, dazzling akshi, durray, akeash kgmu86 etc. and 2 gagan we can also  send PM!!
ok going  2sleep. so gud nite & sweet dreams!!

Edited by tiny15 - 18 November 2012 at 10:54am

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Dolly- Yup will try searching something tomorrow, thanks if you do find something just PM me if I'm not around. :) 

Sure we can PM them all! Will sound odd but I'm shy when it comes to sending PMs so please someone else do that please. Tongue

Yeah going too now, goodnight and sweet dreams! Catch you tomorrow! :D

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
AAAMMMIII !!! 

Was about to go to bed but just had to drop in here before. Honestly the night feels incomplete without talking to you so even though you are not here would still say goodnight. I know any sane person would call me crazy but who cares! Tongue 
Hoping you had a great day and are now having a peaceful sleep. Missed youuu! ;((

Goodnight and beautiful dreams. Take care and have an amazing day ahead, catch you tomorrow munchkin! Hug

beebutterfly

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
hi anu i was thinking about making Ajay's AT
infact i was going to make AT but i thought that we all chat in this AT then who will chat there?thats why i came here to discuss about this and u and dolly r also thinking about it

tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :D :D

Good Morning! :D

Missed you soo much! Sigh, glad to be back :))

Thank you for that goodnight, :)) yahin toh was saying, why am I feeling so sleepy?..and cough, for once having peaceful dreams...must be the missing cough ones. Kidding!TongueROFL

Feeling so lazy to go about the previous posts (as usualTongue) but I can deduce you guys were talking about making an Ajay AT. Great idea! Seems like we have a volunteer in Shobha...would have done it, but since I'm pretty sure I would have made a mess, so can I say I'm glad?TongueROFL

Now just hope everyone one reports present on it...okie, will go back and use my laser B eyes to spot the B posts...cough ROFL

Edit- A person who is more friendly and has a nicer image should send out PMS?...Okie, found the perfect candidate! You! Silly! Like if I went out to search I would find a soul who would tell me you are not nice *glare*...but since everyone is supposed to contribute, if no one wants to do it, then maybe I could try... that is if I have the names, but the problem with me, is probably no one would recognize me so I do hope they open themTongueROFL

Hope you are getting the best sleep. Have a terrific day. Catch you in the evening! *hugs* :))

Edited by beebutterfly - 15 August 2012 at 8:38pm

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good morning to you to hon. :D 

And its the complete opposite here, feeling hot hot hot.ROFL
Yeah, when its cold you don't feel like getting out of the warm cozy covers. Okie hope you are wearing some warm clothes and keep yourself safe from the cold. :)

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me warna was too scared. *Phew!* But wait!...what if ** starts to s*d*c* *s using a bit force at first but ** knows eventually *e would melt and give in...then? Phir tu probably ** wouldn't have to r*p much bus will just push the n*gh** up and cough...shutting and running!ROFLROFL
AAHH! Please waise hi I have one meal per day at least let me have that like normal people. cough really need to put a control over other appetites, no dessert before the proper meal cough shutting up again.ROFLROFL

Sigh, gonna miss you too but okay. You too have an amazingly good day! :)) 
Take good care, hope to catch you real soon. *hugs&kisses* :D

EDIT- Oh finally managed to watch a bit of that swimming routine, sorry I'm too lazy. And absolutely loved Spain's performance. Loved their start and the rest that followed was brilliant too. Esp that throwing over each other and walking on water was just WOW! 
Russias start was kind of scary lol, guess their theme was dinosaurs? But once in the water they were brilliant! Really deserving, they won the gold medal right? 

The feeling hot hot hot, makes me remember that song in Bend it like BeckhamTongue..cough, so was thinking would that help for the HM, or is my cold idea better...both seem good. Tough choice between feeling hot and feeling too cold to get out from under the c*v*rs...shutting up ROFLROFL

AH, that sounds so h*tBlushing...cough, so much confidence ** has, feel like running away too...cough, but the s*ft feel of silk  being replaced by a slightly rough h**d is sure to distract and cause melting..cough...need to shut up ROFLROFL
No, actually because you have only one meal time, other appetites will be uncontrollable to compensate *evil*...shutting up before you kill meROFLROFL

@Swimming- No need for sorry...you are telling that to someone who feels lazy even switching on the TVTongueROFL
I'm glad you liked spain's performance, found it great too but thought the theme was so different from the tango that maybe you wouldn't like it.Tongue Yup, those moves were amazing and their suits matched the theme so well.
Russia's start was weirdTongue...their theme was the lost world I think, so I guess they must have been inspired by the dinosaurs itself. Yup, gold again but this time the third and second place got reversed. Spain won bronze. Poor the others, these three don't leave them much chanceLOL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I know! I'll probably run to the b**hr*** and ch**ge there. With **m standing and watching...nooo!! *scream&run*ROFLROFL
Now my turn to say meanie! I was just being careful and yeah a slow one can turn into a proper one. I was just saying no need to go so fast that start hute hi clamping l**s h*rd cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Why can't ** close **s eyes too during that? Darn! Now *e would have to make sure that *e get the expressions right too? So much work and I thought it was supposed to be pl...fun. *makes a face* ROFL
But yayie! I see someone is leaning towards the slow now. Hahahaha! *wicked grin* Good good, I agree slow seems like a better option so sticking that. shutting up.ROFLROFL

EEkkksss! Blushing  **s one h**d moves slowly d*wn o** w**st while the other one holds o** f**e as ** continues the pl**s*r*b*e torture cough shutting for final.ROFLROFL

Thanks yaar, bus avien was being moody I guess. LOL
Yes, hoping IA all goes well. :))

I know! Sadly I don't get the entertaining section or rather miss it maybe so want some latest B updates cough.ROFL
Waise yesterday I read some interesting news, not so B but thought would share. A hotel in China has a pool with glass floor and its build in such a way that extends over the hotel wall, so that anyone standing down on the road can look up to see the bottom of the pool and the swimmers. cough was just thinking what if at n***t some guests decides to go for...cough some rather nice views would be there cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Thank you, hope and pray the same for you. Catch you soon. :))

Yes, good idea...waise hi was thinking of spending the ni...in the b**hr**m with the hope that ** might d*ze off waiting and could sneak out and sl**p peacefully..but no, knowing **em, ** would probably come tap on the door after a while..cough...*resigned scared look*ROFLROFL
@Bold- AAHH, what a way to put it! Muah!..cough, yes, the clamping is for reserved for later...the f***t time, it better be very very slow m*tion..cough.ROFLROFL
Exactly!*pouts*..always having to some work...maybe *e could make sure the l*ghts are dim before that..or act shy and quickly hide o*r f*ce into **s n*ck as soon as the k**s ends...shutting up.ROFLROFL
Evil Meanie!..but what can I do when you are giving out great ideas..except grab them, so yup, slow it is...coughROFLROFL

cough coughBlushing...it becomes difficult to br**the as **s h**ds and m**th saturate o*r s*nses, o*r h*ad turns restlessly on the p*ll*w and a small m**n escape *s...shutting up too ROFLROFL

I see Mimi was in a B mood yesterday...so that compensated until the next news bulletin coughROFL
AAHH, yes the news isn't so B..but your idea is..so Muah!..cough, maybe we could use that to see if ** looks good in the p**l, cough...invite **m there for the f***t meeting, then say a shareef goodnight and go away..and while ** is sw*mm*ng blissfully unaware...*e can stand down the road and observe... shutting up ROFLROFL

I forgot to mention that..cough...the other day when was watching Humsafar, there was a bit which came closest to suggesting cough...** came from the office and **e was sl**ping so ** started making some sounds to wake **r up but **e deliberately ignored them...so ** j*mped on the **d, and said: Hey l*dki, aaj kal tumhe jaldi neend nahin aati?..and **e looked at **m then said **e had uni so needed **r sl**p...but cough, ** said **e could do that in the afternoon too...and aaj tumhe koi nahin sone dega...cough, so matlabi **n are...shutting up.ROFLROFL
You were right, it had to be understood that it happened...and being a tube light, I realised it already had only at that point...okay, final shut upROFLROFL

Okie, rushing off before I get late...guess being away for one day makes me want to stay here longerTongue. Will catch you later! :))

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index