Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 40)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Hey dont b sooo disappointed...what will they do if they gt such signals from the brain...??ROFL
Aise kya pahad tod rahe the?...will I thought they themselves were...Pahad...ROFLROFL

That is soo not fair! You are always taking their side! Kabhi hamara bhi tu socho? *sad* ROFL

AAHHH! Why are you trying to scare me now? Pahad!! Oh you mean h**l? cough yes but saying it in Hindi makes it sound so...scary makes me think pakka we will be crushed now.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

anu i don't think u get the warning if u provide ATs link @his fan page!!or u can PM those  fans who visited this forum wen show was on-air!!SmileSmile

even i saw sum of the ATs there & saw them got completed wid in week or few days!!ShockedShockedShocked

Hm then we can do that and send out PMs as well like Mula and other members whom we know but are missing from here, to them we can send out a PM. What say? 

Yeah Dolly ATs finish in two three days only IF there are many members, ab sirf four members can't do that. So if we want to make Ajays AT and make it popular then we will need to gather more members for that. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

The problem is I won't be here

Where r u planning to gooo??????Confused

Going out of town on Eid, but will be back soon. Don't worry jaane se phele will drop in a line. :)

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Anu...i undersatand that u r busy...Dolly can u make an AT...my problem is I hardly know how to do these things...Confused...OK we can ask Ami...and maybe Sidra too...but she is hardly here nw...Confused...I see a lot of names on Ajays fan page who is nt regular in our At...so if these guys can also come frward...

After the TF is aired...do u want us to make all sept posts???? or do have add comments to what others write??? and what kind of posts would u want???? cause if i see after looong I will only go gaga...Embarrassed
mimi i m v.bad in such things!!wenever i've 2 create sum new topic 2 wish 4 sum festival etc. i just copy paste the pics & rest i don't know how 2 do??

and sidra can also make. shes not cuming these days but after eid she"ll b regular!!SmileSmileand @anu 4 getting things 4 Ajay's AT u can ask faria 2 provide u sum pics or sigs etc.( if u mean these by gud things 4 AT)!!

Edited by tiny15 - 18 November 2012 at 10:48am

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Yeah pls do drop in a line before u leave,,,,and better still try to carry your lappy with u...what shall we do without u???Cry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Dolly- But Faria is also not regular! Khair tell you what we can make a simple one. Even this AT doesn't have much designs, expect for the one banner that Maham made. So we can make a simple nice one for Ajay. 

But what we need is more info about him like all ATs I see have given a bit of actors personal info like his DOB, first show, first break etc. So where and how do we get all that? Yeah search karna hoga I know. Everyone contribute please. LOL

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hmm need to go nw...but pakka will make a full proof plan tomorrow of how to go abt the Ajay AT...Ami should b here...and hope sidra Jia Faria everyone drops in tomorrow

Goodnite and sweetdreams...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Yeah pls do drop in a line before u leave,,,,and better still try to carry your lappy with u...what shall we do without u???Cry...

Haye its not possible warna do you think mein na karti? Socha mera kya hoga?! I'm so dependent on these things that going a day without my lappy and internet is making me go...urgh! I'm seriously gonna miss you guys sooo much! OuchDisapprove
But kya karoon have to go, just hope the days pass by quickly and we meet soon IA. :))

beebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index