Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 4)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :D

Good afternoonTongue :))

Yes, brave and..twistedly curious enough to want to dissect them and find out what's inside...but that was for the animals I didn't like, thank God never tried it though. Okay, that's the end of animal talks ROFLROFL

@Choti- Thanks, that's one more GK. Ponies are the same as ponytails I guess, the word must be its shortened form.Tongue

Okie, hope you are getting some rest. Have a superb day. Catch you later :))

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good afternoon! :D 

@insects- Lucky girl you never got to see whats inside them, unfortunately I was made to dissect and see the things. *shudders* ROFL
But...why were you curious to dissect them and find out whats inside them? Which animal were you most interested in to dissect? Were you trying to imagine how it would be to study deeply the insides of some...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Lol, I don't know think pony is a valid to describe it but I use it anyway.ROFL

Hope you are having a great time and fun lectures, see you in the evening! :))

EDIT- Title! See I remembered!ROFL  So anyways, was thinking should we keep something related to Ajays tele-film? Any ideas? Tongue

Edited by Ameres - 11 August 2012 at 3:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Arey, why sorry? There are so many posts that I forget some too at timesTongue

I know they wouldn't show it...just wishful thinking. ROFLYup, poor us, have to make do with highly subtle hints...but I'm a tube light, I didn't understand, could they do the scene properly again *sweet innocent look*...shutting upROFLROFL
He was annoyed at her unresponsiveness to the conversation at that point, so was actually looking at her with exasperation...but for a moment, even that looked great..coughBlushing
And he was mean to her later on with Sarah (who I definitely don't likeTongue).
But I know! cough...I'm hooked to the show now, so watched the next epi on youtube after I left the ATTongue, and UFF! He does have a way of looking at her as if concentrating...even she gets shy and has to look away sometimesBlushingBlushing
cough...I wish too *sigh*BlushingROFL

Anu, remember you said now that I'm m*rr*d you'll have to let go of some of the protectiveness, so I think you should start from now..even though it doesn't make me happy too *sad majboor look*... and cough...you chose **m for me knowing ** was the best, so I trust your judgement fully *devoted lil sis look*, unless you lied of course *lower lip trembles*ROFLROFL

I wish! They never show anything! Boohoo!ROFL
Oh yeah he was trying to give the sadu look? Hm I remember watching that in some other scene, he looked okay but yes in this show it was quite effective *ahem* Tongue
Haha nobody likes Sarah so its okay, her character was made as such that you end up hating her. LOL
Oh you did! Cool, yeah I'm remembering the scene where he keeps looking at her while they are sitting on **d and she smiles. Sweet scene cough but nothing B I guess...sadly!ROFL

No Ami! How could you doubt my intentions? *disappointed* I was only trying to see how it goes *cough* I mean want to make sure everything, all the arrangements go well and you have a great experience *cough* I meant a great holiday! Since its your first...*cough* holiday alone so just wanted to be there to record I mean support you *big smile trying to hide the real motives & convince you*ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Hi anu!!SmileSmileur sig of Ajay & Sargun is v.b'ful!!is it sig or avi??Confusedi want such b'ful sig & avis!! from where do u get these wen we start adding these in our profile???Confused

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@anu sum more vid links of phulwa r deleted!!plz yaar try 2upload oders in ur A/C so that w emay not loose them!!and plz also try  2 find them on dailymotion & then upload on youtube!!
i m giving u link's name which r deleted!!

TV9 seg-  Abhay's Love funda
TV9 seg- Phulwa's Love Funda
TV9 Seg- Abhay cries on Thakur's truth, JayGun interview
TV9-Phulwa-Abhay Rekindling romance
TV9 gujarat- Abhay's promotion Celeberation party
TV9 segment PhAb marriage promo shot
TV9 segmnet-high drama in  phulwa -PhAb marriage
phulwa in love wid shatru  (this video is pvt-if the owner of this video ha sgranted u access, plz log in}

plz do find these video's alternate links!!

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Hi anu!!SmileSmileur sig of Ajay & Sargun is v.b'ful!!is it sig or avi??Confusedi want such b'ful sig & avis!! from where do u get these wen we start adding these in our profile???Confused

These video ones are called GIFs but since I have placed them in the 'signature box' so people usually refer to it as a sig. The other one is usually called Avi or avatar. 

You can find them in creation galleries in the Avatar and Signature section on IF. Even Phulwa creation gallery has some beautiful sigs, use can use those. :) 
This particular one I requested a member to make it for me. :) 

@Links- shucks! Phir se? Ouch
Acha I have got a few will upload now. 

That person pinkoopinks who ever he/she is has uploaded other peoples VM and even all my VMs through his/her account! Thats cheating! Stern Smile

Edited by Ameres - 11 August 2012 at 5:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by tiny15

These video ones are called GIFs but since I have placed them in the 'signature box' so people usually refer to it as a sig. The other one is usually called Avi or avatar. 

You can find them in creation galleries in the Avatar and Signature section on IF. Even Phulwa creation gallery has some beautiful sigs, use can use those. :) 
This particular one I requested a member to make it for me. :) 

@Links- shucks! Phir se? Ouch
Acha I have got a few will upload now. 

That person pinkoopinks who ever he/she is has uploaded other peoples VM and even all my VMs through his/her account! Thats cheating! Stern Smile
@links really yaar its so annoying that wenever we want 2 watch our favs interview we r stuck!! sum r terminated owing multiple infringment etc. & sum've bcum pvt!!how"ll we watch it??OuchOuch

@pinkoopinks he/she'd also uploaded mula's VMs & sum of vid links of segments!!Confusedatleast vid segments of interviews i don't mind being uploaded as they r not prsnl creation & just interviews etc. but VMs shud b uploaded wid the permission of creator!!
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Dolly- 

@Links- uploaded Abhays rekindling romance and love funda one. Check them out if its working now. :) 

Edit- Uploaded Abhay Cries segment too. IF is being extremely slow! Its taking ages to even edit a post. :/

@Upload- Haan uploading segments is okay as it comes on TV so public material but VMs is a creation done by someone, you can't uploaded it like that. And even if you are uploading at least give credit to the maker! 

Khair, I need to go now so will do the rest later. Bye. 

Edited by Ameres - 11 August 2012 at 5:56am

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Dolly- 

@Links- uploaded Abhays rekindling romance and love funda one. Check them out if its working now. :) 

@Upload- Haan uploading segments is okay as it comes on TV so public material but VMs is a creation done by someone, you can't uploaded it like that. And even if you are uploading at least give credit to the maker! 

Khair, I need to go now so will do the rest later. Bye. 
thanx a lot!!  HugHug ok u can upload oders wenever u get the time!!Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 11 August 2012 at 6:13am

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index