Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 39)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Anu...i undersatand that u r busy...Dolly can u make an AT...my problem is I hardly know how to do these things...Confused...OK we can ask Ami...and maybe Sidra too...but she is hardly here nw...Confused...I see a lot of names on Ajays fan page who is nt regular in our At...so if these guys can also come frward...

After the TF is aired...do u want us to make all sept posts???? or do have add comments to what others write??? and what kind of posts would u want???? cause if i see after looong I will only go gaga...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Remember how parma reacted after sl****ng with Zoya????? exactly the way its written in the papers...Smile

You mean going on the side and being tired? UFF! Aise kya pahad tod rahe the?ROFL
God! m**! I see as that being insensitive at least for a minute try to be more...caring you know? Are really all m** like that? That is so disappointing. Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
if we make an AT...can we like...PM everyone and let them know????I  mean even those people who jst comment on his page and dont visit our AT???

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Anu...i undersatand that u r busy...Dolly can u make an AT...my problem is I hardly know how to do these things...Confused...OK we can ask Ami...and maybe Sidra too...but she is hardly here nw...Confused...I see a lot of names on Ajays fan page who is nt regular in our At...so if these guys can also come frward...

After the TF is aired...do u want us to make all sept posts???? or do have add comments to what others write??? and what kind of posts would u want???? cause if i see after looong I will only go gaga...Embarrassed

The problem is I won't be here warna would have happily made one. Sorry. Yeah ask Ami, I'm sure she would do a wonderful job. :))

Make separate posts as well as add comments! I have seen many posts on Shilpa and that guy Gautam. And even if not making a post so at least leave a comment and like on other peoples post to promote the post. 

Haha yeah same here, hope we all remain in our senses to make a post. =P
Honestly don't know what kind of post but...will just make something! Guess will just open a drool topic but will make one for Ajay. Embarrassed

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Originally posted by Ameres

Remember how parma reacted after sl****ng with Zoya????? exactly the way its written in the papers...Smile

You mean going on the side and being tired? UFF! Aise kya pahad tod rahe the?ROFL
God! m**! I see as that being insensitive at least for a minute try to be more...caring you know? Are really all m** like that? That is so disappointing. Disapprove

Hey dont b sooo disappointed...what will they do if they gt such signals from the brain...??ROFL
Aise kya pahad tod rahe the?...will I thought they themselves were...Pahad...ROFLROFL

Ameresbeebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Originally posted by Ameres

Anu ...they alreay have KSG AT and Saheer sheikh AT and what not...Confused...so can u PLS make an Ajay AT...i know we r very few in no...but still...can we PLs have an AT fr Ajay there????? and can ask all the absentees to come back and comment there????

I suppose we can start but I don't have any material about him like you must have seen all the ATs post stuff about the actors, I don't have any regarding Ajay. Will search but it will take time and time ka bahut problem hai. 

As for the absentees how does one call them? I did thought of one thing but I'm really not sure if its allowed...was thinking if we are successful in making an AT for Ajay then we can post the link on his fan page for other fans to see. But I'm not sure if its okay, yeh na ho I get warning for it. :P
anu i don't think u get the warning if u provide ATs link @his fan page!!or u can PM those  fans who visited this forum wen show was on-air!!SmileSmile

even i saw sum of the ATs there & saw them got completed wid in week or few days!!ShockedShockedShocked
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
The problem is I won't be here

Where r u planning to gooo??????Confused
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

if we make an AT...can we like...PM everyone and let them know????I  mean even those people who jst comment on his page and dont visit our AT???

Err...sorry but PM wala part mein nahi kar rahi. Koi aur kaam de do.ROFL
Sorry guys but guess a person who is more friendly and got a nicer image should send PMs take koi dekhe tu. LOL

Will search about Ajay and gather material if you want. :)

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index