Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 38)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Dolly- Thanks for sharing. I can't believe SSK comes in top 10 shows. What does that crap show offer and who watches? Confused

As for the surprise so wish that we get some new news on them. Earlier colors was repeating the Colors Award show and got a glimpse of JayGun. Felt so good to watch them on screen, so wish we see them together again...its been so long. Disapprove
anu i agree abt SSK. that show is all abt kitchen politics.  but its a  TRP garner except in intital stage. and now has bcum sazish centre like ekta's show'd once bcum!!!DeadDeadDead

i know they were repeating awards but didn't watch bcoz it makes me curse colors more & makes my blood boil!!so instead watch "azadi ka jashn" on LO & esply the epi on Neerja Bhanot who saved mnay passengers lives in PAN AM hijack & even awarded by ur country's govt.if u rem that hijack of 1986!!Smile

and even i want both of them back onscreen & that 2 as lead on-screen couple like our PhAb!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and don't 4get 2 comment on ajay & sargun's fan page once a day(i think this is the limit 4 comment? i m not sureConfused)

Edited by tiny15 - 26 November 2012 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Where is Ami??? Is she taking a break today???

Sorry i agreee i have nt been sending u guys any interesting PMs fr long...Ouch...actually read something interesting but it was a bit similar to what u had sent us ...so didnt repeat...it said that m** always fall asleep after *** cause...their brain sends them signal to do so...so they cant help it poor guys..LOL...but girls dont gt any such signal and they keep staring at the ceiling...Wink

Yes she won't be coming in tonight because its a big night and we pray and since she has an early class so she has to go to bed early too so...not much time to come here. 

Oh thank you so much for sharing! This sounded new. Tongue
cough m** are so...selfish by nature I would say, kaam hogaya so soo jao. Meanies! Poor us who have to stay up afterwards too and talk to the ceiling. Sad.ROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Reaally why cant this ajay guy post some pics from his side???Angry

u know i was really hoping that no matter what date the TF is telecasted but i hope it is shown on a saturday...cause the one shown on a saturday gets publicised a lot...the KSG TF promo is always on air but the sunday wala...i havent seen and i guess it starts only later in the week...

Seriously man why is he soo lazy!! Kuch tu interaction karo at least make a tweet once in a week!! All actors do that now thats the way to stay in touch and get fans. He really needs to be active now. Stern Smile

Same here! And also then will get to watch its repeat on Sunday! Tongue
I have only seen KSG's promo and not the other one but there is an article regarding it. And Keith said that the promo might come next week so you guys will get to watch it. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Anu ...they alreay have KSG AT and Saheer sheikh AT and what not...Confused...so can u PLS make an Ajay AT...i know we r very few in no...but still...can we PLs have an AT fr Ajay there????? and can ask all the absentees to come back and comment there????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

AAre i have been thinking of visiting the teri meri forumfr long ...but never gt time...will rush and have a look nw...Anu u think we can start something there nw????? Some thread or something abt Ajay???think abt it and let me know...Smile

I suppose we can start an Ajay Appreciation Thread there but then will need time and material for that. I don't have both. Ouch
Anyone can do that not just me, I wish he had more fans so itne problem na hoti. AT bane gi bhi tu who will come?...so less members but perhaps we can try and promote him. 
Khair you have something else in mind? Some topic you want to start? 

When the TF will air uske baad tu one topic I'll make for sure and others should too. 

tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Remember how parma reacted after sl****ng with Zoya????? exactly the way its written in the papers...Smile
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Dolly- I know, I also watched just that part where JayGun comes in the start and then changed the channel. Can't stand watching colors for long. 

Yeah I did comment today, will comment again before going. :)

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Anu ...they alreay have KSG AT and Saheer sheikh AT and what not...Confused...so can u PLS make an Ajay AT...i know we r very few in no...but still...can we PLs have an AT fr Ajay there????? and can ask all the absentees to come back and comment there????

I suppose we can start but I don't have any material about him like you must have seen all the ATs post stuff about the actors, I don't have any regarding Ajay. Will search but it will take time and time ka bahut problem hai. 

As for the absentees how does one call them? I did thought of one thing but I'm really not sure if its allowed...was thinking if we are successful in making an AT for Ajay then we can post the link on his fan page for other fans to see. But I'm not sure if its okay, yeh na ho I get warning for it. :P

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index