Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 36)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAHH! Love the idea waise, cough sounds good a little light start to help *s understand where *e are heading cough. Waise I have seen the w**d*ng dr*sses are so heavy and fitted that needs t*o people to help take it **f so ** might as well give a hand in it cough.ROFLROFL
A proper one already? Sorry but I'm not as daring as you are so I would really ask **m to go real slow and take one step at a time shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yeah after the f***t time I believe the things would get easier, maybe we will be able to set a routine cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
UFF! Yes the light brush before **s l**s finally claim ours cough really shutting up.ROFLROFL

Hm thanks, khair hoping its good whenever it airs. :) 
I will, its just that wasn't too eager for this trip phele bhi and now just...okay will try not to think about it. Yeah you better go and get some rest. Going too. 

Hope to catch you both tomorrow, hoping Mimi drops in with a good PM to make up for the absence. MIMI! You listening? Tongue

Chalo goodnight and take care! Hug

Yes. ** better be helpful and not just st*nd and enjoy the scene..cough, that might make *s even more conscious...* may not want to get out of the dr*ss at all then..cough.ROFLROFL
Meanie!..cough, I'm not daring...was suggesting a way..cough, and Miss, slow one can be a proper one too, it need not mean a brush...cough. There!ROFLROFL
cough...the brush makes *e nervous as ** will be looking at o*r f*ce after it and don't know exactly which expression might be on it..cough, whereas the slow one, at least will get time to get used to the s*ns*tion, before ** lifts **s head to look and by that time, *e might be having a little dreamy smile on...so slow it is...need to shut up nowROFLROFL

Yes, fast learners like *s, would get it after the f***t lesson and make sure it is practiced regularly to get it perfect and try to equal the master...cough, shutting up ROFLROFL
Oh! Then o*r h**ds gr*p the c*vers tightly at the pl*ndering strength of the k**s...shutting up tooROFLROFL

We can be as selfish as we want when it comes to A,Tongueso hoping it airs at the best time and yup, that turns out great :))
Arey, why not eager? That's another thing that will miss you..sigh...but you'll have a great time, you'll see *confident* so yup, no glumness. Start the trip with a smile, and the rest will go as smooth as chocolate mousse :))

Hope Mimi does too...been so long since read the newspapers *grave look*ROFL

Okie, stay happy. See you soon! :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
frnds do see the thread "bollywood v/s telly actresses". they r doing poll!!so plz atleast comment on that article 4 sargun!!Smile

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

BBRRR...it's so cold in the mornings, that dont feel like getting out from under the coversTongue

AAHH! But that might cause **m to come in BS m**d cough then who will save *s?! And silk n*ght**s seem so easily r*p *ble cough...Yikes!ROFLROFL
I'll try not to be too cruel but yes once in a while h*ld b**k to teach **m to c*ntr*l cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Good point, might have to pay a heavy price for that..so cough, not too sure now...but no, remember we once said silk n*ght**s look so hard to r*p, cough..hope it's true..the effort of trying might cool **m down a bit...shutting upROFLROFL
Yes, cough...have to tame the w*ld be*st to at least observe proper meal times...except on days the cook decides to give a treat and cook at odd hours...cough ROFLROFL

Love the sig! Vero looking so free and in full party mood...appropriate too in way, festive time coming up :)

Sigh, wont be here probably in the evening, so missing you both already.
Hope you get to have some well-deserved rest today. Have a superb day! :))

Take care, catch you soon!Hug

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good morning to you to hon. :D 

And its the complete opposite here, feeling hot hot hot.ROFL
Yeah, when its cold you don't feel like getting out of the warm cozy covers. Okie hope you are wearing some warm clothes and keep yourself safe from the cold. :)

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me warna was too scared. *Phew!* But wait!...what if ** starts to s*d*c* *s using a bit force at first but ** knows eventually *e would melt and give in...then? Phir tu probably ** wouldn't have to r*p much bus will just push the n*gh** up and cough...shutting and running!ROFLROFL
AAHH! Please waise hi I have one meal per day at least let me have that like normal people. cough really need to put a control over other appetites, no dessert before the proper meal cough shutting up again.ROFLROFL

Sigh, gonna miss you too but okay. You too have an amazingly good day! :)) 
Take good care, hope to catch you real soon. *hugs&kisses* :D

EDIT- Oh finally managed to watch a bit of that swimming routine, sorry I'm too lazy. And absolutely loved Spain's performance. Loved their start and the rest that followed was brilliant too. Esp that throwing over each other and walking on water was just WOW! 
Russias start was kind of scary lol, guess their theme was dinosaurs? But once in the water they were brilliant! Really deserving, they won the gold medal right? 

Edited by Ameres - 15 August 2012 at 3:59am

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
@anu i saw anoder telefilm's news on TB. its karan wahi's & it"ll b telecasted on 19th aug. i hope Ajay's telefilm"ll b telecasted on 25th aug!!SmileSmileSmile

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yes. ** better be helpful and not just st*nd and enjoy the scene..cough, that might make *s even more conscious...* may not want to get out of the dr*ss at all then..cough.ROFLROFL
Meanie!..cough, I'm not daring...was suggesting a way..cough, and Miss, slow one can be a proper one too, it need not mean a brush...cough. There!ROFLROFL
cough...the brush makes *e nervous as ** will be looking at o*r f*ce after it and don't know exactly which expression might be on it..cough, whereas the slow one, at least will get time to get used to the s*ns*tion, before ** lifts **s head to look and by that time, *e might be having a little dreamy smile on...so slow it is...need to shut up nowROFLROFL

Yes, fast learners like *s, would get it after the f***t lesson and make sure it is practiced regularly to get it perfect and try to equal the master...cough, shutting up ROFLROFL
Oh! Then o*r h**ds gr*p the c*vers tightly at the pl*ndering strength of the k**s...shutting up tooROFLROFL

We can be as selfish as we want when it comes to A,Tongueso hoping it airs at the best time and yup, that turns out great :))
Arey, why not eager? That's another thing that will miss you..sigh...but you'll have a great time, you'll see *confident* so yup, no glumness. Start the trip with a smile, and the rest will go as smooth as chocolate mousse :))

Hope Mimi does too...been so long since read the newspapers *grave look*ROFL

Okie, stay happy. See you soon! :))

I know! I'll probably run to the b**hr*** and ch**ge there. With **m standing and watching...nooo!! *scream&run*ROFLROFL
Now my turn to say meanie! I was just being careful and yeah a slow one can turn into a proper one. I was just saying no need to go so fast that start hute hi clamping l**s h*rd cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Why can't ** close **s eyes too during that? Darn! Now *e would have to make sure that *e get the expressions right too? So much work and I thought it was supposed to be pl...fun. *makes a face* ROFL
But yayie! I see someone is leaning towards the slow now. Hahahaha! *wicked grin* Good good, I agree slow seems like a better option so sticking that. shutting up.ROFLROFL

EEkkksss! Blushing  **s one h**d moves slowly d*wn o** w**st while the other one holds o** f**e as ** continues the pl**s*r*b*e torture cough shutting for final.ROFLROFL

Thanks yaar, bus avien was being moody I guess. LOL
Yes, hoping IA all goes well. :))

I know! Sadly I don't get the entertaining section or rather miss it maybe so want some latest B updates cough.ROFL
Waise yesterday I read some interesting news, not so B but thought would share. A hotel in China has a pool with glass floor and its build in such a way that extends over the hotel wall, so that anyone standing down on the road can look up to see the bottom of the pool and the swimmers. cough was just thinking what if at n***t some guests decides to go for...cough some rather nice views would be there cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Thank you, hope and pray the same for you. Catch you soon. :))

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu i saw anoder telefilm's news on TB. its karan wahi's & it"ll b telecasted on 19th aug. i hope Ajay's telefilm"ll b telecasted on 25th aug!!SmileSmileSmile

Oh is it so? I like Karan and wanted to watch the TF but I won't be here. Darn! I will miss it. Ouch

Thanks for sharing, khair yeah hoping Ajay's TF comes soon and I get to watch on TV. :))

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
here r TRPs of week 8-14th aug 2012!! colors @ no.4!!these r from TB

TRP and GRP ratings from 8th August to 14th August

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 | 12:12:15 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 128 Comments
TRP and GRP ratings from 8th August to 14th August

Tellybuzz brings to you the TRP and GRP rankings of the popular television shows and GECs..

Television Shows

TRPs (This week)

TRPs (last week)

Diya Aur Baati Hum

Balika Vadhu

Crime Patrol

CID

Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Sasural Simar Ka

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

Pavitra Rishta

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

DID Limelight

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Uttaran

Punar Vivah

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Phir Subah Hogi

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Key Sapno Ka

Sapne Suhane Lakadpan Ke

Adaalat

Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya

Pyaar Ka Dard Hai

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Zindagi Ki Haqeeqat Se Aamna Saamna

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyar Hum

Hitler Didi

Chidiyaghar

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Parrvarish Kuch Khatte Kuch Meethi

Amrit Manthan

Rab Se Sona Iashq

Kairee Rishta Khatta Meetha

Chhal Sheh Aur Maat

Laaptaganj

Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava

RK Laxman

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Afsar Bitiya

Saas Bina Sasural

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
frnds i got a bit of news,its an old news & abt ravi's b'day by sargun & i think she has invited few frnds even from phulwa 4 it!!!!so i think she must've invited shikha & ajay as she'd told that they r closest 2 her on phulwa sets!!
i m just posting that bit of news!!

How lovely!!! Now, this is what we call a rocking and love-filled birthday surprise.

And if Ravi thinks that his bag of surprises has gone full, then here's another surprise for him (wow, way too many surprises. Ravi is one lucky chap).

He is not aware of the fact that his beau Sargun has planned a surprise bash at a lounge in Malad, Mumbai. She has invited the casts of Saas Bina Saural and 12/24 Karol Baug and few friends from the show Phulwa.

"Ravi has no idea of about it. Please put up the story a bit late in the night," requests Sargun.

We, at Tellychakkar.com, love to talk about surprises but not spoil them (unlike many other websites). We did respect your plea, Sargun, and put up the story a bit late.

Edited by tiny15 - 18 November 2012 at 9:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index