Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 35)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yes, no mercy for **m until ** tops the class, and submits a lengthy report which would have taken the whole ni...day to complete..shutting upROFLROFL

@Bold- AAHH, that was best! ROFLROFL
And ** better keep a napkin close to cover it up until it lies down docilely , warna earning a glare..shutting upROFLROFL

Ah, you brought the bulb in! Welcome back bulb. *big smile* TwistedROFLROFL
Yes, we've moved from electronics now...onto the electrical side...now the bulb is a powerful one and bathes the r**m and it's occupants with warmth and then flickers so as to provide more sens...I mean light, cough..shutting up for good  ROFLROFL

@B-bit- That's such great news!ROFL...me too wanted an intelligent one, guess we have great choices in everything *haughty*ROFL..yes, this will be a simple enough test.cough..that way we can also check if there's much decline in mental performance as ** answers the rapid fire questions...if not, then a perfect package which are purchasing on the spot...shutting upROFLROFL

Yup ** better keep it in control and not let it show up until safely in the r*** cough warna as a punishment no helping to make it l*e down cough that would teach **m a lesson cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yeah realized was missing it. Welcome back bulby! *hugs*ROFL
AAHH! The flicker was best! Yes yes a few light flickers as current goes up and down and then high voltage in the end and the a strong flicker of current passes through making the bulb shine with all its might before it flops due to explosion. shutting up for final.ROFLROFL

@B-bit- Yes good idea, rapid fire round to decide if maal is good or not. If this round passed then will move on to the next round that is the ph*s*c*l test round to see if the c*ndid*te can actually meet the standards cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Poor bed and poor us too who have to feel like balloon all the time.ROFL

Yes, I can see how majboor you are as you happily I mean sadly accept all that.ROFL
AAHH! The pull part reminds of a question my innocent friend once asked. She was like would ** say 'ajao ajao' to initiate cough and at that point me and my friend had burst out laughing but I know think she had a point. It all sounds so awkward...and scary. Sigh so many questions and nobody to help *s out! *pouts*ROFL
I guess * will be keeping m**e close but still...would it be just brush against and not a proper one? Okay too many scary thoughts... running away.ROFLROFL

AAHH! Your B mind works extra good at this time. cough...now I'll never be able to sit under a tree or even stand near one without laughing.ROFL
cough the shadow of **s falling on as ** leans above *s...cough ufff! Why does it sound so t*mpting cough shutting up. BlushingROFL

AAHH, that really does sound funny...but think i would want to run if ** says it like that, you are right, scary!ROFLROFL
Poor *s, always left to fend for o*rs*lv*s, guess will have to wait for the n..day itself *sigh*.. hope ** is excellent at explaining..cough ROFLROFL
Yes...that sounds like too many possibilities now, what will happen to *s? *scared look*...but maybe it will be brush against and then depending on how *e respond...a proper one...shutting up and running away tooROFLROFL

cough...probably because we are twisted but agree, it'll be such a nice shade...will help in covering up some of the sh*r*m maybe..shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

AAHH, that really does sound funny...but think i would want to run if ** says it like that, you are right, scary!ROFLROFL
Poor *s, always left to fend for o*rs*lv*s, guess will have to wait for the n..day itself *sigh*.. hope ** is excellent at explaining..cough ROFLROFL
Yes...that sounds like too many possibilities now, what will happen to *s? *scared look*...but maybe it will be brush against and then depending on how *e respond...a proper one...shutting up and running away tooROFLROFL

cough...probably because we are twisted but agree, it'll be such a nice shade...will help in covering up some of the sh*r*m maybe..shutting up for goodROFLROFL

I know! It sounded super funny when she said it but honestly if anyone says it like that....so running away! *scream&run*ROFL
cough hope so too that ** is patient and makes *s comfortable enough before moving onto the difficult parts cough.ROFL
AAHH! But again you have a point, maybe will try to take it slowly so just a simple brush at first and then later on slowly as *e build up courage so a proper one...cough better shut up and run.ROFLROFL

Sh*r*m hai ya koi cheez jo avien cover up hojati hai?ROFL
I always had a thing for **n l*aning above slowly coming d**n as *e l*e holding o*r br**th...cough shutting up the twisted me.ROFLROFL

Guess you will be going now. Sigh why does time fly here and not when you are working? LOL
Missed Mimi though, hope to catch her tomorrow. :)

EDIT- K tweeted that the promo of telefilm might air next week from Monday. Darn! I won't be able to catch it. Ouch
Would it sound too selfish if I say wish its not next week but after 25th...guess it will. Sigh. My luck. :|

Edited by Ameres - 14 August 2012 at 2:23pm

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Yup ** better keep it in control and not let it show up until safely in the r*** cough warna as a punishment no helping to make it l*e down cough that would teach **m a lesson cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yeah realized was missing it. Welcome back bulby! *hugs*ROFL
AAHH! The flicker was best! Yes yes a few light flickers as current goes up and down and then high voltage in the end and the a strong flicker of current passes through making the bulb shine with all its might before it flops due to explosion. shutting up for final.ROFLROFL

@B-bit- Yes good idea, rapid fire round to decide if maal is good or not. If this round passed then will move on to the next round that is the ph*s*c*l test round to see if the c*ndid*te can actually meet the standards cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

@Bold- AAHH, that is sounding so cruel now...I'm sure ** wont take any risks..cough, might have trouble getting it to l*e down by **ms**f with *s parading around the r**m and getting into o*r n*ght*s with deliberate slow m*vem*nts, cough shutting up tooROFLROFL

But because the bulb is nicely f*tted, it takes time to extr*ct it and the occupants have to make do with a dark r**m for a while as too much shade occurs from the full l*ngth of **s b*d* sprawled...shutting up.ROFLROFL

@B-bit- Yes, we will move to the interesting part of the tests where c*ndid*te will finally be approved for the job depending on the numbers of hours ** can work at cough..I mean overtime...shutting up for good ROFLROFL

Sigh, I so do NOT want to go todayTongue
But guess I should. :(

Goodnight and cough bright and long lasting halo bulb dreamsROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Hope you have an amazing day. Goodnight and sugar sprinkled dreams, Anu!Hug
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

I know! It sounded super funny when she said it but honestly if anyone says it like that....so running away! *scream&run*ROFL
cough hope so too that ** is patient and makes *s comfortable enough before moving onto the difficult parts cough.ROFL
AAHH! But again you have a point, maybe will try to take it slowly so just a simple brush at first and then later on slowly as *e build up courage so a proper one...cough better shut up and run.ROFLROFL

Sh*r*m hai ya koi cheez jo avien cover up hojati hai?ROFL
I always had a thing for **n l*aning above slowly coming d**n as *e l*e holding o*r br**th...cough shutting up the twisted me.ROFLROFL

Guess you will be going now. Sigh why does time fly here and not when you are working? LOL
Missed Mimi though, hope to catch her tomorrow. :)

EDIT- K tweeted that the promo of telefilm might air next week from Monday. Darn! I won't be able to catch it. Ouch
Would it sound too selfish if I say wish its not next week but after 25th...guess it will. Sigh. My luck. :|

Wonder what making comfortable means...sigh, poor us, everything so new..cough...maybe ** will help with the un**pping the dr*ss part and lightly brush away h*ir from back and dropping a s*ft almost innocent k**s...cough, might make it easier to the next step..shutting upROFLROFL
Yes, now I'm thinking maybe it's better if ** does the proper one itself, no time to think and run...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Just making it convenientROFL..let's assume this sh*r*m will get covered by o*r adventurous nature surfacing after the initial hesitation..coughROFLROFL
Cough...that sounds too good actuallyBlushing..yup, would like that..then as ** is an inch aw*y, *e cl*se o*r eyes and just feel **s light br**th against o*r sk*n before the k**s...final shut upROFLROFL

Yes, missed Mimi. MIIIMIII, hope you are having great dreams right now. :D

@Tweet- Oh! That's a bummer, but you'll be back before the end of the week and we'll have the link ready for you, so cheer up!  :))
Nopes, it's not selfish. We all want to watch it at a time we can discuss, so hope it is after the 25th :))

Okie, going now. Sigh. You better be going to bed with a smile! Goodnight star!Hug
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

@Bold- AAHH, that is sounding so cruel now...I'm sure ** wont take any risks..cough, might have trouble getting it to l*e down by **ms**f with *s parading around the r**m and getting into o*r n*ght*s with deliberate slow m*vem*nts, cough shutting up tooROFLROFL

But because the bulb is nicely f*tted, it takes time to extr*ct it and the occupants have to make do with a dark r**m for a while as too much shade occurs from the full l*ngth of **s b*d* sprawled...shutting up.ROFLROFL

@B-bit- Yes, we will move to the interesting part of the tests where c*ndid*te will finally be approved for the job depending on the numbers of hours ** can work at cough..I mean overtime...shutting up for good ROFLROFL

Sigh, I so do NOT want to go todayTongue
But guess I should. :(

Goodnight and cough bright and long lasting halo bulb dreamsROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Hope you have an amazing day. Goodnight and sugar sprinkled dreams, Anu!Hug

AAHH! But that might cause **m to come in BS m**d cough then who will save *s?! And silk n*ght**s seem so easily r*p *ble cough...Yikes!ROFLROFL
I'll try not to be too cruel but yes once in a while h*ld b**k to teach **m to c*ntr*l cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

@Bulb- AAAHHH! No words after this, the images have made me...cough blush scream.ROFL
Time to extr**t? AAAHH! That actually sounds kind of painful, hope the h*** is not too badly stuck that might hurt the st*t**n cough.ROFLROFL
Got your point, yes the dimness will have to be bored for some times as the pl...cough difficulty level increases cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

I hope the c*ndid*te meets the requirements so the work can be started soon I mean such an important task so has to be done soon.ROFL

Sigh, neither do I want you to go was having so much fun. ;(
But yeah sleeping is important and so are studies so later. :)

AAHH! Goodnight and well f**ted turning around slowly dreams.ROFLROFL

Study hard and take good care. Have a great day ahead hon. Goodnight and smiley dreams! Hug

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Wonder what making comfortable means...sigh, poor us, everything so new..cough...maybe ** will help with the un**pping the dr*ss part and lightly brush away h*ir from back and dropping a s*ft almost innocent k**s...cough, might make it easier to the next step..shutting upROFLROFL
Yes, now I'm thinking maybe it's better if ** does the proper one itself, no time to think and run...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Just making it convenientROFL..let's assume this sh*r*m will get covered by o*r adventurous nature surfacing after the initial hesitation..coughROFLROFL
Cough...that sounds too good actuallyBlushing..yup, would like that..then as ** is an inch aw*y, *e cl*se o*r eyes and just feel **s light br**th against o*r sk*n before the k**s...final shut upROFLROFL

Yes, missed Mimi. MIIIMIII, hope you are having great dreams right now. :D

@Tweet- Oh! That's a bummer, but you'll be back before the end of the week and we'll have the link ready for you, so cheer up!  :))
Nopes, it's not selfish. We all want to watch it at a time we can discuss, so hope it is after the 25th :))

Okie, going now. Sigh. You better be going to bed with a smile! Goodnight star!Hug

AAHH! Love the idea waise, cough sounds good a little light start to help *s understand where *e are heading cough. Waise I have seen the w**d*ng dr*sses are so heavy and fitted that needs t*o people to help take it **f so ** might as well give a hand in it cough.ROFLROFL
A proper one already? Sorry but I'm not as daring as you are so I would really ask **m to go real slow and take one step at a time shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yeah after the f***t time I believe the things would get easier, maybe we will be able to set a routine cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
UFF! Yes the light brush before **s l**s finally claim ours cough really shutting up.ROFLROFL

Hm thanks, khair hoping its good whenever it airs. :) 
I will, its just that wasn't too eager for this trip phele bhi and now just...okay will try not to think about it. Yeah you better go and get some rest. Going too. 

Hope to catch you both tomorrow, hoping Mimi drops in with a good PM to make up for the absence. MIMI! You listening? Tongue

Chalo goodnight and take care! Hug

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

BBRRR...it's so cold in the mornings, that dont feel like getting out from under the coversTongue

AAHH! But that might cause **m to come in BS m**d cough then who will save *s?! And silk n*ght**s seem so easily r*p *ble cough...Yikes!ROFLROFL
I'll try not to be too cruel but yes once in a while h*ld b**k to teach **m to c*ntr*l cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Good point, might have to pay a heavy price for that..so cough, not too sure now...but no, remember we once said silk n*ght**s look so hard to r*p, cough..hope it's true..the effort of trying might cool **m down a bit...shutting upROFLROFL
Yes, cough...have to tame the w*ld be*st to at least observe proper meal times...except on days the cook decides to give a treat and cook at odd hours...cough ROFLROFL

Love the sig! Vero looking so free and in full party mood...appropriate too in way, festive time coming up :)

Sigh, wont be here probably in the evening, so missing you both already.
Hope you get to have some well-deserved rest today. Have a superb day! :))

Take care, catch you soon!Hug

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index