Phulwa

India-Forums

   
Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 34)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10916

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres


Seriously! All resolves fail during the iftar time, yahaan azaan hui and there we toot pado on food.ROFL
Yup, I think of Eid as only the first day lol but yeah during that time you do tend to gorge on food esp sweets. Tongue

cough excellent point and thanks for making it clear. Even I'm eager to have this painkiller but sadly will have to wait for it, this special painkiller is custom made and one for one person. Comes in attractive containers. shutting up.ROFLROFL
ROFL! Yes sounds highly desperate but did it work?ROFL
There was an old movie very weird one khair there was a scene where the g**l who is kind of geek is talking to a tree and then hugs and k***es it. It was odd but yaad aya so sharing.ROFL

Yup, no control at all...then during namaz, it feels like a balloon moving around.ROFL
I know...Eid is the catalyst, the break after which you gain back all your habits againTongue

*pouts* Okay, will be patient then on the day, take a long time..I mean huge dose..to compensate for all the time didn't take painkillers...shutting up ROFLROFL
I don't know if it worked..Darn! My bed memory again *sigh*..maybe out of nervousness on the eve, we'll be doing that...shutting upROFLROFL
Ah, yes that's so weird...but kind of cute too. Thanks for sharing that...maybe **e wanted s*m**ne rough and tough like the tree...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yup, my dear B bits *hugs them with evil smile*. ROFL

And would probably make the most innocent thing sound B and spoil the students. The world can't handle more like usROFLROFL

Yes, doesn't require much current...good, we always have a solution to our problems only so explosion delayedROFL..cough, hoping ** will be so sensitive to *s that not much will be required to get **m in the m**d ROFLROFL
AAHH, cough...so much fireworks as the wires spark off each other and then fuse together more tightly as the sea of pl...I mean the high voltage crashes the whole system...then after the explosion, the wire stay connected for a while..cough..shutting up too ROFLROFL

Exactly! Why put the future of the innocent students at stake so decided I'm not teaching anyone expect for...cough just one. cough when the time comes might have to teach someone a lesson ...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Ah! But if ** is so sensitive then not good, pata chala zara si baat and the switch is flipped *p, cough so much appetite is difficult to handle.ROFLROFL
But yes when *e are in m**d then ** better get into one too. *glare*ROFL

UFF! Lovely! Now even electronics sounds as the most interesting subject cough. The wires are always connected but at times the current is switched off as the switch is flopped down cough but connection remains. EmbarrassedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yup, no control at all...then during namaz, it feels like a balloon moving around.ROFL
I know...Eid is the catalyst, the break after which you gain back all your habits againTongue

*pouts* Okay, will be patient then on the day, take a long time..I mean huge dose..to compensate for all the time didn't take painkillers...shutting up ROFLROFL
I don't know if it worked..Darn! My bed memory again *sigh*..maybe out of nervousness on the eve, we'll be doing that...shutting upROFLROFL
Ah, yes that's so weird...but kind of cute too. Thanks for sharing that...maybe **e wanted s*m**ne rough and tough like the tree...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Seriously! Even getting up from the chair feels like a task, I just feel like flopping down on bed.ROFL
Yeah and too add to it all the sweets and cakes that keep coming and in case you have relatives around oh then no escape. Pakka clothes becoming tight then.ROFL

AAHH! That was really good and cough I'm sure s*m**n* would be really happy and cough motivated to give more cough. shutting up.ROFLROFL
WHAT!? AAAHHH!!ROFL  Okay so wasn't expecting that answer but...honestly speaking I did thought that wouldn't it be so odd to do it the f***t t*me the k*** I mean. How will it begin? Would it be awkward and embarrassing? Guess * would start laughing...would *e have to tilt o*r h*ads like they do in movies? shutting up.ROFLROFL

I doubt so because I remember a little and the movie was strange it was those typical movies about teenagers where the lead girl is shy and geek and the popular crowd makes fun. But it wasn't so typical as there was some other elements khair, love the connection you make! Tree and rough tough cough...now even trees will not be the same.ROFL

EDIT- Sorry just realized that one word was coded not right.ROFL


Edited by Ameres - 14 August 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10916

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Exactly! Why put the future of the innocent students at stake so decided I'm not teaching anyone expect for...cough just one. cough when the time comes might have to teach someone a lesson ...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Ah! But if ** is so sensitive then not good, pata chala zara si baat and the switch is flipped *p, cough so much appetite is difficult to handle.ROFLROFL
But yes when *e are in m**d then ** better get into one too. *glare*ROFL

UFF! Lovely! Now even electronics sounds as the most interesting subject cough. The wires are always connected but at times the current is switched off as the switch is flopped down cough but connection remains. EmbarrassedROFL

Ah, you are sounding so evilly matlabi! Yes, wont waste precious lessons on anyone except THE master...I mean student..cough...then might deliberately give Bs so that ** strives for As...shutting up ROFLROFL

AAHH, cough...good point, that can be dangerous...the slightest br*sh of f**g*rs at the dining table might flip the switch *p, then will have leave dinner and s*tisfy another appetite...shutting upROFLROFL
Yup, better be no delay in reac...dont like to be kept waiting...cough..for the painkillers I meanROFLROFL

Now, that's the r*m*ntic twist. Muah!ROFL
Rightly said, the connection stays and signals keep getting across, but all signals are not the same..some are lighter and some more powerful and sense-triggering...shutting up ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Ah, you are sounding so evilly matlabi! Yes, wont waste precious lessons on anyone except THE master...I mean student..cough...then might deliberately give Bs so that ** strives for As...shutting up ROFLROFL

AAHH, cough...good point, that can be dangerous...the slightest br*sh of f**g*rs at the dining table might flip the switch *p, then will have leave dinner and s*tisfy another appetite...shutting upROFLROFL
Yup, better be no delay in reac...dont like to be kept waiting...cough..for the painkillers I meanROFLROFL

Now, that's the r*m*ntic twist. Muah!ROFL
Rightly said, the connection stays and signals keep getting across, but all signals are not the same..some are lighter and some more powerful and sense-triggering...shutting up ROFLROFL

And now comes your evil matlabi side...LOVE it!ROFL  Yes, B and C+ if the performance not upto our standards or in case any delay in...report submission. Then pakka ** will word hard cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

@Bold- AAHH!! LOOOVE the way you put it! Muah! Couldn't have been more open yet discreet!ROFL
cough better keep the hunger in control and in p**ts shutting up.ROFLROFL

And your B twists are the best! The powerful signals are highly engaging cough they wound the wires tightly around e*ch o**er as they pass on the current and sparks are seen. This enables to have the bulb fit in the switch perfectly and we get light. Better shut up before I ruin the whole electronics.ROFLROFL

Okay one more B fact that had to be shared before we go for pack up. Tongue

People with a strong *cough* drive tend to have higher IQ's.
cough cough I have always wanted to m*r*y an intelligent **n, cough never knew it was a complete package deal but good thing. So guess will only need to check **s IQ to find out how things will be in ni...cough shutting for good.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10916

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Seriously! Even getting up from the chair feels like a task, I just feel like flopping down on bed.ROFL
Yeah and too add to it all the sweets and cakes that keep coming and in case you have relatives around oh then no escape. Pakka clothes becoming tight then.ROFL

AAHH! That was really good and cough I'm sure s*m**n* would be really happy and cough motivated to give more cough. shutting up.ROFLROFL
WHAT!? AAAHHH!!ROFL  Okay so wasn't expecting that answer but...honestly speaking I did thought that wouldn't it be so odd to do it the f*** t*me the k*** I mean. How will it begin? Would it be awkward and embarrassing? Guess * would start laughing...would *e have to tilt o*r h*ads like they do in movies? shutting up.ROFLROFL

I doubt so because I remember a little and the movie was strange it was those typical movies about teenagers where the lead girl is shy and geek and the popular crowd makes fun. But it wasn't so typical as there was some other elements khair, love the connection you make! Tree and rough tough cough...now even trees will not be the same.ROFL

Such gone cases we are, never learn...poor beds, have to bear that big weight which results after iftaarROFL
Yup, it's like you put the clothes on in the morning, and it fits perfectly then by evening it's tightROFLROFL

cough...shuddup! but I'm sure **'ll be generous so if ** decides to give more, what can I do exceot accept? *majboor look* ROFLROFL
I know! Always thought it would be so awkward too..cough, wonder how it would start..I mean does ** just pulls and takes *s by surprise..or will ** come cl*ser slowly so that *e get the message that **'s going to k**s...shutting upROFLROFL
* would probably have *y eyes shot wide open at the f**st cont*ct...yes, if **'s tall then probably..and would *e need to place o*r *rms on **m or keep them at o*r sides?...shutting up ROFLROFL

I was just making stories up as usual...yes, it probably didn't have anything like thatROFL...but yup, trees ruined too...and the shade they give could be compared to **s b*d* as it falls on *s.?...really shutting up nowROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Such gone cases we are, never learn...poor beds, have to bear that big weight which results after iftaarROFL
Yup, it's like you put the clothes on in the morning, and it fits perfectly then by evening it's tightROFLROFL

cough...shuddup! but I'm sure **'ll be generous so if ** decides to give more, what can I do exceot accept? *majboor look* ROFLROFL
I know! Always thought it would be so awkward too..cough, wonder how it would start..I mean does ** just pulls and takes *s by surprise..or will ** come cl*ser slowly so that *e get the message that **'s going to k**s...shutting upROFLROFL
* would probably have *y eyes shot wide open at the f**st cont*ct...yes, if **'s tall then probably..and would *e need to place o*r *rms on **m or keep them at o*r sides?...shutting up ROFLROFL

I was just making stories up as usual...yes, it probably didn't have anything like thatROFL...but yup, trees ruined too...and the shade they give could be compared to **s b*d* as it falls on *s.?...really shutting up nowROFLROFL

Poor bed and poor us too who have to feel like balloon all the time.ROFL

Yes, I can see how majboor you are as you happily I mean sadly accept all that.ROFL
AAHH! The pull part reminds of a question my innocent friend once asked. She was like would ** say 'ajao ajao' to initiate cough and at that point me and my friend had burst out laughing but I know think she had a point. It all sounds so awkward...and scary. Sigh so many questions and nobody to help *s out! *pouts*ROFL
I guess * will be keeping m**e close but still...would it be just brush against and not a proper one? Okay too many scary thoughts... running away.ROFLROFL

AAHH! Your B mind works extra good at this time. cough...now I'll never be able to sit under a tree or even stand near one without laughing.ROFL
cough the shadow of **s falling on as ** leans above *s...cough ufff! Why does it sound so t*mpting cough shutting up. BlushingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10916

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

And now comes your evil matlabi side...LOVE it!ROFL  Yes, B and C+ if the performance not upto our standards or in case any delay in...report submission. Then pakka ** will word hard cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

@Bold- AAHH!! LOOOVE the way you put it! Muah! Couldn't have been more open yet discreet!ROFL
cough better keep the hunger in control and in p**ts shutting up.ROFLROFL

And your B twists are the best! The powerful signals are highly engaging cough they wound the wires tightly around e*ch o**er as they pass on the current and sparks are seen. This enables to have the bulb fit in the switch perfectly and we get light. Better shut up before I ruin the whole electronics.ROFLROFL

Okay one more B fact that had to be shared before we go for pack up. Tongue

People with a strong *cough* drive tend to have higher IQ's.
cough cough I have always wanted to m*r*y an intelligent **n, cough never knew it was a complete package deal but good thing. So guess will only need to check **s IQ to find out how things will be in ni...cough shutting for good.ROFLROFL

Yes, no mercy for **m until ** tops the class, and submits a lengthy report which would have taken the whole ni...day to complete..shutting upROFLROFL

@Bold- AAHH, that was best! ROFLROFL
And ** better keep a napkin close to cover it up until it lies down docilely , warna earning a glare..shutting upROFLROFL

Ah, you brought the bulb in! Welcome back bulb. *big smile* TwistedROFLROFL
Yes, we've moved from electronics now...onto the electrical side...now the bulb is a powerful one and bathes the r**m and it's occupants with warmth and then flickers so as to provide more sens...I mean light, cough..shutting up for good  ROFLROFL

@B-bit- That's such great news!ROFL...me too wanted an intelligent one, guess we have great choices in everything *haughty*ROFL..yes, this will be a simple enough test.cough..that way we can also check if there's much decline in mental performance as ** answers the rapid fire questions...if not, then a perfect package which are purchasing on the spot...shutting upROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index