Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 33)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

No, it's not! Thank God for that, the littlest smile I would have made, would have been out of the classROFL
Actually, this prof is a total sweetie, it's just a subject which is packed with programming and which I happen to hate..but anyways, the B interludes will be making up for thatROFL

AAHH, no you are not ruining it...making it more enjoyable in fact.ROFL
Wish you were the prof now,...but sadly, too little current is used for explosion *pouts*..but cough, suits our purpose so will keep this explanationROFLROFL
The bod...I mean wires will interconnected on a **d...I mean breadboard and signals will be sent which will keep the hold state longer...sorry, should shut up, confusing you along with me ROFLROFL

Oh sorry mixed them up. Good then the prof is good, yeah some subjects you hate but good teachers can make them bearable. cough in our case tid bits of B make up for it.ROFL

I would rather never teach anyone! Students ka tu pata nahi but this teacher would be laughing out loud on the slightest B connection.ROFLROFL

Too little current as in real mein too little current is needed? Darn! But wait...will make some changes and delay the explosion. *matlabi*ROFLROFL
@Bold- AAHHH! Best! Muah! Yes the interconnected wires will make the connection strong and as a result a huge halo of light will be formed...around the room I mean cough and the N bod...cough will be bathed in the light of course till they explode due to high voltage. cough shutting up good.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh 27th ki raat, yes. Yup, not much time for you so okie. Remember us in your prayers. :))
Ramadan passed so quickly, sigh. Eid already here, I actually enjoy Ramadan so gonna miss it. 

Ohh yeah I'm often craving for ice cream but not having any because after iftar I feel so stuffed.ROFL
But I know Eid ke baad will be eating a lot. LOL

Edit- Just a B fact that had to be shared. I hope this one painkiller you won't mind taking cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

K**s*ng is 200 times more effective than painkillers.

Of course I will :))
Yup, true, didn't realize so many days went past. Will miss Ramadan too, it has a different feel. Sigh.

Good decision...there really is no space left after iftaarROFL
Yup, and during Eid too...then wont be able to resistTongue

AAHH, thanks.cough ...yes, I love this painkiller. Can I have it now? *sick look*ROFLROFL
I guess the excess pl...kills the pain...and are there particular techniques which work better..*conscious patient*...shutting upROFLROFL
Okay, so remembering a silly thing from a movie...dont even know which one, but the g**l was practicing how to k**s and **e was using a p*ll*w...so desperate na?..shutting up againROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tiny15]@anu i can understand & u can upload those links wenever  u get the time!!
and did u find the alternative links of those 2 vidpe links " phulwa's tatoo"  & "magic on sets of phulwa" or can u upload those in ur youtube A/C from vidpe links a sthese vidpe links r not working 4 many ppl???OuchOuch
and plz don't mind if  i keep u reminding esply on holidays or weekends!!LOLLOL
[/QUOTE

Thanks yaar, its just that life is busy and unpredictable. :) 

No didn't find the alternate links for those. Do you have the vidpe links of those videos? If yes then please share them with me so I will try downloading them. :) 
Haha its okay and good you remind me because I have a very bad memory. LOL

Guess you are going now, so goodnight and sweet dreams! See you tomorrow. Smile

tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Goodnight and sweet dreams Dolly! :)

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Of course I will :))
Yup, true, didn't realize so many days went past. Will miss Ramadan too, it has a different feel. Sigh.

Good decision...there really is no space left after iftaarROFL
Yup, and during Eid too...then wont be able to resistTongue

AAHH, thanks.cough ...yes, I love this painkiller. Can I have it now? *sick look*ROFLROFL
I guess the excess pl...kills the pain...and are there particular techniques which work better..*conscious patient*...shutting upROFLROFL
Okay, so remembering a silly thing from a movie...dont even know which one, but the g**l was practicing how to k**s and **e was using a p*ll*w...so desperate na?..shutting up againROFLROFL

Seriously! All resolves fail during the iftar time, yahaan azaan hui and there we toot pado on food.ROFL
Yup, I think of Eid as only the first day lol but yeah during that time you do tend to gorge on food esp sweets. Tongue

cough excellent point and thanks for making it clear. Even I'm eager to have this painkiller but sadly will have to wait for it, this special painkiller is custom made and one for one person. Comes in attractive containers. shutting up.ROFLROFL
ROFL! Yes sounds highly desperate but did it work?ROFL
There was an old movie very weird one khair there was a scene where the g**l who is kind of geek is talking to a tree and then hugs and k***es it. It was odd but yaad aya so sharing.ROFL

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@anu the vidpe links r not even  working 4 me!!and vidpe links to these 2 segments is in the AT itself as u've posted them urself but they r not opening up 4 many including me!!SmileSmile
 so can't provide vidpe links. don't know why its happening??ConfusedConfused

@ami & anu now final gudnite!!Smile

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh sorry mixed them up. Good then the prof is good, yeah some subjects you hate but good teachers can make them bearable. cough in our case tid bits of B make up for it.ROFL

I would rather never teach anyone! Students ka tu pata nahi but this teacher would be laughing out loud on the slightest B connection.ROFLROFL

Too little current as in real mein too little current is needed? Darn! But wait...will make some changes and delay the explosion. *matlabi*ROFLROFL
@Bold- AAHHH! Best! Muah! Yes the interconnected wires will make the connection strong and as a result a huge halo of light will be formed...around the room I mean cough and the N bod...cough will be bathed in the light of course till they explode due to high voltage. cough shutting up good.ROFLROFL

Yup, my dear B bits *hugs them with evil smile*. ROFL

And would probably make the most innocent thing sound B and spoil the students. The world can't handle more like usROFLROFL

Yes, doesn't require much current...good, we always have a solution to our problems only so explosion delayedROFL..cough, hoping ** will be so sensitive to *s that not much will be required to get **m in the m**d ROFLROFL
AAHH, cough...so much fireworks as the wires spark off each other and then fuse together more tightly as the sea of pl...I mean the high voltage crashes the whole system...then after the explosion, the wire stay connected for a while..cough..shutting up too ROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu the vidpe links r not even  working 4 me!!and vidpe links to these 2 segments is in the AT itself as u've posted them urself but they r not opening up 4 many including me!!SmileSmile
 so can't provide vidpe links. don't know why its happening??ConfusedConfused

@ami & anu now final gudnite!!Smile

Oh I did? Alright no issues will check the previous AT for that then. I hope they open for me. 
Goodnight! :)

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index