Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 31)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Dolly- Thanks for the article, they have seem to given away the whole story. Khair, really hoping we get some more news on Ajay too! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
AMI! :) 

Hey you came! Guess Mimi is not coming in tonight. Hope just busy with some work or enjoying late night ice cream! Tongue

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Anu-
Looks like the microprocessor class is going to be a great one..cough, today the prof again said something..and was dozing off almost but that sentence had me perking up and almost laughed out loudTongueROFL

We were all looking drowsy so he deliberately asked the question what is a flip flop...which is a set of complex logic gates...khair, nobody bothered answering...then he got exasperated as said, why is it called flip flop?ROFL
I knew the answer but hearing him say it made me realise for the first time how it sounded...cough, he said because a flip flop has only two stable states...either flip or flop...and guess where my mind went...okay, shutting upROFL
Tongue

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AMI! :) 

Hey you came! Guess Mimi is not coming in tonight. Hope just busy with some work or enjoying late night ice cream! Tongue

ANU! :)

Yes, of course I'm here :D couldn't miss AT tonight since probably tomorrow wont be here.Ouch

She's not coming? Hope so too. Miss her.

That makes me ask, did you get to have that ice cream?Tongue

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

@anu, ami plz do comment on ajay & sargun's fan page!!their ranking has gone down!!!OuchOuch

anu wen"ll u upload  all the vid links of interview sections in ur A/C which r either deleted or A/C has been terminated??ConfusedConfusedConfused and how do u find their alternative links??ConfusedConfused
and i think u've 2 post new vid links wid ur A/C of these interview segments in old ATs as there old links by oders r not visible !!Ouch
i wud'd added these new ones 2 lessen ur burden but bcoz these r ur posts so can't add them there!!OuchOuch
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Anu-
Looks like the microprocessor class is going to be a great one..cough, today the prof again said something..and was dozing off almost but that sentence had me perking up and almost laughed out loudTongueROFL

We were all looking drowsy so he deliberately asked the question what is a flip flop...which is a set of complex logic gates...khair, nobody bothered answering...then he got exasperated as said, why is it called flip flop?ROFL
I knew the answer but hearing him say it made me realise for the first time how it sounded...cough, he said because a flip flop has only two stable states...either flip or flop...and guess where my mind went...okay, shutting upROFL
Tongue

You almost make me want to wish I was studying that subject.ROFL
And I'm assuming this is one class you enjoy the most and look forward to?ROFL

AAHH! The word flip flop always makes me think of flip flop like shoes/sandals but now...AAAHH! Ruined.ROFL
cough cough I know exactly where you mind went, yes even h*** seems to have only two stable states either it is flop or when the current of pl...passes it flips *P! TongueROFLROFL

But...question ma'am, when it is the state of flip is it really a stable state or should that state be considered dynamic? GeekROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Dolly-

Yes, will do. Keep forgetting that. Hoping Ajay's ranking goes up with the telefilm :)

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

ANU! :)

Yes, of course I'm here :D couldn't miss AT tonight since probably tomorrow wont be here.Ouch

She's not coming? Hope so too. Miss her.

That makes me ask, did you get to have that ice cream?Tongue

Oh you won't, sigh will miss you...guess won't be coming tomorrow much either. Well okay have a good and safe time where ever you are! Enjoy. :)) 

Which ice cream? Sorry I don't remember what I had said, help out the bed memory please. Tongue

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index