Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 30)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

What?! Nooo, I didn't put that there! I didn't even notice it when I wrote it this time. What grudge does IF has against me? *stamps foot in anger* ROFL
Decided, I'm previewing before posting now. Seems like IF is determine to prove I have split personality...okay, will stop my whining now and resign myself *sigh* ROFLROFL

cough...yes, I hope so too..and uff! that sounds so BlushingBlushing..then w** h**ds slide around o*r w**st and ** pulls *s to press *s against **m, then low*rs **s head to the side of o*r n*ck, with droplets of water dripping on *s from **s w** h*ir...shutting up too.ROFL
AAAHHH, that sounds like good theory..cough, that could be it...you could elaborate *evil*ROFLROFL

I can see you dont want the warrior to lose..cough never do I...but was thinking the victim might keep the illusion of victory for a while before...the warrior breaks **r down...the illusions I mean...shutting upROFLROFL
AAAHHH again...what a point! Muah! Yes, the **d has to be s*ft *protective and matlabi glint* ..cough...I hope the weapons are resilient enough that will spring back in form as soon as warrior gets off the **d...shutting up too ROFLROFL

@Video- Arey, you watch when you want. :)

Oh, poor bacha! Hope they didn't torture you with work or put you to kitchen dutyTongue
Okie, hope you rested a bit too :))

Really you didn't? Then IF is being mean to you. Wow another one on my side!ROFL
But...the emoticons put by mistake also fit in. Strange. Haha, but yes do start checking the posts before posting otherwise who knows what emoticon IF will post next time. cough good thing it doesn't have any emoticon to show s**y or similar emotions warna...your dil ki baat would have become to clear cough.ROFLROFL

Aye haye! That sounds so...cough h*t and s**y! Blushing
** w** l*ps trace the side of o** n**k, slowly parting as ** drinks of the water droplets on *s while **s h**ds roam around cough better shut up.ROFLROFL
Shuddup meanie! Not elaborating but just thought that the taste that **e had gotten used to could be that salty water and cough perhaps while k**sing the taste was shared and so...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yes yes I can see how many illusions will be broken cough hope the **d does not break during all this.ROFL
AAHH! Spring back...images!ROFL  But cough you have got a good point hope the weapon since the warrior needs only one to fight, cough hope its strong and soon the warrior springs back into action and pulling the victim down quickly pounce...time to shut up.ROFLROFL

@Work- Lol, kind of bus was running around the whole day. First helping my sis complete the Eid shopping and then her family had came over for iftar so busy with that. Good thing I did not cook anything so everyones safe. LOL  
So quite a busy but good day, and now I have to go out again. Gah! I'm so tired.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hi frnds!! i think mimi was asking abt Phir Subah Hogi that she'd seen kulbhushan & sum oder kabila prsn & mimi was asking his name(oder kabila prsn). he played the role of birju who was father of the gal who ate poison by chance meant 4 phulwa!!

and i saw oder telefilm's news in TC & its telecast"ll b on 26th august so i hope Ajay's telefilm"ll b telecasted on 25th august!!Smile
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Dolly- Yes most probably the week after this, really hope it is and we all get to watch it. :) 

Was just checking the Teri Meri Love...forum and already its so active. When Ajays TF comes make sure to make some topics there too peepz. Hopefully with this TF Ajay will be gathering more fans. Embarrassed

Ami- LOL! True that, ab next tweet of A will come when he is probably done with the dubbing of the show and will again raat ke dhai bajey will make a tweet saying 'so sleepy.'ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

hi frnds!! i think mimi was asking abt Phir Subah Hogi that she'd seen kulbhushan & sum oder kabila prsn & mimi was asking his name(oder kabila prsn). he played the role of birju who was father of the gal who ate poison by chance meant 4 phulwa!!

and i saw oder telefilm's news in TC & its telecast"ll b on 26th august so i hope Ajay's telefilm"ll b telecasted on 25th august!!Smile

Hey which telefilm? Can you share the link please? Embarrassed

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@anu this telefilm is of anoder actor & not of Ajay!!i just guessed from this telefilm's news that Ajay's telefilm may b telecasted on 25th august(i hope 2 watch it). if u want 2 see this news i can paste it as its TC news so can't post link!!SmileSmileSmile

Edited by tiny15 - 18 November 2012 at 9:21am

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu this telefilm is of anoder actor & not of Ajay!!i just guessed from this telefilm's news that Ajay's telefilm may b telecasted on 25th august(i hope 2 watch it). if u want 2 see this new si can paste it as its TC news so can't post link!!SmileSmileSmile

Yeah I got it that its another TF but just wanted to know which actors, was just curious. Tongue
It's okay will go and check the TC articles. :)

beebutterflytiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@anu i m copy pasting it!!

Samir Sharma in Star Plus' Teri Meri Love Stories

Samir Sharma

Samir Sharma, who rose to fame with Sphere Origins' Jyoti on Imagine TV, will be seen in Star Plus' Teri Meri Love Stories. This particular telefilm is titled Barsat and is being produced by Sphere Origins.

As reported earlier, it stars Avinash Sachdev and Shafaq Naaz. We also hear that Samir will be seen playing an equally important character in the film.

As per a reliable source, the story is about Avinash who is a musician who falls in love with Shafaq's character. However, he walks out of her life leaving her pregnant. This is when Samir enters her life and wants to get married to her.

Furthermore, just before they are about to get married, Avinash learns that Shafaq was carrying his child and comes to ask for forgiveness. He also wants her back.

The film was shot across Mahabaleshwar and Mumbai.

We tried getting in touch with Samir who remained unavailable for comment.

This particular film will air on 26 August 2012.

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Really you didn't? Then IF is being mean to you. Wow another one on my side!ROFL
But...the emoticons put by mistake also fit in. Strange. Haha, but yes do start checking the posts before posting otherwise who knows what emoticon IF will post next time. cough good thing it doesn't have any emoticon to show s**y or similar emotions warna...your dil ki baat would have become to clear cough.ROFLROFL

Aye haye! That sounds so...cough h*t and s**y! Blushing
** w** l*ps trace the side of o** n**k, slowly parting as ** drinks of the water droplets on *s while **s h**ds roam around cough better shut up.ROFLROFL
Shuddup meanie! Not elaborating but just thought that the taste that **e had gotten used to could be that salty water and cough perhaps while k**sing the taste was shared and so...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yes yes I can see how many illusions will be broken cough hope the **d does not break during all this.ROFL
AAHH! Spring back...images!ROFL  But cough you have got a good point hope the weapon since the warrior needs only one to fight, cough hope its strong and soon the warrior springs back into action and pulling the victim down quickly pounce...time to shut up.ROFLROFL

@Work- Lol, kind of bus was running around the whole day. First helping my sis complete the Eid shopping and then her family had came over for iftar so busy with that. Good thing I did not cook anything so everyones safe. LOL  
So quite a busy but good day, and now I have to go out again. Gah! I'm so tired.  

Meanie! Everyone's one your side, I'm all alone in this cruel world.*lost wounded eyes*ROFL
Yes, weird...shuddup! Rubbing salt on my wounds..but cough, you are right, bach gayi...shutting upROFLROFL

Oh..that was way too h*tBlushing
*e  close o*r eyes and arch *p o*r n**k so that ** can now trace from o*r ear to the c*rve of o*r sh**ld*r, then back *p again, **s h**ds stop **eir roaming for an instant to lie flat on o*r b*ll*,cough..shutting up tooROFLROFL
Thanks for explaining that..cough, see you elaborated in the end. Yay! *evil*ROFLROFL
cough..thought as much...cough,but what could the b*l*m ki aahat be now...the swishing of the water as ** swims?...shutting up for good ROFLROFL

AAHH, have to make sure the **d is strong warna it's hard to keep a warrior..from cough, fighting and ** might do it on fl**r..coughROFLROFL
This sounds like so much pl..pain, the victim gets pulled and tossed and even **r attack didn't succeed in bending the weapon...cough, so now have to bear the revenge of the hungry..cough..for victory warrior..pouncing quickly might cause victim to bounce a little and strike the h**d ch**t of the warrior...really need to shut up ROFLROFL

@Work- That really does sound like a lot of work but glad the day still went well for you :))
Ah, seems like it's was tired day for everyone, *sigh*, hope you get some rest soon :)

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index