Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 3)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Aww you are such a cutsie weird. TongueROFL
Kidding, that was really sweet about talking to them. Just shows what a kind hearted person you are. :)) 

Haha! Haina? Seriously childhood days are the best. Aw cutie Ami with red ribbons in her braids and singing. Tongue :D 
I used to make two ponies on either side but that used to be such a hassle. LOL

Yes too much lovey dovey stuff doesn't suit us but once in while its okay I guess.ROFL

I know..thanks for adding the cutsie, makes me feel betterROFL
Oh, just my silly little mind thinking the animals were stubborn. Thank you Tongue

Oh, chotis are not the same as ponies? I thought they were the same as ponytailsTongue
Me too used to have two ponies on either side. Loved it but yes, too much hassle and as you grow up, it starts looking weirdTongue

Right, that's the lovey dovey dose for todayROFL

Guess, should go now. Sigh, had a great time tonight :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

I know..thanks for adding the cutsie, makes me feel betterROFL
Oh, just my silly little mind thinking the animals were stubborn. Thank you Tongue

Oh, chotis are not the same as ponies? I thought they were the same as ponytailsTongue
Me too used to have two ponies on either side. Loved it but yes, too much hassle and as you grow up, it starts looking weirdTongue

Right, that's the lovey dovey dose for todayROFL

Guess, should go now. Sigh, had a great time tonight :))

Don't know if they are I have never been that patient or brave enough to try to talk them. I'm always the first one to scream and run from the room.ROFL

Nopes, as far as I know choti is used to describe a braid while...ponytails not sure what they are called because I have always referred to them as pony. LOL
And I don't even use the word choti, some other punjabi word I often use for it. And yes they are and I was young at that time so my mom used to make them for me and such a time consuming task they were, so later on I got short haircuts. They are better to manage. 

Yeah quite late now and you also have a class tomorrow so go and get some rest. Have a great day ahead. Take care hon! :))

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Stayed there like a tube light *sigh*ROFL

Okie, Goodnight and sweet dreamsHug

I know! I was thinking and waiting ke abhi ayi gi...abhi aye gi...but no sign here and wahan ek aur post. Haye mera tube light bacha!ROFL

I know, seems like there's no remedy to it *resigned look with sigh*ROFLROFL

Glad we finished the AT too...but meanie! dumping the work on my rusty imagination...even the reminder has to come from me...you can be sure I wont...I mean I will remind youROFLROFL

AAHH, good thing you didn't say hanging...at last you are showing some kindnessROFLROFL
Okie, Goodnight and cough marathon long cough dreams.ROFLROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Goodnight and most perfect and happiest dreamsHug

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Yup, find it strangely satisfying to throw caustic comments at them. Meanies for sureROFL

AAHH, so proud of you, that was a very good question..so does it happen? coug..shutting upROFLROFL
Yes, I noticed how he looked at her. In fact, loved the bit where he's telling her to go to sleep and she's like adamantly sitting on the sofa, saying no, the tv wasn't disturbing her. She keeps shuffling through the magazine and he sits back and deliberately keeps staring at her. cough..loved thatBlushing

No, please do come *pacifying voice*, waise hi will miss you so much *model lil sis look*, ..but unfortunately ** tried a lot to get tickets for you...but there was none left *disappointed look*, so *e were thinking you could come after one month...that would be okay, right? *sweet look*ROFLROFL

Haw! I completely missed this post earlier was so distracted sorry. Ouch

Khair, yes they do but its not shown its hardly ever. My friends reply was of course it happened its understood you don't explanation on it. And there went my sapnes...phuss!ROFLROFL
Okay I don't remember that scene guess will watch again, but he did have way of looking at her as if...he was only looking at her you know. Wish in real life *e also get someone like cough...shutting up. BlushingROFL

No worries lil sis I will arrange a private jet anything to accompany you cough I mean to make sure you are safe and sound and in best hands cough I mean get the best. So just tell me the date and place and will be there, can't let you be out alone for too long. *concerned look*ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
ami i was reading ur previous post that u dont like spiders,,, i also dont like spiders but un fortunately i m the most brave one in my house even my big bro dont spray i house my mom call me to to sent spiders out of roomTongue
congrats for new AT
today my bro will bought flag and we will dacorate house
really excited

tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :D

Good afternoonTongue :))

Yes, brave and..twistedly curious enough to want to dissect them and find out what's inside...but that was for the animals I didn't like, thank God never tried it though. Okay, that's the end of animal talks ROFLROFL

@Choti- Thanks, that's one more GK. Ponies are the same as ponytails I guess, the word must be its shortened form.Tongue

Okie, hope you are getting some rest. Have a superb day. Catch you later :))

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Haw! I completely missed this post earlier was so distracted sorry. Ouch

Khair, yes they do but its not shown its hardly ever. My friends reply was of course it happened its understood you don't explanation on it. And there went my sapnes...phuss!ROFLROFL
Okay I don't remember that scene guess will watch again, but he did have way of looking at her as if...he was only looking at her you know. Wish in real life *e also get someone like cough...shutting up. BlushingROFL

No worries lil sis I will arrange a private jet anything to accompany you cough I mean to make sure you are safe and sound and in best hands cough I mean get the best. So just tell me the date and place and will be there, can't let you be out alone for too long. *concerned look*ROFLROFL

Arey, why sorry? There are so many posts that I forget some too at timesTongue

I know they wouldn't show it...just wishful thinking. ROFLYup, poor us, have to make do with highly subtle hints...but I'm a tube light, I didn't understand, could they do the scene properly again *sweet innocent look*...shutting upROFLROFL
He was annoyed at her unresponsiveness to the conversation at that point, so was actually looking at her with exasperation...but for a moment, even that looked great..coughBlushing
And he was mean to her later on with Sarah (who I definitely don't likeTongue).
But I know! cough...I'm hooked to the show now, so watched the next epi on youtube after I left the ATTongue, and UFF! He does have a way of looking at her as if concentrating...even she gets shy and has to look away sometimesBlushingBlushing
cough...I wish too *sigh*BlushingROFL

Anu, remember you said now that I'm m*rr*d you'll have to let go of some of the protectiveness, so I think you should start from now..even though it doesn't make me happy too *sad majboor look*... and cough...you chose **m for me knowing ** was the best, so I trust your judgement fully *devoted lil sis look*, unless you lied of course *lower lip trembles*ROFLROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

ami i was reading ur previous post that u dont like spiders,,, i also dont like spiders but un fortunately i m the most brave one in my house even my big bro dont spray i house my mom call me to to sent spiders out of roomTongue
congrats for new AT
today my bro will bought flag and we will dacorate house
really excited

Oh, that's great. We are a brave bunch. Everyone calls me too to get them out, because they know I can't stand them, so in the end, will do it anywayTongueLOL

Aww, that's really nice. Hope you have a great and fun time doing that. :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Reenatyzed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index