Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 29)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

How can I know? I'm depending on you to try and found out that how many can be tried out cough. And the update better be on time warna trust me to drop in right in the pool cough.ROFLROFL

Oh still remembering the Spains performance! It was so well thought; the tango theme, their costumes, their performance...everything was spot on! One more performance like that and they will be my top fav! Tongue
Which event was this? Olympics? But woh tu finish nahi hogaya? :S 

cough yes an important basis covered literally cough so will consider this half cough.ROFLROFL
@bold- AAAHHH! That is such a good I mean just how I'm imagining **s expressions to be! Slightly amused at all the dealings because ** knows, one smoldering look from **s side and their goes the victims defenses cough and in the end ** will emerge victorious as the poor victims will have to surrender to pl...cough their fate and ** will have **s way cough shutting up for good.ROFLROFL

AAHH, dont you dare come and disturb *s..cough, you'll get the update on time...*closes patio door quickly*ROFLROFL

Yes, Olympics...actually watched it some days ago but forgot to mention.Tongue
And yup, spain was great and everyone looked so good. When you get time, you could watch a bit. :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCxhnwraH1c&feature=player_embedded
I watched on TV so not sure of the timingsTongue

Uff!..that sounds so goodBlushing..yes, the victim will be left speechless and as the warrior puts **r down, **e has to hold on to the sleek b*ceps of warrior to overcome the dizziness..but cough, no respite as more dizziness is to follow...and a little playful..I mean painful push from **m sends victim toppling back and *xp*sed for attack one again...and yes, ultimately, warrior has **s way adn victim can only bear it hap...sadly...shutting up too ROFLROFL

Okie, will go now *drags self away*.

Goodnight shining star!Hug

Edit-
This one's the technical routine, less interesting than the free routine but you might like spain's performance more in it though this time think russia was betterTongue(@9 min)

Edited by beebutterfly - 13 August 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAHH, dont you dare come and disturb *s..cough, you'll get the update on time...*closes patio door quickly*ROFLROFL

Yes, Olympics...actually watched it some days ago but forgot to mention.Tongue
And yup, spain was great and everyone looked so good. When you get time, you could watch a bit. :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCxhnwraH1c&feature=player_embedded
I watched on TV so not sure of the timingsTongue

Uff!..that sounds so goodBlushing..yes, the victim will be left speechless and as the warrior puts **r down, **e has to hold on to the sleek b*ceps of warrior to overcome the dizziness..but cough, no respite as more dizziness is to follow...and a little playful..I mean painful push from **m sends victim toppling back and *xp*sed for attack one again...and yes, ultimately, warrior has **s way adn victim can only bear it hap...sadly...shutting up too ROFLROFL

Okie, will go now *drags self away*.

Goodnight shining star!Hug

Yes! Mission successful! *evil laugh* And now I'll go enjoy with **s twin cough I mean important work to do on the twin islands cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

@Video- Alright thank you for the link, will watch it. :) 

@Bolds- AAHH! These parts are like...oh-so-cough. *blush&cough* ROFL
What a luc...I mean sad victim, having to take blow after blow and do nothing. Really hope the victim gets its strength back and also manages to strike back at least once cough. Maybe when the warrior is exhausted from the fight obviously then the victim will have a chance to pounce on it cough I mean take revenge and so the battle of pl...cough pain will continue shutting up for final.ROFLROFL

Yes, getting off too now. Catch you tomorrow, goodnight munchkin! Hug

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Meanie!Broken Heart Why did I get trapped? *pouts*..but since I'm enjoying the p*ol, it's only fair you get to enjoy the ocean *grabs chance to show mahaanta*...the beauty of it of course..cough, then can compare  if salty water has an enhanced effect...shutting upROFLROFL
AAHH! I'm suddenly remembering that song Mimi told us, that samundar thing, hope ** doesn't start singing that...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

cough..yes,the victim for the right moment, and just when the warrior is about to pounce, victim will roll away and ** will fall f*cedown and defenseless so that the victim can now j*mp on **s b*ck and tackle **m and the warrior will lose without laying down **s weapons.., such a pl...cough painful battle..cough, shutting up tooROFLROFL

Okie, you have a happy and fun-filled holiday. Bye bye, dragonfly! Will catch you in the evening. :))

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Meanie!Broken Heart Why did I get trapped? *pouts*..but since I'm enjoying the p*ol, it's only fair you get to enjoy the ocean *grabs chance to show mahaanta*...the beauty of it of course..cough, then can compare  if salty water has an enhanced effect...shutting upROFLROFL
AAHH! I'm suddenly remembering that song Mimi told us, that samundar thing, hope ** doesn't start singing that...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

cough..yes,the victim for the right moment, and just when the warrior is about to pounce, victim will roll away and ** will fall f*cedown and defenseless so that the victim can now j*mp on **s b*ck and tackle **m and the warrior will lose without laying down **s weapons.., such a pl...cough painful battle..cough, shutting up tooROFLROFL

Okie, you have a happy and fun-filled holiday. Bye bye, dragonfly! Will catch you in the evening. :))

AAAMMMIII !!! :))

Now is that broken hearted sad emoticon there deliberately or again IF saying your dil ki baat?ROFL
AH! Connection! The minute I read the word samundar I thought of that song. cough I hope ** doesn't would sound too cheesy. Can ** whisper some cough nice words in o*r ears as ** h*lds *s from the b*ck cough shutting up too. BlushingROFL
cough also was thinking that is it possible that n*m*k ishq ka has some connection with this salty water? Maybe after a few dubkis the salty taste starts feeling as part of the cough and thats why...cough shutting up for good this time.ROFLROFL

cough cough it sounds like one hell of a passi...cough painful battle but but how can the warrior lose? And btw the warrior did lay down **s weapons...literally!! No wonder ** lost the weapons were bend down into the **d. Hopefully the s*ft **d did not crush the...weapons cough. Really shutting up.ROFLROFLROFL

@video- Thank you for the links, was planning to watch it last night but couldn't abhi bhi have to go somewhere so will watch in a while. :)

The holiday feels more like work day right now. LOL
Okie hope you are having a fantastic day, rest well when you come back. Take care, catch you later! :))

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Keith's New Tweet: Ajay's Tele-film will be most probably aired on the last weekend of August. 

He even posted a pic but its only him more like his face. Sigh, waiting!  

keith sequeira ?@keithsequeira

Prob last weekend aug :)RT @Riya_Loves_Juhi: @keithsequeirawhen its gonna air onscreen?

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
1hkeith sequeira ?@keithsequeira

#KYPH just done with half dubbing... Lookin sharp :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
thanx anu 4 the info abt Ajay's telefilm!!SmileSmilein the last weekend of aug means 25 or 26th aug!!i hope it cums either on the day so that all fans can watch!!Big smileBig smile

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

AAAMMMIII !!! :))

Now is that broken hearted sad emoticon there deliberately or again IF saying your dil ki baat?ROFL
AH! Connection! The minute I read the word samundar I thought of that song. cough I hope ** doesn't would sound too cheesy. Can ** whisper some cough nice words in o*r ears as ** h*lds *s from the b*ck cough shutting up too. BlushingROFL
cough also was thinking that is it possible that n*m*k ishq ka has some connection with this salty water? Maybe after a few dubkis the salty taste starts feeling as part of the cough and thats why...cough shutting up for good this time.ROFLROFL

cough cough it sounds like one hell of a passi...cough painful battle but but how can the warrior lose? And btw the warrior did lay down **s weapons...literally!! No wonder ** lost the weapons were bend down into the **d. Hopefully the s*ft **d did not crush the...weapons cough. Really shutting up.ROFLROFLROFL

@video- Thank you for the links, was planning to watch it last night but couldn't abhi bhi have to go somewhere so will watch in a while. :)

The holiday feels more like work day right now. LOL
Okie hope you are having a fantastic day, rest well when you come back. Take care, catch you later! :))

What?! Nooo, I didn't put that there! I didn't even notice it when I wrote it this time. What grudge does IF has against me? *stamps foot in anger* ROFL
Decided, I'm previewing before posting now. Seems like IF is determine to prove I have split personality...okay, will stop my whining now and resign myself *sigh* ROFLROFL

cough...yes, I hope so too..and uff! that sounds so BlushingBlushing..then w** h**ds slide around o*r w**st and ** pulls *s to press *s against **m, then low*rs **s head to the side of o*r n*ck, with droplets of water dripping on *s from **s w** h*ir...shutting up too.ROFL
AAAHHH, that sounds like good theory..cough, that could be it...you could elaborate *evil*ROFLROFL

I can see you dont want the warrior to lose..cough never do I...but was thinking the victim might keep the illusion of victory for a while before...the warrior breaks **r down...the illusions I mean...shutting upROFLROFL
AAAHHH again...what a point! Muah! Yes, the **d has to be s*ft *protective and matlabi glint* ..cough...I hope the weapons are resilient enough that will spring back in form as soon as warrior gets off the **d...shutting up too ROFLROFL

@Video- Arey, you watch when you want. :)

Oh, poor bacha! Hope they didn't torture you with work or put you to kitchen dutyTongue
Okie, hope you rested a bit too :))

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Keith's New Tweet: Ajay's Tele-film will be most probably aired on the last weekend of August. 

He even posted a pic but its only him more like his face. Sigh, waiting!  

keith sequeira ?@keithsequeira

Prob last weekend aug :)RT @Riya_Loves_Juhi: @keithsequeirawhen its gonna air onscreen?

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
1hkeith sequeira ?@keithsequeira

#KYPH just done with half dubbing... Lookin sharp :)

That's great! That means the week after. Waiting too :)

Guess can't count on A to give any info...the lazybones! Bet his next tweet will be feeling sleepy againTongueLOL

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index