Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 28)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

frnds i just saw a site where they r conducting poll abt fav. on-screen jodi!!from colors there r madhubala-rishabh and megha -mohan, from sony tej-toasty  but why didn't they take our PhAb. they were/r praised  even by the fans of arnav-khushi!!ConfusedConfusedConfused 

i m jst giving u the link just 4 the sake of viewing that poll!!

Dont know. They mustn't have changed much from the biased behavior. Or maybe the poll is for couples of shows which are still on air.

Had so wished PhAb had won at least one jodi award. Sigh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Meanie! Can never expect any support from you...you could have surrounded the area with a net so it can't escape na? *pouts at loss*ROFLROFL

No, big sis, how can you say I'm mean inside when I'm always looking up to you, all my faults are a result of staying near you and all the qualities..come naturally *sweet smile*...*catches myself quickly*..I mean of course, I can feel your love and care...that's why always taking advantage...I mean enjoying the advantage of having such a nice big sis *beam angelically*ROFLROFL

@Pic- Oh! Yup, havent seen Ashar miffed at her yet..so thought he played a prank on her, and closed the doorTongue
Arey, it's okay...happy that you shared, and anyway, with my tube light ness, who knows if might have got it right even after watching the whole show? Would have needed you to explain anywayTongueROFL

Oh sorry I thought you were trying to scare it away. Chalo try it again and this time I will put a nice net around so it doesn't escape at all. And after capturing it will run away to some far away island so it belongs to me only. Mine...all mine! Buhahaha!ROFLROFL

What a mean...cough sweet lil sis I have. Seriously so proud to have a lil sis like you. A true angel. *tight sweet smile* Yes, you are not mean but a good lil girl following in your elders sis steps. Such a good family of angels we are. *warm smile hugging you to fool audience*ROFLROFL

No seriously I hope you can forget about this pic or the maza of watching the show would be gone. Seriously hating my stupidity! I honestly forgot. Sorry again. Ouch
I hope by the time you reach the end the story seems new to you and you still enjoy it. :)

Sigh guess you will be going now, time really does fly by now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@ami but theres udayveer-manyata from DEK & DEK has gone off-air!!and this poll is posted on 5th aug 2012 after DEK gone off-air!!ConfusedConfused
ok frnds feeling sleepy . gud nite & sweet dreams!!Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 13 August 2012 at 1:38pm

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

frnds i just saw a site where they r conducting poll abt fav. on-screen jodi!!from colors there r madhubala-rishabh and megha -mohan, from sony tej-toasty  but why didn't they take our PhAb. they were/r praised  even by the fans of arnav-khushi!!ConfusedConfusedConfused 

i m jst giving u the link just 4 the sake of viewing that poll!!

Sigh stupid polls! I really don't know who conducts them but obviously go for those who are far more popular and have big fans. Its sad but its a fact that Phulwa didn't have much fans so most people don't know about it. I really wish though one day it gets its due recognition. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

How mahaan of you! Always making such pl...cough painful sacrifices for us. *emo*ROFL
Yes yes do try that too cough and in different pos...cough hope it helps achieve better momentum cough. And don't forget to send the update on time.ROFLROFL

Really? Which countries were there? :) 

Gosh! You being extra B now. But chalo bed memory coming to good use now cough.ROFL
Waise even I had thought full N at first but then socha nahi too much so decided to go with only *G which I consider half N shutting up.ROFLROFL
AAAHHH!! I know where were you heading with that pat! Once again...AAHH!ROFL
Yes cough the warrior pats the victims on the toned cough as a sign of appreciation and a tingle runs through the poor victim cough because they are so scared I mean. Better to shut up now.ROFLROFL

AAHH, meanie..giving me a blush attack..cough ROFL
How many pos...can there be in water cough...and will perfect the technique then send the update but dont wait for it *evil* ROFLROFL

Less countries than for the duets. It was a team of 8 swimmers. The favs...russia, china and Spain were thereTongue

My bed memory is too dangerous sometimes..coughROFL
Half N which is not so half cough...but yes, on importance basis, it should count as half...shutting upROFLROFL
Yes, the poor victim can only use fists to pound the back of the warrior but unfortunately this makes **m amused and even more determined to show the victim it's not good to attack with weak weapons, the strong ones get directed back at you...shutting up before I get lost ROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

AAHH, meanie..giving me a blush attack..cough ROFL
How many pos...can there be in water cough...and will perfect the technique then send the update but dont wait for it *evil* ROFLROFL

Less countries than for the duets. It was a team of 8 swimmers. The favs...russia, china and Spain were thereTongue

My bed memory is too dangerous sometimes..coughROFL
Half N which is not so half cough...but yes, on importance basis, it should count as half...shutting upROFLROFL
Yes, the poor victim can only use fists to pound the back of the warrior but unfortunately this makes **m amused and even more determined to show the victim it's not good to attack with weak weapons, the strong ones get directed back at you...shutting up before I get lost ROFLROFL

How can I know? I'm depending on you to try and found out that how many can be tried out cough. And the update better be on time warna trust me to drop in right in the pool cough.ROFLROFL

Oh still remembering the Spains performance! It was so well thought; the tango theme, their costumes, their performance...everything was spot on! One more performance like that and they will be my top fav! Tongue
Which event was this? Olympics? But woh tu finish nahi hogaya? :S 

cough yes an important basis covered literally cough so will consider this half cough.ROFLROFL
@bold- AAAHHH! That is such a good I mean just how I'm imagining **s expressions to be! Slightly amused at all the dealings because ** knows, one smoldering look from **s side and their goes the victims defenses cough and in the end ** will emerge victorious as the poor victims will have to surrender to pl...cough their fate and ** will have **s way cough shutting up for good.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh sorry I thought you were trying to scare it away. Chalo try it again and this time I will put a nice net around so it doesn't escape at all. And after capturing it will run away to some far away island so it belongs to me only. Mine...all mine! Buhahaha!ROFLROFL

What a mean...cough sweet lil sis I have. Seriously so proud to have a lil sis like you. A true angel. *tight sweet smile* Yes, you are not mean but a good lil girl following in your elders sis steps. Such a good family of angels we are. *warm smile hugging you to fool audience*ROFLROFL

No seriously I hope you can forget about this pic or the maza of watching the show would be gone. Seriously hating my stupidity! I honestly forgot. Sorry again. Ouch
I hope by the time you reach the end the story seems new to you and you still enjoy it. :)

Sigh guess you will be going now, time really does fly by now. 

Evil Meanie! Enjoying the fruits of my hard work *sobs*...but I wont let this happen *determined stare*, will come with my big ship and kidnap **m leaving you alone on the island and not come to your rescue...until ** doesn't succumb to my charm fullyROFLROFL

Yes, there's no one like us. Who can't help but not Ooh and Aah at our innocence? *flutter lashes* The whole world is ready to get sacrificed happily at a snap of our fingers. *evil gleam reflected in both our eyes at naivety of the audience* ROFLROFL

Arey, you are worrying for nothing. Sachi, I wont link these pics to the show while watching it, and the maza will be intact, I promise :))

Yes, should get going. Sigh, it really does seem to fly away. :(

Goodnight and h*lding br**th while cough u*der w*ter dreams ROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Have a great day ahead. Goodnight and happy dreams my Anu!Hug

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Evil Meanie! Enjoying the fruits of my hard work *sobs*...but I wont let this happen *determined stare*, will come with my big ship and kidnap **m leaving you alone on the island and not come to your rescue...until ** doesn't succumb to my charm fullyROFLROFL

Yes, there's no one like us. Who can't help but not Ooh and Aah at our innocence? *flutter lashes* The whole world is ready to get sacrificed happily at a snap of our fingers. *evil gleam reflected in both our eyes at naivety of the audience* ROFLROFL

Arey, you are worrying for nothing. Sachi, I wont link these pics to the show while watching it, and the maza will be intact, I promise :))

Yes, should get going. Sigh, it really does seem to fly away. :(

Goodnight and h*lding br**th while cough u*der w*ter dreams ROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Have a great day ahead. Goodnight and happy dreams my Anu!Hug

Oh no! *sad demure look* Does that mean you will never come to my rescue? Because clearly ** will never succumb to your charm and will be just put off by your evilness esp after seeing how cruel you are to your own sis. So pakka ** will not like you for that balke will run from you to come and save me! So there! You fell in your trap!ROFLROFL

Yes, lil sis the world is yet to know and fully discover the power of evil genius. They have no idea what we can do with the sheer power of our minds and the evil ideas. *wicked smile as calmly sit in the big leather armchair near the fire place*ROFLROFL

Lol okay good, hope you enjoy it then. :P 

Meanie! Goodnight and slung on sh*uld*r while patting dreams!ROFLROFL

Have an amazing day tomorrow and take good care of yourself. Goodnight and sparkling dreams!Hug

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index