Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 27)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

cough...where are you hiding nice big fish *mermaid voice*, come out and play...sounding so evil, better shut up.ROFLROFL

ThanksTongue...*racks brain quickly * I dont have a B mind *innocent look*, it's just that I can feel the B and evilness oozing from you and my innocent self can sense it *scared look*ROFLROFL

:))

Thanks for that! Hilarious!ROFLROFL
They did it so well, I remember that lappy scene and couldn't have imagined it being turned like that. It really looks like she's scared after watching it and the 'mera kassor kiya hai'. Loved it ROFLROFL

Yes you are! If the big fish was around yeh sun kar tu definitely it is swimming off to some far away place.ROFL

Haw! Lil one how could you say this? After all I did and this is how you repay me? Its my love and care that you feel oozing out, maybe your inner meanieness doesn't let you feel it. So sad that you never truly understood my love...*disappointed*ROFLROFL

@Pic- Er...she wasn't scared after watching it, it was like she was watching Twilight and Asher got pissed off with it and as a result she was out of the house. Tongue
And I'm so sorry you haven't watched the whole show. Shucks! Sorry!! Really I completely forgot, you wouldn't get the joke now. Sorry again so stupid of me! D'oh
Please please remove this one from you memory please. :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

So I don't remember that part but will go with your word. LOL
AAHH! You really seem to be in the mood to try it out cough. Okie do that and please tell if it was successful cough.ROFLROFL

AAHH again! cough cough it really seems like a savage warrior, roaming around with **s prized possession like that while half N for sure...cough poor victim not even recovered from the first blow that they will be put down to fight off another cough such a se...cough scenario...RAWR! cough really should shut up now.ROFLROFL

Shuddup! I'm not ..cough *innocent face*ROFL
But okay, for the sake of research, will do it *mahaan majboor look*, and cough..maybe try some synchronization techniques..cough, shutting upROFLROFL

Waise, was watching the team sync swimming event the other day and it's even more impressive. Tongue

Was actually think fully N...but that's just me always forgetting to put some clo...on **m...shutting upROFLROFL
Yes, poor victim, will try to wr*ggle free but to no avail, the warrior will show immense strength and sling victim over sh*uld*rs and give a little pat to...okay, shutting up for good to much ROFLROFL

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
frnds i just saw a site where they r conducting poll abt fav. on-screen jodi!!from colors there r madhubala-rishabh and megha -mohan, from sony tej-toasty  but why didn't they take our PhAb. they were/r praised  even by the fans of arnav-khushi!!ConfusedConfusedConfused 

i m jst giving u the link just 4 the sake of viewing that poll!!

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Sorry but feeling very sleepy...Ouch...will go nw...see u all tomorrow...Smile
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Shuddup! I'm not ..cough *innocent face*ROFL
But okay, for the sake of research, will do it *mahaan majboor look*, and cough..maybe try some synchronization techniques..cough, shutting upROFLROFL

Waise, was watching the team sync swimming event the other day and it's even more impressive. Tongue

Was actually think fully N...but that's just me always forgetting to put some clo...on **m...shutting upROFLROFL
Yes, poor victim, will try to wr*ggle free but to no avail, the warrior will show immense strength and sling victim over sh*uld*rs and give a little pat to...okay, shutting up for good to much ROFLROFL

How mahaan of you! Always making such pl...cough painful sacrifices for us. *emo*ROFL
Yes yes do try that too cough and in different pos...cough hope it helps achieve better momentum cough. And don't forget to send the update on time.ROFLROFL

Really? Which countries were there? :) 

Gosh! You being extra B now. But chalo bed memory coming to good use now cough.ROFL
Waise even I had thought full N at first but then socha nahi too much so decided to go with only *G which I consider half N shutting up.ROFLROFL
AAAHHH!! I know where were you heading with that pat! Once again...AAHH!ROFL
Yes cough the warrior pats the victims on the toned cough as a sign of appreciation and a tingle runs through the poor victim cough because they are so scared I mean. Better to shut up now.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yes you are! If the big fish was around yeh sun kar tu definitely it is swimming off to some far away place.ROFL

Haw! Lil one how could you say this? After all I did and this is how you repay me? Its my love and care that you feel oozing out, maybe your inner meanieness doesn't let you feel it. So sad that you never truly understood my love...*disappointed*ROFLROFL

@Pic- Er...she wasn't scared after watching it, it was like she was watching Twilight and Asher got pissed off with it and as a result she was out of the house. Tongue
And I'm so sorry you haven't watched the whole show. Shucks! Sorry!! Really I completely forgot, you wouldn't get the joke now. Sorry again so stupid of me! D'oh
Please please remove this one from you memory please. :S

Meanie! Can never expect any support from you...you could have surrounded the area with a net so it can't escape na? *pouts at loss*ROFLROFL

No, big sis, how can you say I'm mean inside when I'm always looking up to you, all my faults are a result of staying near you and all the qualities..come naturally *sweet smile*...*catches myself quickly*..I mean of course, I can feel your love and care...that's why always taking advantage...I mean enjoying the advantage of having such a nice big sis *beam angelically*ROFLROFL

@Pic- Oh! Yup, havent seen Ashar miffed at her yet..so thought he played a prank on her, and closed the doorTongue
Arey, it's okay...happy that you shared, and anyway, with my tube light ness, who knows if might have got it right even after watching the whole show? Would have needed you to explain anywayTongueROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Hey you already gone! What happened? Ouch

Sigh, we didn't even talk so much. But must be late there so okay...hoping to catch you tomorrow. 
Goodnight and sweet dreams! :))

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Mimi, you are gone already? Everything's fine I hopeOuch

Didn't even get to talk much. Sigh. :(

Catch you tomorrow. Goodnight and beautiful dreamsHug

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index