Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 26)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

That sounds like we've moved off the actors list...cough, yup, hope there's a good enough catch that will want to play around permanently with..shutting upROFL
Yay, cant wait for that.  Okie, as soon as I finish, will tell you :))

Ha! Anyone else would have fallen in this trap, but you forget that, mein tumhare rag rag se wakif hoon (sorry, trying out some urduTongueROFL)...after all, family ties...I mean being the innocent one in the family, I know who's not *accusing look*ROFLROFL

Edit-
Not yet midnight here but since Mimi already wished...Happy Independence day, Anu! :))

Shuddup! But yes...probably we did.ROFL
cough hope so too and I'm sure there is just waiting to be discovered so we can play with **m longer cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Haha! Thats actually cute and you are saying it right. Tongue
Well, I believe it takes a B mind to know another B mind so if you accuse me of it I say how do you know? How are you so sure? *challenging look* ROFLROFL

Not midnight even here but its the thought that counts, so big thank you to all. :)) 

Edit- Okay so I know its completely not related but had to share it. When HS was still on air FB was filled with these. And I didn't like HS so much and still hate Twilight so found it really funny.ROFL

Edited by Ameres - 13 August 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I didn't like the mustache really, like the clean shaven look more but the uniform was good. Tongue
AAHH! That would be too risky but I suppose can try...but no would prefer to at least breath properly cough. And you know I had once heard in some movie probably that lack of oxygen actually heightens the process cough shutting up for final.ROFLROFL

Exactly, cough such a se...cough sad scene. Poor victims l*y breathless from all the attacks, unable to defend themselves even as the strong warrior makes **s final blow and claims the victory cough shutting up for good.ROFLROFL

The serious expressions on his face helped to make him look the part too..coughTongue
See, cough knew there had to be some effect...maybe could start doing it then if ever becomes too much can always come up for air...really need to shut up nowROFLROFL

cough..so much pl...pain, the se...I mean cruel warrior then lifts **s prize in triumph and walks around with the victim, to show **s superiority and **nliness..while the victim can do nothing but enj..I mean resign **rs**f to fate..yes, shutting up for good too ROFLROFL

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Shahid with the moustache looked really funny...I thought he looked like charlie Chaplin...Smile...nw PLS dont hit me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

The serious expressions on his face helped to make him look the part too..coughTongue
See, cough knew there had to be some effect...maybe could start doing it then if ever becomes too much can always come up for air...really need to shut up nowROFLROFL

cough..so much pl...pain, the se...I mean cruel warrior then lifts **s prize in triumph and walks around with the victim, to show **s superiority and **nliness..while the victim can do nothing but enj..I mean resign **rs**f to fate..yes, shutting up for good too ROFLROFL

So I don't remember that part but will go with your word. LOL
AAHH! You really seem to be in the mood to try it out cough. Okie do that and please tell if it was successful cough.ROFLROFL

AAHH again! cough cough it really seems like a savage warrior, roaming around with **s prized possession like that while half N for sure...cough poor victim not even recovered from the first blow that they will be put down to fight off another cough such a se...cough scenario...RAWR! cough really should shut up now.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Shahid with the moustache looked really funny...I thought he looked like charlie Chaplin...Smile...nw PLS dont hit me...

Why would we hit you? Nobody dare come near our Mimi. Stern SmileTongue

Kind of agree, the mustache really didn't suit him. I have always liked the clean shaven look more. And though he looked good but the role was too boring. 

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Shuddup! But yes...probably we did.ROFL
cough hope so too and I'm sure there is just waiting to be discovered so we can play with **m longer cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Haha! Thats actually cute and you are saying it right. Tongue
Well, I believe it takes a B mind to know another B mind so if you accuse me of it I say how do you know? How are you so sure? *challenging look* ROFLROFL

Not midnight even here but its the thought that counts, so big thank you to all. :)) 

Edit- Okay so I know its completely not related but had to share it. When HS was still on air FB was filled with these. And I didn't like HS so much and still hate Twilight so found it really funny.ROFL

cough...where are you hiding nice big fish *mermaid voice*, come out and play...sounding so evil, better shut up.ROFLROFL

ThanksTongue...*racks brain quickly * I dont have a B mind *innocent look*, it's just that I can feel the B and evilness oozing from you and my innocent self can sense it *scared look*ROFLROFL

:))

Thanks for that! Hilarious!ROFLROFL
They did it so well, I remember that lappy scene and couldn't have imagined it being turned like that. It really looks like she's scared after watching it and the 'mera kassor kiya hai'. Loved it ROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

thanx a lot anu!!!HugHugi removed all spaces. eralier i thot only btn brackets & url but then i again read ur post & removed all the spaces!!SmileSmile
but wen i m rite clicking on image then why theres no option of copy image URL is there?? bcoz i rem earlier it always showed in that rite click option!!Confused 

You are most welcome. :) 

Um no idea. Mine still shows. Confused

tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Hit you?...yup, I will throw a bunch of flowers at youTongue

I guess he might have looked like that...actually now thinking back and yes, wont see it the same way now. Ruined! ROFL

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index